Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Leyton Orient are looking to bag a 90 rated goalkeeper and striker.

Can use the likes of Mihaylov, Cassani, Yobo, Bonera, Machado, Souza Alex, Zarata, Pinzi, Brama and Benat to get either or both.

PM/VM me if you have one for sale or reply here and we can work something out, just trying to get that all 90 rated starting 11.

Looking forward to the new season, not really looking to shake to much up team wise. But I'm looking for a much stronger season this time around after surviving the drop! Really would like to get to Division one before I call time on SM.

Very good news for Derby County. We managed to seal loan deals for Aymen Abdennour and Mathias Zanka Jorgensen from Southampton and Huddersfield Town respectively. (Thanks to Wei Heng and Dermot). Also, completed the signing of striker Shinji Okazaki from Aston Villa for 10mil. He's the only decent player who was available for cash. Needed someone who can fill in the gap for Hunterlaar who's out for 4 weeks.

Very good news for Derby County. We managed to seal loan deals for Aymen Abdennour and Mathias Zanka Jorgensen from Southampton and Huddersfield Town respectively. (Thanks to Wei Heng and Dermot). Also' date=' completed the signing of striker Shinji Okazaki from Aston Villa for 10mil. [b']He's the only decent player who was available for cash.[/b] Needed someone who can fill in the gap for Hunterlaar who's out for 4 weeks.

I have many "decent" players available for cash. Or are you just trying to insult me again or what.

I have many "decent" players available for cash. Or are you just trying to insult me again or what.

Those players who you transfer-listed are not only decent but good players. I was only looking for average players. :D

PS I never meant to insult anyone in my previous posts.

Unmanaged sides will now make offers for players on the loan list. It's an incentive to get players off the parent clubs wage bill but I dont see any benefit to the loan club. Dont know if the AI will prioritise a certain position or just the best rated player on the list.

Never even knew that the season had began. :P Face West Brom tonight in my first competitive game at Carlisle. Handing a debut to Roslan Rotan. Got a fair bit of money which im looking to strengthen my back line.

SKRTEL LEAVES SHORPE

Martin Skrtel today left Shorpe United to move to Divison 1 Side Millwall.

in return Adrian Lopez and Selcuk Inan will move to Shorpe

Manager Niall Taylor was quoted as saying

"I've had a few managers on the phone recently regarding Martin and a few have slammed the phone down, but I was never going to let him go on the cheap, he was a big player for us when i arrived last season facing relegation, but we turned it around and finished with a comfortable mid table position, but i feel bringing in Adrian and Selcuk we have added depth and competition to the squad, I look forward to there arival and working with them, this also give Alex a chance to claim a place back in the centre of our defence"

Mahamadou Diarra, Cesar Delgado, Cristiano Benitez, Joel Ekstrand, Royston Drenthe, Jack Collison, Chris Gunter and Arnaud De Greef all available to leave Nottingham Forest.

Looking to bring in a CM or AM with players above exchanged plus £22M.

I feel Steven Fletcher will play a big part of our season.

EDIT: Michael Schimpelsberger, Ashley Richards, Murray Wallace, David Davis are available to transfer from out youth squad.

keep plugging it but jesus navas & mertesacker can move on from LFC... looking for decent trades people...

plus got a wad of cash burning a hole in the pocket...any sellers out there!

Sitting on 30m, looking for midfielders. Willing to add players as well for good players. The likes of Young, Bastos, Nainggolan and Giuliano can be used for the right players. Anyone interested in doing any deals get in touch. Also delighted to have concluded the deal for Skrtel, as a Liverpool fan I'm pleased to get him. Awesome last season and 90 CB's tough to come by.

Shorpe 1 Coventry 2

Great start to the new season for Coventry city away at Glanford park. Lukaku in particular being singled out by the manager after an impressive debut which saw him pick up the man of the match award and score a goal. Antonio Valencia scoring the second for us. Unlucky Niall:p

Emile+Heskey+Antonio+Valencia+Hull+City+v+0mioJsDBRz-l.jpg

Valencia hits the winner in the 86 min to give Coventry all three points

We welcome Preston North End to the Ricoh next, where i will be looking for more of the same.:D

Shorpe 1 Coventry 2

Great start to the new season for Coventry city away at Glanford park. Lukaku in particular being singled out by the manager after an impressive debut which saw him pick up the man of the match award and score a goal. Antonio Valencia scoring the second for us. Unlucky Niall:p

We welcome Preston North End to the Ricoh next' date=' where i will be looking for more of the same.:D[/center']

Well played deserved win, you have a good side there:o

Shorpe 1 Coventry 2

We welcome Preston North End to the Ricoh next' date=' where i will be looking for more of the same.:D[/center']

Looking forward to it. In an even contest, Preston triumphed thanks to two goals from debutant Stephan El Shaarawy. With Andy Carroll back from suspension, will he be able to get back in the squad.

Oh and Bale got crocked!

Just had my first Comms Law paper. Exhausted atm...

Anyhow Wolves started the season with a 2-0 away win over Oxford. Milevskiy and Tettey grabbed a goal each. Brilliant start from the lads. Been doing well all Pre season.