Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Drew 0-0 with Brentford. Its a clean sheet but need to start winning pronto!

Had a few ratings changes which I'll summarise now:

Angel Rangel rose from 86 to 87 and can now play every position down the right.

Michel Vorm got a +1 to 89, making him a challenger to Tim Howards place.

Raul Albiol got a -1 to 89.

Sam Byram got a +5 to 80, shame I would still make a loss if I sold him.

Carles Planas got a +1 to 85.

Vegard Forren got a +1 to 86, without playing a game for Southampton.

Ben Davies got a +9 to 84, nice to reap the rewards on a player I added, would make a cool £4m if I sold him, but Im not.

Matt Lowton got a +6 to 84, would make £1.7m profit if I sold him.

Also Peter Crouch dropped just after I sold him.

My last 2 games produced 2 more wins with a 2-0 against Swansea and 3-2 against Northampton.

I have had a job offer from Wigan who have just lost their manager. I'm thinking of taking it even though Wigan are 5 points behind Rushden.

Rushden are currently in the red and I need to sell a player or 2 to help them back into the black. I don't want to leave them in the red.

The first of many expected retirements hits home, Jamie Carragher has only 8 games left assuming his retirement status is added before the end of the season. Paul Scholes I expect to retire at the end of the IRL season (could go to Oldham as manager). Beckham only signed a 5 month deal and he could retire.

Wolvesss 7-1 Cheltenham

Smashing performance from the lads Mackie and Progbenyak grabbed a brace while Milevskiy, Ralf and Kim grabbed one each respectively...Dominated cheltenham from start to finish and a very well earn victory.. Biggest win for the club thus far and proudest moment of my management career at wolves.. That suggest that i havent really achieve much with the club :rolleyes:...

Ps: Lads been away from the game for a long time.. Uncle passed away was so unexpected no time to think about anything else..

The deal reported to be worth £300,000 plus Alfredo DONNARUMMA and Ahmed SASSI involving Sergio ARAUJO of Corinthians and Coventry City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Corinthians will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Sergio ARAUJO of Corinthians from Birmingham City has been accepted along with other club offers. Corinthians will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

think my deal came in at around £5.9m but I can't be sure........don't have a clue who is gonna win this one if I'm honest.

also surprised there was not alot of interest in the player :confused:

think my deal came in at around £5.9m but I can't be sure........don't have a clue who is gonna win this one if I'm honest.

also surprised there was not alot of interest in the player :confused:

Good signing m8, i was also suprised at the lack of interest in him.

Good signing m8' date=' i was also suprised at the lack of interest in him.[/quote']

must have posted just as it went through :o.........cheers mate

edit:

Vadis ODJIDJA available for cash...........belgian international with interest from the premier league

;2448925']^ because he is pap! :D

scored a nice hat-trick in the mini classico and has been impressing when given a chance..........has the mindset of a barca player supposedly......which is what they want.again supposedly :P

scored a nice hat-trick in the mini classico and has been impressing when given a chance..........has the mindset of a barca player supposedly......which is what they want.again supposedly :P

when last week? i saw he scored 2 and Deulofeu scored a pen! ;)

i just cant see them signing him permanently over their own homegrown players, then again they only have Dongou as the only other true CF in the squad...so they will need someone up top next season.

*unless itl be Rodri?

My word, Preston must have been walking under a lot of ladders or letting black cats cross their path! Switching formations probably won't be helping but of there's something wrong, you need to make changes, and there's been something wrong for well over a month. Never in my 3 years on SM have I gone through a run of form as bad as this!

;2449140']when last week? i saw he scored 2 and Deulofeu scored a pen! ;)

i just cant see them signing him permanently over their own homegrown players' date=' then again they only have Dongou as the only other true CF in the squad...so they will need someone up top next season.

*unless itl be Rodri?[/quote']

correct good sir.......... don't know why I thought he scored a hat-trick. (was reading about Locadia earlier, may have got my wires crossed)

Rushden beat Oxford 3-1 and I've decided I'm staying with Rushden. We've won 5 games in a row and we are just 2 points from the playoffs so I wanna see how far I can actually take the team now.

You have decided to reject the job offer from Wigan Athletic. Your chairman and fans are delighted at your decision!

Liverpool beat fierce rivals Leeds United 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Navas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sneijder and Eto'o were also amongst the goalscorers.

phew, was sweating on these guys due to them getting the forum treatment before my bids accepting but winning all 3? dont mind if i do...

HUERTA, Valber Paid £825k

ARRIZABALAGA, Kepa Paid £598k and B.COMPANY

PRITCHARD, Alex Paid £225k B)

have to admit, my transfer market discipline is slipping a bit, try to keep my sides under 100.....so will slowly cull some guys....silly offers only please... ;)

;2451851']phew' date=' was sweating on these guys due to them getting the forum treatment before my bids accepting but winning all 3? dont mind if i do...

have to admit, my transfer market discipline is slipping a bit, try to keep my sides under 100.....so will slowly cull some guys....silly offers only please... ;)[/quote']

I'll be honest mate, I never even new Huerta was on the forum :o.....................I have a blog I check for young SA talent and he was on there and when I checked you already ahd a bid in, so thought why not.

decided I was paying too much though (cue big money move to Inter)

After 1350 minutes of football, Stevan Jovetic has finally scored a goal!!

Preston beat Reading 2-1 at Deepdale thanks to goals from Steven Gerrard and Stevan Jovetic. Gerrard scored a penalty awarded for handball against oscar De Marcos. Former Preston defender Phil Jagielka equalised not long after, before a rocket-shot from Jovetic took the victory. Looking at the stats it was very even, and Gareth Bale picked up a slight injury which will rule him out of the Birmingham game.

Jump two places to 8th, 6 points behind Liverpool, who did me a favour by beating Leeds.

Btw I have the Crystal Palace offer. They're effectively doomed (15 points from safety with 7 games left) but they do have quality players (Tevez, Milito, Berbatov, Joaquin, McGeady) If anyones interested drop me a VM.

Hannah Barker steered Blackpool to victory against Boston United.Blackpool beat Boston United 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Frei scored both of the goals for Blackpool and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

Three win a row and sitting in 4th place, just three points of top.

Got Wigan on offer, not much of a team but have Podolski.

Some minor rises, Jack Robinson goes to 77 and Jake Bidwell to 78. Im guessing Liverpool and Everton have been done so no changes for Gerrard and Howard, and as of yet, no Rtd indicator on Carragher.

Gonna be signalling my interest for loans for next season, as El Sharaawy will be too good to loan out next season. So keep an eye on your PMs.

Picked up stoke city

First time on the game in a couple of years looking to get back in to SM and remember this gameworld so lucky to get a team

Welcome Terence. I remember the name, what team have you been? I'm Preston and I'm looking to do deals.