English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Preston crashed to a 3-0 defeat last night. Theo Walcott made his debut but having already got 4 bookings for Huddersfield, a booking last night will see him miss the next game.

Expect to see a fall in match reports from me, started back at Uni last week and I have a lot of work that needs doing.

Steven GERRARD has completed his move to Preston North End from Huddersfield Town for £8,000,000 plus Jack RODWELL

Stevie G is a Lilywhite!

Thanks Dermo for accepting, dont often get the opportunity to manage the best players around.

The transfer merry-go-round can now proceed, thanks everyone for being so patient. Not going to have time to do a report introducing Gerrard due to uni commitments :(

Stevie G is a Lilywhite!

Thanks Dermo for accepting' date=' dont often get the opportunity to manage the best players around.

The transfer merry-go-round can now proceed, thanks everyone for being so patient. Not going to have time to do a report introducing Gerrard due to uni commitments :([/quote']

Hope he works out well because I think I may just have nabbed his replacement. :D I don't know for sure, but I know my 2 players have very really high chairman values. :)

Rodwell can go on loan.

Hope he works out well because I think I may just have nabbed his replacement. :D I don't know for sure' date=' but I know my 2 players have very really high chairman values. :)

Rodwell can go on loan.[/quote']

Would have been harsh if I'd got him too. Pulled out as I needed the £2m for Albiol.

Hope he works out well because I think I may just have nabbed his replacement. :D I don't know for sure' date=' but I know my 2 players have very really high chairman values. :)

Rodwell can go on loan.[/quote']

What was your bid worth in the end?

What was your bid worth in the end?

I cannot remember. One guy was worth over 9 million, the other guy was worth over 11 million. So I reckon it was about 54 million or so in total. And you were trying to lead me astray by saying he would likely go for 30 million. :D

I reckon a few bids got over 50 million with players, and I may not have won had I not got 100 million extra cash in the bank. But with that large amount I was only allowed to bid 49 million and change, where as before the cash I could have bidded 45 million and change. So all that extra money only made a slight difference in the amount I could bid. But I believe it was enough to push me over the finish line. Kaka will do nicely behind Falcao. :)

I cannot remember. One guy was worth over 9 million' date=' the other guy was worth over 11 million. So I reckon it was about 54 million or so in total. And you were trying to lead me astray by saying he would likely go for 30 million. :D

I reckon a few bids got over 50 million with players, and I may not have won had I not got 100 million extra cash in the bank. But with that large amount I was only allowed to bid 49 million and change, where as before the cash I could have bidded 45 million and change. So all that extra money only made a slight difference in the amount I could bid. But I believe it was enough to push me over the finish line. Kaka will do nicely behind Falcao. :)[/quote']

Your bid was about 500k larger than mine then, you absolute bugger. I hope he drops to 90 :P

Arsenal 2- 0 Manchester United

Aguero and Belhanda strike as Arsenal's unbeaten run continues, Arsenal leapfrog United to second and are only 8 points behind leaders Huddersfield after they failed to beat Wycombe. 4 Games left, title race is on ;)

Good to see Wolves finally won.

Aguero and Belhanda strike as Arsenal's unbeaten run continues' date=' Arsenal leapfrog United to second and are only 8 points behind leaders Huddersfield after they failed to beat Wycombe. 4 Games left, title race is on ;)

Good to see Wolves finally won.[/quote']

Well done mate just playing players with concerns now.I could play an average rating of 92 or 93 but i think i played 90 for the last few games.

Aguero and Belhanda strike as Arsenal's unbeaten run continues' date=' Arsenal leapfrog United to second and are only 8 points behind leaders Huddersfield after they failed to beat Wycombe. 4 Games left, title race is on ;)

[b']It was always on. ;) The pressure is on me ain't it. :D I just want to see the darn finish line already. :D Got Manchester United for my last game. :(

Kaka had an average first game, and I forgot that he was to be captain rather than Gerrard who has gone out to Preston for Rodwell.

Rodwell is up for loan, along with Sebastian Jung and Theodor Gebre Selaisse 86 RB. Jordy Clasie is also up for loan along with 2 87 rated CF's, Altidore and Tchite. :)[/b]

It was always on. ;) The pressure is on me ain't it. :D I just want to see the darn finish line already. :D Got Manchester United for my last game. :(

Kaka had an average first game, and I forgot that he was to be captain rather than Gerrard who has gone out to Preston for Rodwell.

Rodwell is up for loan, along with Sebastian Jung and Theodor Gebre Selaisse 86 RB. Jordy Clasie is also up for loan along with 2 87 rated CF's, Altidore and Tchite. :)[/quote']

i could loan afew if you dont mine

Cheers