English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Think ive done pretty well on the signings of free agents.

Rhys Mccabe, Darcy Blake, Yala Bolasie, Aaron Martin, Joel Ward, Owen Garvan and James Hurst.

All for just £7.9M and with Ian Holloway taking Crystal Palace to the top of the championship after 2 games, i'm pretty pleased to have grabbed the palace lads!

Coventry City 2 West Bromwich Albion 1

At last we get a win:D. After a poor start to the season we get a win tonight at home to WBA. Lukaku putting in a man of the match proformance, after scoring both goals. Good game James.

Up next we play Liverpool again, this time in the cup, where i will field a 2nd string.

Riece Monro(RieceM96 forum) was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Crystal Palace.

Manchester United have lost to Crystal Palace 5 - 4 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Nene, Hernandez and Di Natale were amongst the goalscorers.

What the hell

SM is becoming stupid and pointless

They scored all there shots on target.

3 times in the game there was a goal then the next highlight was another goal.Which is was either 10 mins apart or like 5mins. Why was the game slient for 10 mins then out of the blue there is a goal.

In our rightful place.............at the top of the league. :D

But you could be as low as 6th in just one game :P

I face Liverpool next, a team close to my heart and a reunion for a lot of my Liverpool players. Also Liverpool seem to have got going after a false start.

Also what is with so many long range goals in my games? Thats Mark van Bommel, Alex, Luisao and Campagnaro (for me) in the opening games.

Don't be silly James. We all know that isn't going to happen....... :D:p Just watch it happen now........darn you!

I quite like winning. Didn't happen much at Northampton. :P

3rd minute penalty. Think you were fairly fortunate to win that.

Anyone seen Barnsley's result? Reduced to 8 men by the 50th minute. If I was watching that score centre, I would have smashed the monitor after Totti and De Vrij were sent off within 3 minutes!

Anyone for a friendly? Preferably someone I havent played.

ok dudes im thinking of selling David Luiz 90. Im looking for a swop with two players 88+88 or 88+89. No golden oldies please. It will probably have to include a defender in the deal. Send me a message in game if your interested.

Niall Taylor earned a draw with Shorpe United against Norwich City.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Shorpe United and Norwich City in their Division 2 fixture.

Alex scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Misimovic was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Preston are really punching above their weight in the transfer market, completing the signing of David Luiz in part ex for Alberto Botia, Dennis Aogo, Landon Donovan and Jordan Veretout, with a further £5.5m plaid by Leicester to Preston.

Paying a bit more than I wanted, but thats what happens when you're fighting off competition from the big clubs. Ive made a loss on Donovan but altogether I'm quids in. Luiz replaces Botia, Aogo and Donovan were surplus to requirements, and Veretout is sold on for profit.