English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

I have some interest in Dortmund captain Kehl. I just got to find the time to try and work something out, I can only get on in bits and bobs. And with the so called 'storm of the century' about to hit over today and tomorrow, I may not get on much as there won't be any power I presume.

One good youngster, or two. Depending of course. I hope to try and sell some of my other players if anything is possible. I am not looking to downgrade one guy for two lesser guys, unless those players are something special. Nani can go for another winger if anyone has one they want rid of, like a Di Maria or something. :o

Anyways, I'm off with my camera to the beach or wherever to find some disaster. :eek::D

Rochdale and England are free. Home to some of the best youth players around.

Rochdale squad:

rochdale.png

Youth squad:

Emmanuel Frimpong

Gokhan Tore

Dean Parrett

Haris Vuckic

Lucas Andersen

James Forrest

Jose Baxter

Alexander Lacazette

Conor Wickham

Jordan Bowery

Not quite sure who got the better deal with Steven Naismith, but should sort out my problem on the wings, with the added benefit of a extra forward.

Assuming the deal is completed before tomorrows match away at AFC Bournemouth he will be making his debut from the bench.

EDIT: looking to sign a RB for around £13M

Sung-yueng KI has completed his move to Millwall from Northampton Town for £12,000,000

Fairly pricey but I've been sitting on a lump of cash for a while and nobody wants to sell for cash so thought I may as well bring in Ki for 12m. Good quality young back up for the first team.

One of my long term transfer targets is incoming. Maynor Figueroa joins from Cheltenham in a swap for Asmir Begovic. Figueroa provides cover at left back and centre back, plus has a great free kick on him for when they bring in free kick attributes. Been after him for a long time but they've never been managed.

Goals goal goals at the Ricoh as Preston come from 2-0 down to beat Coventry 4-3 in their own back yard. A double from Dzeko looked to have gotten Coventry half way to three points, but a quick goal back from Raul Albiol made the score 2-1 at half time. Andy Carroll got his first of the season before Welliton (the bane of my life) gave Coventry the lead again before captain Steven Gerrard equalised with a trademark free-kick. The winner came from an unlikely source, Hugo Campagnaro with a long range effort to take the 3 points back to Deepdale.

This one deserves a match report!

Goals goal goals at the Ricoh as Preston come from 2-0 down to beat Coventry 4-3 in their own back yard. A double from Dzeko looked to have gotten Coventry half way to three points' date=' but a quick goal back from Raul Albiol made the score 2-1 at half time. Andy Carroll got his first of the season before Welliton (the bane of my life) gave Coventry the lead again before captain Steven Gerrard equalised with a trademark free-kick. The winner came from an unlikely source, Hugo Campagnaro with a long range effort to take the 3 points back to Deepdale.

This one deserves a match report![/quote']

Well done James, great game. Gutted to lose after being in front most of the game. We dust ourselves down and look forward to Zak's Orient at home next, hopefully Mikel will be able to make his Coventry debut.

Riece Monro(RieceM96 forum) steered Manchester United to victory against Southampton.

Manchester United beat Southampton 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rossi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Barry and Mangane were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good result for us.

Well well well.

CARLISLE 5 Liverpool 1

:D

Dusan Tadic is an animal! 4 goals in 2 games' date=' 2 motm.[/quote']

serious glitch in this GW with Liverpool & the match engine..

Mon 22 Oct Friendly [H] 0 - 1 Carlisle United

Tue 23 Oct Friendly [A] 4 - 0 Walsall

Wed 24 Oct Friendly [H] 4 - 0 Wigan Athletic

Thu 25 Oct Friendly [A] 0 - 2 Carlisle United View Match

Fri 26 Oct Friendly [A] 4 - 0 Arsenal

Sat 27 Oct Division 2 [H] 1 - 2 Barnsley

Wed 31 Oct Division 2 [A] 1 - 5 Carlisle United

ok, Carlisle give me 2 friendlies, first game they edge the possession but LFC get more Shots on target, narrow 1-0 loss...fair enough..

we then smash Walsall, Wigan no problems.

next game Carlisle friendly...we boss the game possession, but they get 9 shots on target to our 4, ok fair do's we lose again....

then smash arsenal 4-0.

1st league game, barnsley av 88.. we boss possession, they get more SOT, lose 1-2.

tonight, carlisle again, same side, same tactics but they hammer us 5-1! but this time we had the majority possession and far more efforts on goal..

give me a break SM!

Well done James' date=' great game. Gutted to lose after being in front most of the game. We dust ourselves down and look forward to Zak's Orient at home next, hopefully Mikel will be able to make his Coventry debut.[/quote']

Never look forward to playing you as you usually give me a right whooping :L

Leyton Orient only manage a draw yesterday would like to be around the top three around the half way mark so wins need to come early on!

Should have something special for tomorrow night's match against Norwich. Attending my first Preston match in over a year (mad' date=' I know) tomorrow so should be able to get my own pictures to add something different to my match reports.[/quote']

Sounds a great idea tbh, I used to get my pictures direct off Orient's website .. definitely looks better.

Sounds a great idea tbh' date=' I used to get my pictures direct off Orient's website .. definitely looks better.[/quote']

I think Yeovil play in green against the white of Preston so it even matches the Preston v Norwich (green) kits tomorrow night.

Made a brief post in the newspaper asking for friendly requests over the next few weeks, looking to test a cup team featuring players 80 rated and below, up to you whether to field a similar weakened team or a full team.

I think Yeovil play in green against the white of Preston so it even matches the Preston v Norwich (green) kits tomorrow night.

Made a brief post in the newspaper asking for friendly requests over the next few weeks' date=' looking to test a cup team featuring players 80 rated and below, up to you whether to field a similar weakened team or a full team.[/quote']

Well you cant fault that then, gonna have to have a decent camera though.

Ive made you a friendly offer, being in the same boat with bye's i wouldnt mind trying out my cup team, although it would be around 80-89's all involved.