English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Herby, I am sorry. I did not mean clause. I meant your minimum fee. But if you are able to get teams bidding that amount than thats fine. I assumed that teams won't be able to get to bid 16 million, so they cannot bid with 14 or 15 or whatever they can at chairman's max. Good luck in Division 3, and I hope you bring us up to date on the goings on in the new season. :)

Herby' date=' I am sorry. I did not mean clause. I meant your minimum fee. But if you are able to get teams bidding that amount than thats fine. I assumed that teams won't be able to get to bid 16 million, so they cannot bid with 14 or 15 or whatever they can at chairman's max. Good luck in Division 3, and I hope you bring us up to date on the goings on in the new season. :)[/quote']

No worries mate, phewwwww!! I thought SM were going nuts. :P:D

You just have too many GREAT players mate that's why your chairman is as tight as a nun's :eek: hahaha

Will attempt to post more next season. My "project" is a long term one but with the like of Tello at the helm, the future for Luton looks semi-bright. B)

Herby

Hi Dermo' date='

Thanks for the loans and no probs about next season, will hopefully restructure a bit anyway.

What clause are you talking about? James Burrows at Preston made an offer of 16M a week ago but I wanted to secure promotion first and he's since found an alternative player.

I haven't encountered this before. Is this new? :rolleyes::confused:

If so, it's a bl00dy stupid one. My wages are high and with a 10,000 seater stadium it's easy to get into debt. Hoping for a stadium increase next season.

Anyway, appreciate the loans and thanks for sharing.

Herby[/quote']

No I didn't. I've only ever shortlisted him. Hardly had £16m in the bank.

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY : THE STRUGGLE OF THE NON RELEGATION IN DISTANCE

Tonight , we was ranked 17th , just in front of West ham united , of 1point of difference ...

Its was very exciting for me to annouce the squad of tonight , because the little mistake , i can say bye to the BARCLAYS league !!!

West ham was unmanaged but still be a big team ...

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 1 - 1 Southampton

G.JONAS 55

I was very afraid , because i was under domination and if i lost this match , i will be directly relegated ...

In the other hand ; west ham made a draw 2-2 , when we saw it , it was unbelievable !!!! We finally reached our objective ... But i will never forget ths day ... Anyway we will continu to work hard , to make our team be the best because this BARCLAYS LEAGUE is very TIGHT

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY : THE STRUGGLE OF THE NON RELEGATION IN DISTANCE

Tonight ' date=' we was ranked 17th , just in front of West ham united , of 1point of difference ...

Its was very exciting for me to annouce the squad of tonight , because the little mistake , i can say bye to the BARCLAYS league !!!

West ham was unmanaged but still be a big team ...

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 1 - 1 Southampton

G.JONAS 55

I was very afraid , because i was under domination and if i lost this match , i will be directly relegated ...

In the other hand ; west ham made a draw 2-2 , when we saw it , it was unbelievable !!!! We finally reached our objective ... But i will never forget ths day ... Anyway we will continu to work hard , to make our team be the best because this BARCLAYS LEAGUE is very TIGHT

Good and lucky work there. Next season may bring your change. :)

A 1-1 draw with crewe to end the season. Had I won by more than 4 goals they would have been relegated so a fair result and decent for both teams :)

We finish the season in 5th so will be targeting a top 4 finish next year :)

In terms of our players, Ronaldo has made a fantastic impact. Scoring 11 goals in his 10 games. But we are going to be searching for more goals from the middle of the park next season.

Kompany, our club captain gets the player of the season award. Despite stats saying that he has only played 2 games this season, he has infact player 24 earning a high rating innearly every match. A worry is that since August the 4th he has missed 7 weeksdue to injuries but hopefully he can recover.

Patricio probably gets the players player of the season award. He featured in all 38 games and got us out of a few tight spots. Hopefully he will get a deserved rise to 90 soon.

Isla and Robin Van Persie also performed admirably. Van Persie getting 10 assists and 5 goals from the wing.

In terms of the players we have loaned out, none had spectacular seasons. Nice to see Jonas keeping Wednesday up on the last day though.

So a successful year with lots of new players coming in and some decent ones leaving. Montolivo will be sorely missed, his 10 goals from midfield were crucial, Balotelli's genius will also be missed but a place on the bench would have insulted his talent. Schweinsteiger may be missed the most, yet David Silva showed in the final game of the season what he can do so more will be expected next season.

Well Barnsley misses out on the playoffs on the final day and finishing in 8th place. We won a cup so it was a good season in the end. Captain Veron finally retires after 7 seasons at Barnsley playing 222 games. In total he played 379 games in EC106. I've put a few guys on the transfer list for cash Nicolita87 Ledesma87 Noble87 Ziegler88 Tiendalli86. If any of my other players interest you guys you can send me a message in game :D

Doncaster have finished 13th in Div1 this season. Looking at my squad, I'm really satisfied with the team's performance this season although I'm a bit disappointed with the team's run in the cup and shield. Tempted to do a season review, and I hope I have some time in the weekend to do it.

Won the last match of the season 4-1 against West Brom with a debut goal for Raheem Sterling, in what was a very good performance from my reserve squad!

Have put up some players on the transfer list for cash:

• Alexis Thebaux GK 87

• Christian Pander LB/LM 88

• Denis STRACQUALURSI CF 86

Andy Carroll had a last minute change of heart and decided to stay at Preston, rather than move to the Baggies.

Also wouldnt usually condone joining a nation just because they've qualified for the World Cup, but Portugal are unmanaged and in a completely unmanaged group, and sides like Denmark, Czech Republic, Ivory Coast, Turkey and Sweden free. My Spain have been drawn against Kev's Russia, a side I suggested for him when he re-joined.

Privileged to be apart of the EC106, I would like to introduce myself as the new Leicester City Football Club manager. I hope to have a long and successful career at the div 3 outfit.

First interview with the clubs media support saw Mr Surman and legend Frank lampard announcing that Lampard wants a move for better things, and Surman is willing to see this move happen.

Bids Welcome, would prefer P/Ex

SHORPE TRANSFER LIST PLAYERS

I've made a few player available for transfer looking for part Ex in return

Alex 90 CB

Brighi 88 CM/DM

GRINDHEIM 87 AM/CM

MISIMOVIC 88 AM/CM

QUAGLIARELLA 90 FWD

CASNOS 85 CF

Also had alot of interest in Alexis Sanchez over the past weeks to willing to agree a deal NOW before TB is up in November if the offer is right

Also I came across the Coventry City manager today....rather unpleasant experience that i wouldn't wish on anyone, instead of a simple NO I got a 15minute rant, ok the counter wasn't great Nordtveit & Badu for Alex was a bit cheeky i didn't think what followed was deserved, I have a good reputation on SM and don't want this episode to ruin it.

Thanks

Niall

Privileged to be apart of the EC106' date=' I would like to introduce myself as the new Leicester City Football Club manager. I hope to have a long and successful career at the div 3 outfit.

First interview with the clubs media support saw Mr Surman and legend Frank lampard announcing that Lampard wants a move for better things, and Surman is willing to see this move happen.

Bids Welcome, would prefer P/Ex[/quote']

Welcome nice chatting to you earlier;)

SHORPE TRANSFER LIST PLAYERS

I've made a few player available for transfer looking for part Ex in return

Alex 90 CB

Brighi 88 CM/DM

GRINDHEIM 87 AM/CM

MISIMOVIC 88 AM/CM

QUAGLIARELLA 90 FWD

CASNOS 85 CF

Also had alot of interest in Alexis Sanchez over the past weeks to willing to agree a deal NOW before TB is up in November if the offer is right

Also I came across the Coventry City manager today....rather unpleasant experience that i wouldn't wish on anyone' date=' instead of a simple NO I got a 15minute rant, ok the counter wasn't great Nordtveit & Badu for Alex was a bit cheeky i didn't think what followed was deserved, I have a good reputation on SM and don't want this episode to ruin it.

Thanks

Niall[/quote']

Well after openly admiting u were trying your luck, i didnt c it as a very good offer either. I have done many deals in this set up with no problems wot so ever, although that said not many have tried to have my pants down.:eek:

Privileged to be apart of the EC106' date=' I would like to introduce myself as the new Leicester City Football Club manager. I hope to have a long and successful career at the div 3 outfit.

Bids Welcome, would prefer P/Ex[/quote']

The last manager did a brilliant job so hopefully you can build on his work and take the team to bigger and better things