English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

David Silva has completed his move to Darlington in a trade for Schwein and Belhanda' date=' in all honesty a great deal for both clubs sad to see Silva go but I was desperate for depth.

And as for the funny stoke manager who offered 20m + 89LB for Mascherano, come on :o[/quote']

Yeah they gave me an offer like that for Kompany :P

Very happy with that deal, but we are now looking for a central midfielder 92 +.

Age doesn't matter just need the ratings :P

Well they were unmanaged but its Barnsley 2-0 WBA in the English Shield Final. Perez and Fernandez scoring the goals. Second cup win for me in this setup :D

Bryan%20YES%20Article%20IMAGE.jpg

Congrats! Unlike me' date=' you've done marvelous job with Barnsley for more than 3 years.

Ji-sung PARK has completed his move to Derby County from Leyton Orient for 300,000 plus Jérémy PIED and Zakaria LABYAD

One of my favourite players.

Congratzz mate. Great win and a great achievement you have done an amazing jobe with barnsley
Congrats! Unlike me' date=' you've done marvelous job with Barnsley for more than 3 years.[/quote'] thanks dudes yeah I've been around a while. Anyone want Deco for cash? :P

As I predicted Bolton go unmanaged' date=' I believe the Bolton manager might have had another club (Fulham maybe)

And he's taken over my previous club in Blackburn, He better not murder them[/quote']

I brought it up with SM but the generic 'no evidence' message came up.

Hope you didnt get used to my one report a day, just started back at uni and my word, what a step up from the previous year :(

New Blackburn manager is really getting on my nerves. After me telling him while he was at Bolton that Welbeck was no longer for sale (as I've agreed two deals) he comes back in again thinking the situation had changed now he was at Blackburn. Having told him again that Welbeck was not for sale, he was telling me to cancel the pre-arranged deals and accept his cash plus Ideye Brown deal.

So, Anand Krish, hope you made the most of your PM's to me, as I won't be receiving another one again.

Millwall 4-2 Birmingham

P.HERRMANN 15

C.TEVEZ 18

N.JELAVIC 43

C.TEVEZ 57

C.TEVEZ 72

P.HERRMANN 84

Carlos-Tevez-Negotiation-Deal.jpg

App GS Ass MoM AvP YC RC

23 23 14 11 8.17 2 0

Tevez hatrick sees off Blues and keeps us top, his record this season is immense and is the only reason were top of Div 2.

Geoffrey steered Colchester United to victory against Rochdale.

Colchester United beat Rochdale 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Larsson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ballack and Pandev were also amongst the goalscorers.

First game in charge. First win in charge ;) nbd :D

After a 3-1 loss at the hands of James Preston, Leyton Orient bounce back with a fine 2-0 win over the unmanaged Fulham.

Also willing to listen to all offers for Leyton Orient players, Pastore, Castro, Periera, Toure, Alderwield, Ledesma, Krasic etc.. Part ex only, will expect some very good offers!

Beat Brentford 2-0. Goals to Gentner and Ronaldinho. Ronny got man of the match.

The win puts us back in the play off spots in 6th.

Would be devastating to miss out on the play offs after spending most of the season up there. Would be even more awesome to get back to back promotions but that is getting very very very far ahead of ourselves right now.