English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Givanildo HULK of Everton from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Should experience a better dressing room than he is experiencing at Zenit.

Costing me 12mil + San Jose + Agbonlahor. Pricey but part of the revamped forward line that I am trying to make. Would have preferred Alexis Sanchez but this was accepted mid Sanchez negotiations. More than happy to have Hulk and Suarez in the same forward line.

Should experience a better dressing room than he is experiencing at Zenit.

Costing me 12mil + San Jose + Agbonlahor. Pricey but part of the revamped forward line that I am trying to make. Would have preferred Alexis Sanchez but this was accepted mid Sanchez negotiations. More than happy to have Hulk and Suarez in the same forward line.

Alexis Sanchez still available:o

The offer for Maxi RODRIGUEZ of Everton from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Costing me 5 million. Cheap signing but needed to replace Agbonlahor who went in the Hulk deal.

Really liked him at Liverpool. He was under used and under rated and was devastated when he left.

Decent squaddie signing. My winger options are Hulk, Ayew, Ait-Fana, Bentley and Govou. When you factor in that Hulk was bought as a forward, it makes Maxi's signing even more welcome.

So thats Lucas, Maxi, Heskey, N'Gog and Suarez as current or ex Liverpool players in the side.

The offer for Gerard PIQUÉ of Sheffield United from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pique and Papdopolous will head to Southampton. Thiago Silva, Schurrle, Afellay and Soldado head to us. KopStar classic getting everything i possibly could for those two.

Have fun with Hulk, Suarez and Soldado up front.

The offer for Dimitar BERBATOV of Sheffield United from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

5mil + Ronaldinho.

Happy to help my old team. Sold Toquero which was sad as he scored 13 goals and had 7 assists last season. Great signing from me.

The gap was in CF now that will be taken by Berbatov. Ill get 5mil and Ronaldinho.

Thrilled to get Ronaldinho. Huge fan and like his ability to cover AM and F so will be valuable first man off the bench.

Ronaldinho scored 25 goals, 14 assists and 13 man of the match awards in 73 appearances for Leicester. Another great signing from me :P

So Ive now go Suarez, Soldado, Schurrle, Hulk and Ronaldinho as my forward line. Not bad.

Pique and Papdopolous will head to Southampton. Thiago Silva' date=' Schurrle, Afellay and Soldado head to us. KopStar classic getting everything i possibly could for those two.

Have fun with Hulk, Suarez and Soldado up front.[/quote']

thats why ive just been offered Afellay:confused: Not that i want him....strange

Pique and Papdopolous will head to Southampton. Thiago Silva' date=' Schurrle, Afellay and Soldado head to us. KopStar classic getting everything i possibly could for those two.

Have fun with Hulk, Suarez and Soldado up front.[/quote']

jeeze i messaged the guy time and time no response over soldado...

getting bit fed up with the lame dealings in here...

Been offered the Carlisle job and i am really considering taking it.....

Lots of money to spend and a pretty decent team to work with.

Think they need a bit of work. Think it was the managers tactical nous that got them to the play-off finals, not the squad itself.

Think they need a bit of work. Think it was the managers tactical nous that got them to the play-off finals' date=' not the squad itself.[/quote']Oh yeah there is no disputing that they need work, but unlike my Northampton they have money to work with and they have 2 strikers that i know will score plenty of goals in Derdiyok and Mitroglou.

Think ill take them, only just realized that they are in division 2 aswell. Second worst average squad rating in the league too, in all fairness this is probably the weakest squad in the division. All the more challenging!