English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

;2405519']haha..

Telles won the Serie D title with Juventude and Gremio signed a partnership with them to exchange players. Telles joins Gremio B but he may find himself as the first teams new LB as the coach tried two players there Bruno Collaco & Anderson Pico) but wasnt happy with either performances at the end of the campaign.

A punt on if he does break into the first team squad. But with sicknote Fabio Aurelio there as supposed first choice LB' date=' he could see some action[/quote']

cheers mate...........don't know where I have heard the name..........maybe it was Tales (I'm sure that is a player from that neck of the woods)

well the major talent that we were snapping up was...........Carlos MANE :eek:

linked to all the top EPL clubs after shining at a youth tourney in Singapore, where he captained a Sporting CP U19 side to victory......beating Manchester United and Liverpool U19's alon the way (they actually thumped United and beat the pool convincingly)

Leyton Orient sneak into the semi final of the shield with a 1-0 win over Carlisle.

Piszczek gets a +2 to 92 making him one of our best players now, glad I paid so much now. Add that to Ibisevic's new 89 rating the first team is looking good.

Also Yobo is on his way to Chelsea for £16.1m after requesting a transfer, could do with the cash although I'd rather keep him as a safe 89 rated CB.

More cuts from dept ridden Reding -

Neves heading too R&D for 8 million -

Delpierre heading back too Germany for just 4 million (87)

Irland free too leave for cmv or as close too five million first offer gets him

lissening too cash offers for Italy defence duo De Silvestri and Gastaldello

if someone is willing too coth up around 9-10 million for 89 ratted shot stopper Carrasso he is yours

more players too be added soon

A massive 2-0 win for Orient over PNE. Unlucky James.

Periera put is ahead and Pastore put it out of reach capping off a MoM performance.

QPR beat Liverpool to remain 3 points ahead as the final stretch closes in.

Ever-reliable Steven Gerrard missed TWO penalties!!

I'm getting a message saying that one of my players or a shorrlisted one has had a rating or position change' date=' but when I check I haven't, it's the same list as previous days.[/quote']

It's something which has happened to me too

It's something which has happened to me too

its the position/foot or club change. ie today

Łukasz TEODORCZYK - AM,F© 83 17 Jan

his foot went from right to left!

his rating changed back on the 4th.

another was DUMITRAS, rating changed other day, but today his club changed to Ceahaul

Ever-reliable Steven Gerrard missed TWO penalties!!

That's because the opponent got a card for the foul or the handball... no card = high chance of a goal. The opponents receiving a card means most probably you won't score from the free kick or penalty.

;2414102']its the position/foot or club change. ie today

Łukasz TEODORCZYK - AM' date='F© 83 17 Jan

his foot went from right to left!

his rating changed back on the 4th.

another was DUMITRAS, rating changed other day, but today his club changed to Ceahaul[/quote']

Never knew the foot changes is included in the notifications too!

Sean Oneill takes control of Crystal Palace.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

And there i was meant to be cutting down my teams :rolleyes:

Accidently clicked the popular friends gw section and saw these guys available and couldnt resist another stab at the big 106.. think this is my 3rd or 4th stint in here now :P

Obvious aim this season is to avoid the drop, gonna be tough, but not impossible by all means.

As stated ive been here before so nobody try and mug me off as im aware how things work around here ;)

The league table makes for depressing reading for Preston fans. Not long ago we were three points off top spot, we're now 13 points off top and nearly in the bottom half. 7 points from 18 and no win in three, January has been a very depressing month!

It's been a week since my last update here.

3 draws in the previous 3 games. Not much of a good news except for the recent rating changes. Most notably my highest-rated player, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar rise from 91 to 92. And my most unexpected rating changes, Keijiro Ogawa from 78 to 83. And last but not least, my most anticipated player to rise, Kevin Trapp rise from 86 to 87 only. I was expecting him to get 88, so that I could sell Diego Lopez but guess he'll still stay as number 1.