English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Dean Bryant steered Derby County to victory against fierce rivals Notts County.

Derby County beat Notts County 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Capel scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Wilshere was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Derby have now won 3 and drew once so far this season and currently 2 points behind leader Leicester City.

Trying out this new squad report thing as I have quite a few credits and can get 24 back pretty quickly through logging in.

Your Assistant Manager recommends you should keep these players as they are either the best or amongst the best players in your squad.

Glen Johnson

Hugo Campagnaro

Alberto Botia

Stevan Jovetic

Gareth Bale

Aaron Lennon

duh!

Your Assistant Manager believes these players are dispensable and that you should try and sell them.

Gabriel Heinze

Charlie Mulgrew

Jamie Carragher

Jack King

Craig Bellamy

Michael Owen

Your Assistant Manager believes these players are your clubs hottest young prospects and you should keep them to see how they develop.

Ben Davies

John Flanagan

Luciano Vietto

Stephan El Sharaawy

Bangna Bruma

Adam Morgan

---------------------------------------

Save your coins, it doesnt tell you much more than you should already know. It obviously doesnt take into account squad depth as it has recommended to sell Heinze, Carragher and Mulgrew, leaving me with just Campagnaro, Botia and Albiol. Jack King is also in for a rise too as he's playing a lot for Preston IRL, so it would be stupid to sell him for £10k when I signed him for £8k.

Preston lose their second straight game' date=' this time 3-1 to Shorpe. It's the third match in a row that a centre back has scored from long range, however Alex would score from long range.[/quote']

Best win ive had in 106:D Against a very good team and manager Long may it continue

Your Assistant Manager believes these players are your clubs hottest young prospects and you should keep them to see how they develop.

Ben Davies

John Flanagan

Luciano Vietto

Stephan El Sharaawy

Bangna Bruma

Adam Morgan

Save your coins' date=' it doesnt tell you much more than you should already know. It obviously doesnt take into account squad depth as it has recommended to sell Heinze, Carragher and Mulgrew, leaving me with just Campagnaro, Botia and Albiol. Jack King is also in for a rise too as he's playing a lot for Preston IRL, so it would be stupid to sell him for £10k when I signed him for £8k.[/quote']

Adding to the fact that El Sharaawy is my player in fact...:P

Trying out this new squad report thing as I have quite a few credits and can get 24 back pretty quickly through logging in.

Your Assistant Manager recommends you should keep these players as they are either the best or amongst the best players in your squad.

Glen Johnson

Hugo Campagnaro

Alberto Botia

Stevan Jovetic

Gareth Bale

Aaron Lennon

duh!

Your Assistant Manager believes these players are dispensable and that you should try and sell them.

Gabriel Heinze

Charlie Mulgrew

Jamie Carragher

Jack King

Craig Bellamy

Michael Owen

Ben Davies

John Flanagan

Luciano Vietto

Stephan El Sharaawy

Bangna Bruma

Adam Morgan

Save your coins' date=' it doesnt tell you much more than you should already know. It obviously doesnt take into account squad depth as it has recommended to sell Heinze, Carragher and Mulgrew, leaving me with just Campagnaro, Botia and Albiol. Jack King is also in for a rise too as he's playing a lot for Preston IRL, so it would be stupid to sell him for £10k when I signed him for £8k.[/quote']

it basically just tells you what you know already! Waste of cash:rolleyes:

id rather they fixed the match engine and actually, in coming up to 3 years on sm ive scored about 3 pens and missed about 300, joke:rolleyes:

it basically just tells you what you know already! Waste of cash:rolleyes:

id rather they fixed the match engine and actually' date=' in coming up to 3 years on sm ive scored about 3 pens and missed about 300, joke:rolleyes:[/quote']

Think that's just you, with Stevie G on the penalties he hasnt missed for me yet.

Some transfer business for Leyton Orient;

Lukasz PISZCZEK has completed his move to Leyton Orient from Portsmouth in a swap deal for Mattia CASSANI and Kolo TOURÉ.

Big price considering I already have a 90 rated right back, but he's up for a chance for 91 in the next review, so I've took a punt.

Eran ZAHAVI has completed his move to US Palermo from Leyton Orient for £4,161,000.

Hasn't really done much since his move to Palermo, so time to cash in.

Also looks like I've missed out on United youngster Lingard, not too bothered as I've never really been one for taking chances on new young players.

Willing to get more deals done, either chuck in a bid or contact me via VM/PM, the likes of Zarate, Pastore, Van Bommel are all available. In need of a 90 rated striker and goalkeeper.

Big price considering I already have a 90 rated right back' date=' but he's up for a chance for 91 in the next review, so I've took a punt.

Hasn't really done much since his move to Palermo, so time to cash in.

Also looks like I've missed out on United youngster Lingard, not too bothered as I've never really been one for taking chances on new young players.

[b']Willing to get more deals done, either chuck in a bid or contact me via VM/PM, the likes of Zarate, Pastore, Van Bommel are all available. In need of a 90 rated striker and goalkeeper.[/b]

Piszczek isn't up with a chance for a 91.

Big price considering I already have a 90 rated right back' date=' but he's up for a chance for 91 in the next review, so I've took a punt.

, [/b']

great deal for Portsmouth;) also Ashley Young will be arriving tomorrow:D

He should definetly be down with a chances to 92.He should have been a 91 in last rating change(3rd one but seems like SM Forgot about it)

I don't think so personally, but maybe you seen something I didn't last season.

If he gets 91 brilliant, if he gets 92 even better!

great deal for Portsmouth;) also Ashley Young will be arriving tomorrow:D

Glad your happy too. I had him when he was 86, so means a bit more

To get him back.

Also seen that Young deal, very good work getting him. Liking your business so far, kiu.

Glad your happy too. I had him when he was 86' date=' so means a bit more

To get him back.

Also seen that Young deal, very good work getting him. Liking your business so far, kiu.[/quote']

cheers, I plan to go for 2 promotions back to back:D and Young will help me more than a reserve keeper and a player who wouldn;t get a game for me!

So Young departs and income Ter Stegen + Stamboili. Think I've got a great deal long term. Couldn't pass up the chance to sign Ter Stegen even though I've only recently signed Mignolet. Mignolet can now leave so anyone interested in pre arranging a deal get in touch. In the mean time Ter Stegen can go out on loan until he rises then he'll be called back.

So Young departs and income Ter Stegen + Stamboili. Think I've got a great deal long term. Couldn't pass up the chance to sign Ter Stegen even though I've only recently signed Mignolet. Mignolet can now leave so anyone interested in pre arranging a deal get in touch. In the mean time Ter Stegen can go out on loan until he rises then he'll be called back.

good deal all round fella;)