English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

I think it's time i leave Manchester United.No one ever seems to do deals with me.

I have over 200mil which i can't spend which is awful.

I got so bored with the money i spend loads on average players to loan out to people.

Spent it on low rated players who have done well in their respective leagues.

Tryed spending it on West Ham players.Only external accept.

So after 134 games 323 points average point per game was 2.41

I won 2 division 1 titles and 2 charity shields.

Finished 12th in my first season where i played like 8 games

Then last season i finished 4th.

I am the longest serving manager and best manager by points.

Good bye guys.Thanks for having me.Not like anyone will notice or care if i went but school is calling and is much more important as i now am choosing what subjects i take in 6th form.

Good luck to the new Manchester united manager.

Sorry to see you go. Can't type long as my batteries dying but you will be missed, you made Man Utd a force once again after seasons of turmoil.

Ok guys' date='gonna reject Man Utd Job at 12.30 if anyone wants it.[/quote']

Well i decided to have a go at Man U, Ive left Shorpe, ok maybe not in a great position but its better then when i took over last season and I think the squad is alot more balanced that what it was.

As for Man U, the squad is to big for me, I will be cutting it down ALOT, but will probably sit down tonight and see whats what!

Also all players currently onloan can stay until the end of season

Theres too many clubs unmanaged for my liking, 4 of the 5 available are on open offer:

Cheltenham are a predominantly BPL side with Ashley Williams, James Morrison and Chris Brunt (and Greig Spence, top scorer in Div 4!)

Chesterfield have Dzemaili, Postiga and Makoun, as well as Tom carroll who's breaking through at Spurs.

Oxford have Goran Popov, Claudio Bravo, and Aldo De Nigris. A tough challenge.

Swindon have Serie A players Abbiatti, Antonini, Acquafresca and Ekdal. Oh and Phil Neville. So you cant go wrong.

Sorry for the double post.

Turns out the meeting between Liverpool and Preston last week was my 650th consecutive game in charge of Preston. I think the number of games takes into account cup and/or friendlies though, as 650/38 is just over 17 seasons, I wasnt here from the very start. My squad is possibly the best its been in all 653 games.

Sorry for the double post.

Turns out the meeting between Liverpool and Preston last week was my 650th consecutive game in charge of Preston. I think the number of games takes into account cup and/or friendlies though' date=' as 650/38 is just over 17 seasons, I wasnt here from the very start. My squad is possibly the best its been in all 653 games.[/quote']

Thats along time at 1 club well done:cool:

My best is 222 games at 1 club

Thats along time at 1 club well done:cool:

My best is 222 games at 1 club

Wish you could reset club records though, my biggest home league win was 10-1 back in 2007 when the match engine was very unstable. My biggest cup win was 11-0, also in 2007. SM has the technology, they changed the highest attendance record as mine was the capacity of Wembley when I was in a cup final, now its 23k.

Well had alook at the squad, As i thought far to big for me, so will require to be cut, alot will be sold to external, I will accept offers on ALL Man U Players barr

M'VILA, to get Xavi and IBRAHIMOVIC will have to be pretty good, but I am willing to let them go for 2 younger talents, contact via PM.VM, Chat or just make a bid,

Signed Kevin Mirallas the other day for £5m + Snodgrass and Kightly. Bit of an impulse buy as I wanted to consolidate my 85 rated wingers into one quality BPL winger, so may have overspent a bit. He can also play up front too, which is a bonus as my only other Fwd if you dont count Jovetic is Bellamy.

Face Leeds tonight, Mirallas will miss out and El Sharaawy and Sulejmani will make an appearance as I dont like playing loanees in the cups. Speaking of Cups, my opponent on Monday, Ipswich Town, are currently managerless and on open offer. They have quite a few quality players, Miccoli, Del Piero, Distin, Zieler, Taarabt and Faurlin.

Niall Taylor earned a draw with Manchester United against Darlington.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Manchester United and Darlington in their Division 1 fixture.

Hernandez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Di Natale was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Not a bad start in the Old Traffold seat

Coventry City 0 Brentford 2

Our worst start to the season since i took charge continues after we slump to a 0-2 loss at home to Brentford. Just cant seem to get any points this season:o

Gunna have to have a change around i think as the same tactics i used to great effect last season, this season simply aint working.

Edin+Dzeko-Manchester+City+cropped.jpg

Dzeko leaves the field after drawing anothe blank, just two goals in his first 9 starts for Dzeko since his move.

Up next we got a tough test against high flying Reading, where i will be hoping for a change in fortune.

A slightly weakened Preston team falls to defeat, 2-0 to Leeds in the War of the Roses clash. With a congested fixture list ahead I decided to play El Shaarawy from the start and Sulejmani coming on for Bale so he can recuperate for the cup tie, but we were no match for Leeds, and especially Mickael Landreau.

The damage done wasnt too bad, Carlisle didnt get any further away, Blackburn and Reading both lost, QPR and Leyton Orient take full advantage.

Is it me or has the Reading manager being on Holiday Mode for months?

Derby County beat Tranmere Rovers 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Zapata had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Holtby and Wilshere were amongst the goalscorers.

Looks like I've got the better deal in (Jack Wilshere + Luiz Danilo = Sergio Busquets). Both Wilshere and Danilo got game rating of 8 with the former grabbed a goal. Meanwhile, Busquets got a game rating of 6.

Well had alook at the squad' date=' As i thought far to big for me, so will require to be cut, alot will be sold to external, I will accept offers on ALL Man U Players barr

M'VILA, to get Xavi and IBRAHIMOVIC will have to be pretty good, but I am willing to let them go for 2 younger talents, contact via PM.VM, Chat or just make a bid,[/quote']

Hold that, None leaving for the moment, offers have been awful, so will list who can go and what for later, sorry for the confusion

Hold that' date=' None leaving for the moment, offers have been awful, so will list who can go and what for later, sorry for the confusion[/quote']

I came on to see u had up sticks to united then read your post saying ALL PLAYERS BAR MVILA for sale, all being in capital letters. I have contacted you and asked you if there is anything i could do for 3 seprate players, i didnt make you an offer i simply said is there anything i can do, your reply, na sorry m8, dont want to sell them.

Mabye you should change that EVERY player bar mvila, because mabye thats why your getting intrest on players u dont want to sell:rolleyes:

I came on to see u had up sticks to united then read your post saying ALL PLAYERS BAR MVILA for sale' date=' all being in capital letters. I have contacted you and asked you if there is anything i could do for 3 seprate players, i didnt make you an offer i simply said is there anything i can do, your reply, na sorry m8, dont want to sell them.

Mabye you should change that EVERY player bar mvila, because mabye thats why your getting intrest on players u dont want to sell:rolleyes:[/quote']

No so abusive on here as chat are we in the public eye:rolleyes:

Abusive? Can u explain more?:rolleyes:

Maybe not in terms of language but if i dont reply in chat i dont want 15msg's waiting for me,

I'm not your biggest Fan and id take a guess that your not mine;) so i think we shall leave it there, and please no more messages on chat;)