English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Again a pathetic engine.Had more shots' date='more shots on target,more coners but Russia win from a Free kick,

I'm out.[/quote']

russians_2244252b.jpg

It's not a pathetic match engine, you just got knocked out by a genius of a manager ;) (and maybe the match engine)

France next, i'll probably get knocked out but i've had a good run while it lasted. :D

Iceland lose 3-1 to Saudi Arabia. Im so good at international management that I got Iceland and the Czechs knocked out. And lost two other international managements.

I might be tempted to chuck some cash into keeping international management (as much as i hate the thought of giving the pathetic people who run the game more money) but ill see what happens

The offer for Karim AIT-FANA of Sheffield United from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Final part of the Lampard deal. Sees me get Matthew Ryan who trialled at Spurs a few months ago and Curtis Good who was signed by Newcastle.

Along with the recent signing of Brad Jones, my 2nd, 3rd and 4th choice keepers are all Aussies.

It's promotion or bust for me this season. If I don't get promoted this season I think I'll hand them over to someone else.

No it would be such a loss to the gameworld, I reckon that would be the end.

Expected to get Champions League, that's ok I'm after the title this season, everybodies back from injury finally, so my defence is back to it's unbeatable self. ;) Playing my youths for the friendlies can't be bothered changing my tactics everyday.

France tonight in the World Cup Semi-Final, come on Russia.

Niall Taylor steered Ivory Coast to victory against Poland.

Ivory Coast outclassed Poland and beat them 3 - 0 in their SMFA World Cup Round 1 fixture.

Touré scored all 3 goals for Ivory Coast and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Into quarter Finals against Saudi Arabia

Niall Taylor steered Ivory Coast to victory against Saudi Arabia.

Ivory Coast outclassed Saudi Arabia and beat them 1 - 0 in their SMFA World Cup Quarter Final fixture.

Drogba had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Touré was on the scoresheet for his side.

Play France in Semi's havent lost a game yet:D if i get to the Final i'll be amazed:eek:

Missed out on Goran Popov. Would of been all mine 24 hours early but decided to swap Kyle Lafferty for Eugen Polanski rather than Popov. Still looking to bring one or two new faces in, as well as possibly selling Jonathan Walters and possibly Benoit Cheyrou.

Couldn't find myself time to login SM for the past 7 days and I would say I'm quite satisfied with the Japan performance in the World Cup. Managed to get all draws in the group stage (no defeat is good enough considering I couldn't manage the tactics during the crucial days.) Had to say that I'm now retiring from international stage. This will be my last international competition.

As for Derby County, we're desperately in need of defenders. Only have 1 right-back, 1 left-back (suspended for 1 game) and only 2 qualified centre-backs. Seriously, no substitution or back-up for the defensive line. Also, missed out on number of players who I'm keen to loan for the whole season. Hopefully, within the next 6 days (my break from work), I'm able to bolster my depleted squad with decent players.

There's a good news though. Managed to sign Kevin Trapp for quite a hefty price (around 14mil in total-chairman value). But I think the deal is worth every penny considering EC106 is still competitive in transfers).

Last but not least, for your info, Alou Diarra is available for part-exchange. Looking to exchange for any defender, preferably who can play 2 or more defensive positions (rating 88 or above, below 30 years old)

Couldn't find myself time to login SM for the past 7 days and I would say I'm quite satisfied with the Japan performance in the World Cup. Managed to get all draws in the group stage (no defeat is good enough considering I couldn't manage the tactics during the crucial days.) Had to say that I'm now retiring from international stage. This will be my last international competition.

As for Derby County' date=' we're desperately in need of defenders. Only have 1 right-back, 1 left-back (suspended for 1 game) and only 2 qualified centre-backs. Seriously, no substitution or back-up for the defensive line. Also, missed out on number of players who I'm keen to loan for the whole season. Hopefully, within the next 6 days (my break from work), I'm able to bolster my depleted squad with decent players.

There's a good news though. Managed to sign Kevin Trapp for quite a hefty price (around 14mil in total-chairman value). But I think the deal is worth every penny considering EC106 is still competitive in transfers).

Last but not least, for your info, Alou Diarra is available for part-exchange. Looking to exchange for any defender, preferably who can play 2 or more defensive positions (rating 88 or above, below 30 years old)[/quote']

I have Aogo, Huth and Heinze available but most of your players who my chairman would allow me to bid on with these players are marked as unavailable.

Walsall are free. They are in Division 4 and spent the majority of last season fighting over the wooden spoon, but despite having a small squad, the avearge rating of 86 is ok for Division 4. Stand out players are Ola John, Allesandro Diamanti and Wes Brown.

I've addressed concern for Zapata and offered him a new contract worth 40k per week but his contract left with 1 year which is by the end of the season. But I couldn't extend his contract now. Do you think the club will automatically offer him an extension contract at the end of the season or will he leave the club as free agent?

I've addressed concern for Zapata and offered him a new contract worth 40k per week but his contract left with 1 year which is by the end of the season. But I couldn't extend his contract now. Do you think the club will automatically offer him an extension contract at the end of the season or will he leave the club as free agent?

Players dont leave for free, but not sure if you can bring down his elevated wage next time he's up for renewal. Personally I'm sticking well clear of this new feature as if a player has concerns I dont want them at the club.

Players dont leave for free' date=' but not sure if you can bring down his elevated wage next time he's up for renewal. Personally I'm sticking well clear of this new feature as if a player has concerns I dont want them at the club.[/quote']

It was my first time using the new feature, so it was a tryout. Didn't expect to end up like this. Zapata is my best defender, so he's someone I want at the club. Anyway, we still have 2 more days before the first league game start and I think I can pull in a couple of decent players from external clubs for the first game.

People complaining that there are no players to sign. And I cannot sell any so I have to send them on loan.

Dortmund captain Kehl is due a rise from 88 to 90. He is up for p/e involving one or two decent youths.

Walcott can go for a player in a similar position. I can use him to trade up. I am not trying to get rid of him, I am happy to keep if no good bids come in.

Nani can go for a player in a similar position.

87 rated LB Daems can go for cash.

87 rated CB Silva can go for cash.

86 rated RB Jung can go for a good quality youth player, or two. Jung is a quality player.

Amorebieta can go for one or two youth players.

Quality youngster Aurtenetxe can go for a quality offer or can be traded up. Otherwise he will go out on loan.

85 rated CB Martinez can go for youth as he is youth.

Cambiasso can go for good young players under 21 so they are out of my main squad.

De Jong can go for the same as above. Again, I ain't rushing to sell them, so don't think youse can get them cheap.

87 rated striker Dentinho can go for cash, useless fracking cash.

87 rated striker Tchite can go for cash as youse are incapable of sending any kind of young player in exchange for someone who will be of use to yiz.

As always, the transfer list is a great place to find players to sign. I will look back later and negotiate some kind of acceptable deals some time late, so don't get upset if I don't get around to answering right away.

Peterborough just put Wing/AM Veli Kavlak on transfer list. He's 86-rated and still has upside at 23. Definiately a starter material for most Div. 4 teams, but just can't find playing time in my squad. Listen to any P/E (in particular a winger) or cash offer.