English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Arsenal 2- 0 Manchester United

Aguero and Belhanda strike as Arsenal's unbeaten run continues' date=' Arsenal leapfrog United to second and are only 8 points behind leaders Huddersfield after they failed to beat Wycombe. 4 Games left, title race is on ;)

[b']It was always on. ;) The pressure is on me ain't it. :D I just want to see the darn finish line already. :DGot Manchester United for my last game. :(

Kaka had an average first game, and I forgot that he was to be captain rather than Gerrard who has gone out to Preston for Rodwell.

Rodwell is up for loan, along with Sebastian Jung and Theodor Gebre Selaisse 86 RB. Jordy Clasie is also up for loan along with 2 87 rated CF's, Altidore and Tchite. :)[/b]

I'll make sure to play my best team and give them a run out ;)

I'm not to bothered about winning the title as it seems in SM you can never win it 3 times in a row.But I'm quite proud in my first 2 seasons as i got two division 1 titles and 2 charity shield cups :)

Domestic - Derby County

Derby County beat Leicester City 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Bojan scored the winner for Derby County and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Our home record this season is far better than our away record and unfortunately, our last 4 games we will have 3 away games. Those aren't easy games to be honest plus with 3 first-team players out injured, I hope we can get at least few more points before ending the season.

International - Japan

I've made sure the host are in the World Cup after securing a comfortable 2-1 victory over Switzerland in the SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 2 fixture. Morimoto scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Endo was also on the scoresheet for his side. Now, looking forward for the big competition.

Some birthday present :(

Preston got battered 2-0 by Barnsley, our recent style of possessive football undone by Totti and his cronies.

Only ten points from safety now.

Gerrard and Raul Albiol joined earlier in the week, Tim Howard is incoming, after agreeing a fee with Millwall which will see reserve keeper Simon Mignolet leave. In an ideal world it would be best to swap the older Vorm for Howard, but I think Vorm will stay Swansea no. 1 more than Mignolet for Sunderland.

Some birthday present :(

Preston got battered 2-0 by Barnsley' date=' our recent style of possessive football undone by Totti and his cronies.

Only ten points from safety now.

Gerrard and Raul Albiol joined earlier in the week, Tim Howard is incoming, after agreeing a fee with Millwall which will see reserve keeper Simon Mignolet leave. In an ideal world it would be best to swap the older Vorm for Howard, but I think Vorm will stay Swansea no. 1 more than Mignolet for Sunderland.[/quote']

Only 4 games left pal I'm sure you'll stay up and if you don't Rochdale are ready to chew you up and spit you out in Division 4 :P

Finally landed my one of my favourite youths in the setup after more than a year of chasing (through different clubs). Mario Gotze completes the move to Southampton. It was a huge price I paid, but the priority at Southampton is to get my favourite players in, so yeah:D.

Still have many more players available for cash (Transfer listed players ONLY (which includes many RL starters)- the rest don't bother offering cash please). Just looking to reduce the squad size drastically as I have no time for such a huge squad (And the results show as such:o).

Of course, I'm still looking to trade up if possible...

Sheffield United 1 - 2 Arsenal

The Unbeaten run is still intact Aguero and Anita hit for me' date=' Now 6 Points behind Huddersfield as they slip up again. Could I overturn the league title :eek:[/quote']

That means I'm 6 points away aswell :D

The last game of the season could settle who wins the title :D

Looks like a very good run in' date=' if Huddersfield lose there 2 games and we some how win, final day will be very interesting.[/quote']

Yes it does. I've been playing my second team who has concerns meaning i will have a fully fit side like Imbrah,Xavi,Alves,M'vila playing on the last day :)

Won in the first leg of the Champions League Semi-Finals against a strong United team. Won 3 - 1 with Blanco, Anita and Masch scoring. My unbeaten streak continues.

London derby against Tottennham tonight, if I win it'll be a good birthday present, If I lose it may start my mid-life crisis.

Won in the first leg of the Champions League Semi-Finals against a strong United team. Won 3 - 1 with Blanco' date=' Anita and Masch scoring. My unbeaten streak continues.

London derby against Tottennham tonight, if I win it'll be a good birthday present, If I lose it may start my mid-life crisis.[/quote']

Well done but i have no use over SMFA competitions so my chairman played a weird side i wouldn't field out.So i fell you should have won more than 3-1 tbh.