English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

iAwesome takes control of Swansea City.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.

Swansea City were founded in 1912 and play their home games at Liberty Stadium in Swansea. The club is also known as The Swans. They have a rivalry with Cardiff City.

Well..to be honest team is kinda bad but for division 4 it's pretty decent. Will do my best to make this team strong. :)

Sean Oneill steered Crystal Palace to victory against Sheffield United.

Crystal Palace beat Sheffield United 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Wollscheid had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Joaquín and Mcgeady were amongst the goalscorers.

Two games and two wins.. 5 points clear from the rock bottom team and only 6 from saftey. Its so on :D

The offer for Mohammed ABDELLAOUE of Luton Town from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The Hanover striker has been on my watch list since I joined the club he is costing us 14m but too have any chance of improving up top the price is needed, the 27 year old will join a familler face in the form of Didier Ya Konan, the duo will have the team baced round them this now means Irish striker Robbie Keane is free too leave with 13 goals this season and too have only missed two games he is out right one of our best profermers so get bidding looking too re coop around 7.5 million for the 32 year old.

Heurelho GOMES has completed his move to Reading from Atlético Paranaense for £3,210,000

Mohammed ABDELLAOUE has completed his move to Reading from Luton Town for £14,000,000

Two fresh players in too my squad still on the hunt but not willing too brake any bank ballance again any time soon

Niall Taylor steered Manchester United to victory against Darlington.

Manchester United beat Darlington 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Llorente scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hernandez and Ibrahimovic were also amongst the goalscorers.

had 2 set off aswell:eek:

DUN DUN DUN...........................

Gary Mack steered Birmingham City to victory against Barnsley.

Birmingham City beat Barnsley 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Herrmann scored all 4 goals for Birmingham City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

who would have thunk it..............bottom dwellers Brum find it in themselves to pull a win out of the hat.

could the tide be turning?

could Birmingham do the impossible?

sadly.....probably not :(

Anyone want a friendly tonight? Want to try some fringe players.

Could Beckham's move to PSG scupper the first team opportunities of Clement Chantome I wonder?

I'd be up for another game mate...........I'd like to try some younger guys pushing for first team places

I'd be up for another game mate...........I'd like to try some younger guys pushing for first team places

Sent you an offer. Noticed that the majority of my team has played nearly every game this season and fitness could become a concern especially if I do make the play-offs.

Also trying to drum up interest for Gaston Ramirez and Kevin Mirallas. I'd only sell them together and only for a top, top player.