English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Oh dear!

Preston's unbeaten start to the season is brought to a shuddering halt with a 4-1 reverse at home to Norwich. Former Preston striker Diego Forlan grabbed a hat-trick.

Forgot to change my free-kick taker back to Gerrard, but didnt really matter as we only got one. I'm doing the report tonight but my pictures are on my desktop PC and a bit big, so I need to scale them down and add them tomorrow.

Riece Monro(RieceM96 forum) steered Manchester United to victory against Sheffield United.

Manchester United beat Sheffield United 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rossi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ibrahimovic was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Unlucky mate.Good game.

Decision Time!

Couldnt decide which picture to use so made two reports each with a different picture. The text is the same, only the picture changes. If you prefer the Sir Tom Finney Stand entrance, send me a visitor message with report A. If you prefer the panoramic shot of the inside of the stadium, visitor message with report B. The one with the least votes come Monday will be deleted.

Now time to watch whats left of Licence to Kill!

Coventry City 0 Leyton Orient 1

A 2nd loss on the bounce for my boys as we go down 1-0 to Zak's Orient. Antonio Valencia got himself a red card on 24 mins and it was always up hill from there against a good team like orient. Zarate Scoring the only goal of the game. Well done Zak.:o

Up next away at Liverpool, where Mikel WILL make his long awaited debut, and we will be looking to stop the rott.

Coventry City 0 Leyton Orient 1

A 2nd loss on the bounce for my boys as we go down 1-0 to Zak's Orient. Antonio Valencia got himself a red card on 24 mins and it was always up hill from there against a good team like orient. Zarate Scoring the only goal of the game. Well done Zak.:o

Up next away at Liverpool' date=' where Mikel WILL make his long awaited debut, and we will be looking to stop the rott.[/center']

Unlucky mate, as expected it was a close game as always, I think if you hadn't had the sending off you would have walked away with the win.

Great win for Leyton Orient as we bid to get the win's in early on to make a real push for promotion.

On the look out for a striker as well, preferably 90+, only have Zarate at the moment & loanee Altidore.

An squad with an average rating of 83 beats Leyton Orient with their 90's 2-0, Jadson and Snodgrass on target. In truth it was a boring game, it only picked up in the last 10 minutes. Playing two CFs wasn't the best idea, Morgan got an assist but neither got chances on goal.

An squad with an average rating of 83 beats Leyton Orient with their 90's 2-0' date=' Jadson and Snodgrass on target. In truth it was a boring game, it only picked up in the last 10 minutes. Playing two CFs wasn't the best idea, Morgan got an assist but neither got chances on goal.[/quote']

Scratching my head with that one I'll say.

Will have to ponder what to do with the cups depending on who I draw, want to make a go of it, havent really tried since bringing it home a few seasons ago.

Could do with European football to be fair.

Very pleased with Naismith since i signed him, been a great asset in the 2 games hes played in the league, scored for us tonight. Benteke also scored, now the thing with Benteke is when i play him he puts in a great performance but then then next game i see Cristaldo, Benitez, Fletcher or in the past when i had Delgadofully fit so I threw them up front as a stronger forward line. Now maybe I have to give into the temptation of Cristaldo and throw Benteke into the deep end.

Drenthe, Diarra, Benitez, David Davis and Ashley Richards are still looking for new clubs.

Think this is Forest's best start to a season since i took control.

EDIT: Steven Pienaar can leave if the right p/e deal comes in!

Portsmouth fans hail new hero

Pompeyfans460.jpg

Pompey fans were in seventh heaven tonight as their team rose seven places after new Manager Gaz steered his side to a debut win against Tranmere Rovers.

The Fratton Park faithful saw their new look side take the lead after 12 minutes through Guerrero but Seedorf levelled it a minute before the break after a very tight first half.

The second half was just as tight and as both teams shared every statistic and as the everyone was preparing for taking a point under the new regime, Paulinho stepped up to the mark on the 89th minute and sealed the win in front of the 23,074 fanatical fans.

Riece Monro(RieceM96 forum) steered Manchester United to victory against Burnley.

Manchester United beat Burnley 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hernandez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ibrahimovic was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Lucky win for me :)