English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Probably giving you the dirty's because your a day behind Gary ;)

In palace news..

Im sure people will be saying your giving away too much talent blah blah.. but i like Tevez' date=' he's exactly what i need to stay up him and Milito up front, plus his scoring record is insane looking at his stats :P

Very easy and swift deal with tony![/quote']

Nope. Great deal that, jealous to say the least.

A 1-1 draw for Orient at Shorpe means QPR open the gap up, eek!

Three defeats in the last four' date=' and no win in four. Going to take a short break away from 106 now that our season is a bust. Don't worry, I'm staying, just taking some time out.[/quote']

I'm guessing me being bottom of the league and thumping you in that friendly last night tipped you over the edge :P

I jest

I'm guessing me being bottom of the league and thumping you in that friendly last night tipped you over the edge :P

I jest

Err..that was a tactical ploy to make you believe in your team and improve your morale ahead of a tough run-in.

Yeah, that sounds believable.

The cuts at Reading are well and trully under way, Carrasso is on his way out for nine million and Irland is on his way out for five we are yet too place a bid on a single player here for a championship side this is a lot but the cuts will come out on top with 58 players and a wage bill of near 1m a game the cuts had too start too happen.

Italy duo De Silvestri and Gastaldello both are now never going too play again the 88 duo need too leave asap.

Italy CB Alessandro Gamberini could be next too find the exit sine so start bidding.

Three defeats in the last four' date=' and no win in four. Going to take a short break away from 106 now that our season is a bust. Don't worry, I'm staying, just taking some time out.[/quote']

It does help to have a break mate, I had a break from christmas just logged in everynow and then to keep my teams tactics running. Now im back onto it I feel I can really push for promotion. (We are top of div 4) last few results havent really gone my way but it helped that the teams around me also slipped up.

But then it didnt help saturday that struggling Grimsby beat us 4-1

EDIT: Lost out on George Thorne to Millwall. Pretty gutted but had a feeling I would loose out.

Also considering letting Jonathan Cristaldo leave if the right player exchange offer comes in. Would like a similar player or two prospects for him.

The cuts at Reading are well and trully under way' date=' Carrasso is on his way out for nine million and Irland is on his way out for five we are yet too place a bid on a single player here for a championship side this is a lot but the cuts will come out on top with 58 players and a wage bill of near 1m a game the cuts had too start too happen.

Italy duo De Silvestri and Gastaldello both are now never going too play again the 88 duo need too leave asap.

Italy CB Alessandro Gamberini could be next too find the exit sine so start bidding.[/quote']

You just ignore my bids.......

I have to say im shocked that Raul Jimenez has slipped under the radar? With so many scouting managers around.

I know hes no massive talent but with 15 games and 5 goals under his belt so far this season he seems to be becoming a permant fixture for Mexican team, Club America.

Anthony Pilkington also on our wage bill with Pilkington finalizing the deal at some point tomorrow.

Could be part of my "January 2013 round up for Nottingham Forest"

Chris Gunter allowed to follow Baldock out the door! Becoming a regular player in Readings team. Will be allowed to leave for the right offer!

Dean Bryant steered Derby County to victory against Darlington.

Derby County beat Darlington 4 - 3 on penalties after a 2 - 2 draw in their English Cup Semi Final fixture.

Park scored both of the goals for Derby County and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Two excellent free kicks from Park Ji Sung was enough for us to hold the game till penalty shootout and we managed to stun them with 4-3 on penalties. To sweeten the victory, we managed to overcome a side consisted of Cristiano Ronaldo, Van Persie, David Silva and Kompany. Another Division 3 side Tranmere Rovers will be travelling to Wembley for the final after they secured a 2-1 victory against Aston Villa. English Cup Final here we come! :)

Got offered Guilerme Siquiera by Leeds for CV a fortnight back and turned it down. He got a +2 to 88 today.
Same here. :(

me to :( bad times

Whilst on the subject of transfers, the signing if Pilkington has completed and a deal is in place for Adam Le Fondre. 50%-50% chance of signing him as my deal was accepted along with Carlise United.

I would have looked at his stats, and kept in mind great German changes. :P

Nani is still available for a good offer. As is Kaka. I am not pushed to sell them as rotation is a key to winning championships, ie, not playing 92 or 94 percentage fitness players.

I would have looked at his stats' date=' and kept in mind great German changes. :P

Nani is still available for a good offer. As is Kaka. I am not pushed to sell them as rotation is a key to winning championships, ie, not playing 92 or 94 percentage fitness players.[/quote']

Dont no if its a option but i sent a loan offer for Rodwell, throwing in any loan bids I feel can help win our promotion fight.

If anyone wants Mahamadou Diarra im accepting the first offer of £7M so I can recoup the money I paid out for him.

Dont no if its a option but i sent a loan offer for Rodwell' date=' throwing in any loan bids I feel can help win our promotion fight.

If anyone wants Mahamadou Diarra im accepting the first offer of £7M so I can recoup the money I paid out for him.[/quote']

Done. And good luck with promotion. :)

For christ sake. If there's one team that i wanted to beat it was Reading, could only manage a draw but still 7 points clear of 7th placed Leeds but the worrying thing is that i'm now 6 points adrift of 1st placed Queens Park Rangers. Birmingham next up....

For christ sake. If there's one team that i wanted to beat it was Reading' date=' could only manage a draw but still 7 points clear of 7th placed Leeds but the worrying thing is that i'm now 6 points adrift of 1st placed Queens Park Rangers. Birmingham next up....[/quote']

certain 3 points for yourself mate............No matter what I do I can't get a result.

this isn't an attempt at an excuse, but has anyone noticed a difference in their results/match engine in the last 2months??

I haven't changed the way I do things or many of my teams starting XI's, but I'm struggling for results in most GW's where I was getting on fine before :confused:

certain 3 points for yourself mate............No matter what I do I can't get a result.

this isn't an attempt at an excuse' date=' but has anyone noticed a difference in their results/match engine in the last 2months??

I haven't changed the way I do things or many of my teams starting XI's, but I'm struggling for results in most GW's where I was getting on fine before :confused:[/quote']

Last month yeah.

this isn't an attempt at an excuse' date=' but has anyone noticed a difference in their results/match engine in the last 2months??

I haven't changed the way I do things or many of my teams starting XI's, but I'm struggling for results in most GW's where I was getting on fine before :confused:[/quote']

yep, I couldn't lose a game in Anno Domini and now I haven't won since december with the same team and same tactics:mad: