Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Chairman expects me to mount a serious promotion challenge. For me anything below 3rd is a disappointment.

Gone through and put some more people on the loan list and taken some off. Open to some negotiation but short of cover in some areas.

Great opening fixture of Season 18 with a home game against Carlisle, who I beat in the play-off semi's. Then I face Div 3 runners up Leicester at the King Power, before another away trip, to Chelsea! Due to Blackburn's promotion, the most local derby is Preston v Leeds, nearly 70 miles apart! Got a bye in the 1st Round of the Cup but face Kevin's Arsenal in the Shield.

Huddersfield Town are selling good players for good offers. I just want some youth players to stick in my reserve side and forget about for a couple of years. I don't want players over 22 who I will have to see every time I want to set up match tactics.

Signed Borini and Djuricic on loan from Southampton. Thanks Yap. Going to try them out along with a third undisclosed player and send back one or two of them. Bit short on the flanks and up front I only really have Jovetic and Michu who in my current setup both start at the same time.

Sold Muntari to Swindon for 9.5m. It's a good deal for Swindon as i usually don't sell player for cash,especially below 10m,but i'm being generous this time and my depth is good enough to let Muntari go

Hi guys :)

Apologies for the past year, last few terms of uni have been crazy. Meant that I couldn't really afford anytime to play, but still clung onto Darlington. Sadly the neglect has been telling and we are in a poor position. I have just a little bit of dissertation work and final exams, but SM can now provide a bit of comfort rather than the frustration I was often seeing. Wow the game seems to have changed though, almost unrecognisable. What the hell are scout reports haha :o

We are open to business, with Van Persie and Higuain available, Doumbia too. Stick in an offer or pm/vm me :)

Sorry if I annoyed or offended anyone with my rapid decline.

Hi guys :)

Apologies for the past year' date=' last few terms of uni have been crazy. Meant that I couldn't really afford anytime to play, but still clung onto Darlington. Sadly the neglect has been telling and we are in a poor position. I have just a little bit of dissertation work and final exams, but SM can now provide a bit of comfort rather than the frustration I was often seeing. Wow the game seems to have changed though, almost unrecognisable. What the hell are scout reports haha :o

We are open to business, with Van Persie and Higuain available, Doumbia too. Stick in an offer or pm/vm me :)

Sorry if I annoyed or offended anyone with my rapid decline.[/quote']

Nice to see you back Will, dont be worried about offending people. Thanks for letting me have Sulejmani for a spell last season too, was a great help.

I'm looking for new goalkeeper and willing to offer Diego Lopez in part of the exchange. Looking for a solid center-back for cash too.

Federico Fernandez can go for cash (87 rated) if you like?

Oh and if anyone wants Goncalves Jonas for loan or cash make an offer. 89 rated Valencia forward.

Oh and if anyone wants Goncalves Jonas for loan or cash make an offer. 89 rated Valencia forward.

I'm a fan but I already have two great AM/FC in Michu and Jovetic :( And he cant be loaned.

Anyone at Shorpe interest you? VM/PM or message mein-game?

Made an offer for him mate.. Offered max amount.. Really need him for my Wolves squad.. N glad to have you back mate :)

Blackpool sign Jozy Altidore on loan from Hudderfeild (Thanks Dermot)

The offer for Free Agent Russell Martin from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A good signing for our squad.

Rushden have got Alfaro on loan from Man United.

The loan offer for Alejandro ALFARO of Manchester United from Rushden & Diamonds has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Kevin Mirallas and Belgium won the World Cup. Also beat Crystal Palace last night, which is a good sign as they were relegated into Div 2. Four different scoters too, Bale, Williams, Jovetic and Mirallas.

Great news for us as a new player has signed for Shorpe! Richmond Boakye who joined yesterday from Darlington for a cash fee of 6.5 million. Really happy with the deal as I rate Boakye highly and he's a really talented player and cash isn't really of any use to me have excess of 30 million so delighted to bring him in. Cheers for the quick deal Will

:)

Now for a little update on the friendlies:

March 18th - Shorpe Vs Tranmere

We had a really good match against a very strong Tranmere side with the likes of Hazard, Neymar etc. playing. We won 3-1 with Adrian, Inan and De Jong scoring. Adrian was named the Man of the Match

March 19th - Shorpe Vs. Southampton

Absolutely brilliant on the pitch we were, know it's just a friendly and doesn't mean anything and they weren't playing their best team but still nice to see us getting a very big win against one of the best teams in the league. We thrashed them 6-2 with Biabiany and Adrian grabbing braces each and Inan and Varela scoring once too. Inan was the Man of the Match for a goal and two assists.

March 20th - Shorpe Vs. Ipswich

Had a solid victory over Ipswich last night winning 2-1. Varela and Adrian were on the scoresheet and Varela was named the Man of the Match.

We've had a good pre-season so far, one more match to go and that's against Carlisle tomorrow. After that it's the season opener against Birmingham!

On the transfers side, everyone at Shorpe is still available so if interested in anyone please get in touch.

Liverpool 'attempting' to get going in the internal market, threw about 60 offers out there...

now i know everyone wants to get the better end of a deal but, frankly, some counters are just childish!

Can we comprehend what Chairman Max Value means? therefore if i max offer 5.5M for a 82 player, dont counter 16M?!

yes i am offering to PX a 32yr old 92 player, ok im not going to straight swap for another 92 which is understandable and fair enough that it will get rejected, but to offer a 92 plus a significant cash amount for a 90 and get countered for the same 90 player a 92 & a 90.....come on.

most of my offers are to get the ball rolling with negotiations, but 9 out of 10 managers dont even acknowledge bids (just reject if your not interested!) - let alone a PM.

im happy to let go..

Mertesacker 91

Jesus Navas 92

Etoo 92

Bent 89

Sneijder 93

Fernandinho 90

Micah Richards 90

Buffon 94

if the right balance can be struck..

i can happily announce though, Brazilian Striker FRED joins in a 6M plus player deal from Swansea

Thank you Ashley for your swift (and reasonable) business.

Left Spain for the second time and become new England manager, for the second time. Felt added pressure to succeed with Spain as they have the best players in the world, and missing out on World Cup qualification was a major blow. Hopefully I can oversee a transition into a new generation of England players. Also I have more English than Spanish players in my Preston team.

Man City are looking for a decent CB rated 90+, as well as maybe a decent young-ish back-up CB around 88, can offer pretty much any combination of the following players + cash if needed/wanted:

Essien - 91 - DM/RB

Naldo - 89 - CB

Pedretti - 89 - DM/CM

Semak - 89 - DM/CM/AM/RM/LM

Gro├čkreutz - 89 AMR/AML/Fwd

Basa - 88 - CB

Armand - 88 - CB/LB

Martins - 88 - CM/AM

Pinto - 88 - DM/CM

Bergessio - 88 - CF

Granat - 87 - CB/LB

D'Agostino - 87 - DM/CM/AM

Martinez - 87 - CM/RM/AMR

Diagne - 86 - CB/DM

Mazuch - 86 - CB

Obiang - 86 - DM/CM

Schmid - 86 - RB/RM/AMR

Took over Swansea a week or so ago and not had time to post until now. Glad to be in this set-up as I've been checking for spaces for a while now.

Already got a few deals done. Most notably a 3 for 2 deal with Man United which saw us pick up a new strike-force in Jelavic and Di Natale. The latter becoming our first player rated over 90.

Looking to ship out a couple of strikers now, Fred has already gone. Happy to get a nice bit of cash and decent youth prospect in return. Samaras and Devic can both go for a decent cash offer or P/E.

Hoping to turn Swansea's fortunes around this year after they finished pretty much bottom of the pile during the last campaign.