English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Craig BELLAMY has completed his move to Reading from Preston North End for £1,000,000 plus Robbie KEANE

Keane has done great things since joining our team we wish him the best of luck next too join us in the deal will be Crouch the big man will be a key name here.

Lucio is off for a loss of 12 million the Brazil center half is leaving for a cut price of ten million.

Reading last night showed off there power sill after some big sales will a 4-2 win over the Hammers Giggs has shown his worth but the big part of the game sore new signing Abdellaoue get his first goal on his debut we are looking for him to become our key man for many seasons too come.

Sent you an offer. Noticed that the majority of my team has played nearly every game this season and fitness could become a concern especially if I do make the play-offs.

Also trying to drum up interest for Gaston Ramirez and Kevin Mirallas. I'd only sell them together and only for a top' date=' top player.[/quote']

I'd be willing to let Pastore go at the end of the season.

Frank ACHEAMPONG has completed his move to Birmingham City

Wee Frank joins up at Birmingham (sure he was here before but it doesn't say so on his history:confused:)

He has just joined up with Anderlecht in RL on loan until the summer, so thought I'd take a chance incase he does well.

still holds the title of "The Ghanain Messi"...............if he is a tenth of the player I'm on to a winner :P

Wee Frank joins up at Birmingham (sure he was here before but it doesn't say so on his history:confused:)

He has just joined up with Anderlecht in RL on loan until the summer' date=' so thought I'd take a chance incase he does well.

still holds the title of "The Ghanain Messi"...............if he is a tenth of the player I'm on to a winner :P[/quote']

A tenth of Messi will get you a 95 rated player these days :P

Gary Mack steered Birmingham City to victory against Preston North End.

Birmingham City beat Preston North End 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Insigne and Taïder were amongst the goalscorers.

Preston lose again to their bogie team as Birminghams 85 rated side thump their 90rated side 3-1 :P

The offer for Gaku SHIBASAKI of Ventforet Kofu from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A definite riser in the future. Rated 75 but started 29 out of 34 games for mid-table side Kashima Antlers. Their top-rated players are on 86.

Talking about ratings, Derby County have a few risers in the past few days.

Luiz Danilo 88 -> 89

Francisco Portillo 80 -> 85

Martin Pedro 77 -> 80

I've joined as Portsmouth :). It's a nice little team I can change around and most of my team is available. No lowball offers.

I might even be becoming a Pompey fan due to this team and my other pompey in 5579 :o.

Welcome Geoffrey. I'm Preston manager if you need any loans.

I've joined as Portsmouth :). It's a nice little team I can change around and most of my team is available. No lowball offers.

I might even be becoming a Pompey fan due to this team and my other pompey in 5579 :o.

Hi And welcome, Im Man United as above if you need a loan stick a bid in:D or want to do a deal drop us a vm/pm or via chat

Tables have updated and it paints a pretty picture for fans of Carlisle. 9 games remaining and only four points off 2nd placed Leyton Orient.

Remaining 9 fixtures and clubs league positions,

Stoke - 17th

Norwich - 13th

Barnsley - 15th

West Ham - 18th

Coventry - 5th

QPR - 1st

Preston - 10th

Scunny - 19th

Orient - 2nd

Forgot to mention on Friday.....(mainly because i didn't even notice) :P but....

Ireland managed to put an injury crisis aside to put themselves in a perfect position to qualify for the upcoming World Cup with a 1-0 victory against the wiping boys of the group, Australia. Although i may still finish the Group top on the 15th not knowing the situation of qualification until the 1st of March when Germany and Chile have it out in Berlin.

Dean Bryant was helpless to prevent a English Cup Final defeat with Derby County against Tranmere Rovers!! Derby County were beaten 3 - 1 by Tranmere Rovers.

Huntelaar was on the scoresheet for his side. :(

Must admit it, they're on form and deserved to win. Congrats to Sara Cicci. :)

Vital DEDE is available for two 88 rated players under 25 one being a replacement CB

This is just a guide for what I'm looking for.......may accept lower rated or older depending on quality.

may also accept a striker as part of the deal, but definitely need a replacement CB in there

TRANMERE ROVERS wins English Cup

Dean Bryant was helpless to prevent a English Cup Final defeat with Derby County against Tranmere Rovers!! Derby County were beaten 3 - 1 by Tranmere Rovers.

Huntelaar was on the scoresheet for his side. :(

Must admit it' date=' they're on form and deserved to win. Congrats to Sara Cicci. :)[/quote']

[font=Comic Sans MS]Honor at Derby County and its great manager Dean89,

despite the defeat they confirm one of the strongest team 3 Series Championship English 106![/font]

Vital DEDE is available for two 88 rated players under 25 one being a replacement CB

This is just a guide for what I'm looking for.......may accept lower rated or older depending on quality.

may also accept a striker as part of the deal' date=' but definitely need a replacement CB in there[/quote']

How about helping out the new manager of poor Northampton? ;):D

Reading have carried on there push too the play offs now in ninth with a 5-2 win over 5th pace Coventry, new signing Crouch will make his debut today with Bellamy playing off his behind.

Gambarini is leaving too United in yet another cash sale and so is Samedov leaving for cmv a 88 safe as well but no offers on him.

anyone that has any 89+ for cash message me asap