• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

sean fitzpatrick takes control of Birmingham City.

if the player has not been made unavailable then I will listen to offers.... even Dede

sean fitzpatrick takes control of Birmingham City.

if the player has not been made unavailable then I will listen to offers.... even Dede

The Messiah has returned!

Glad to see you back buddy, shame to see Gary leave though! Dede is of interest for sure! Lets knock up a deal.

Great night for Leyton Orient, who were without vet Walter Samuel as they stride past Sheff Weds 3-0. A great start to our first ever stint in Division One!

secasiu calin-mihai steered West Ham United to victory against Everton.

West Ham United outclassed Everton and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Ideye scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gouffran and Aquilani were also amongst the goalscorers.

good start for me . i hope my team will promote next season :D

Swansea City beat Rushden & Diamonds 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Di Natale scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bargfrede was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Great start for my Swansea side, debut goal for Di Natale too. Hoping he takes this division by storm :D

The offer for Morgan SCHNEIDERLIN of Blackpool from Plymouth Argyle has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another internal deal for Plymouth. I paid maximum cash allowed for Schneiderlin,then i'll sell 2 players rated 88, Bulut and Bilyaletdinov for CV to Blackpool. A massive deal to give 2 solid 88 (who are not even in their 30's) for 1 86 but i'm now in position to be able to let 2 fringe players for young players who have more potential and i think Schneiderlin fit the requirement

Aaron Duffy (Forum) takes control of West Bromwich Albion.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

West Bromwich Albion were founded in 1878 and play their home games at The Hawthorns in West Bromwich. The club is also known as The Baggies.

Back in 106 which is great always wanted to return to this set up on coming back to sm so delighted i was able to pick up the Baggies, had previous spells at Bournemouth, Sheffield United and Rochdale but will be sticking around long term with the baggies. Got a huge war chest of nearly 70M and willing to spend big to get the right player not going to exclude selling anyone yet so willing to see what people can offer me :)

Back in 106 which is great always wanted to return to this set up on coming back to sm so delighted i was able to pick up the Baggies' date=' had previous spells at Bournemouth, Sheffield United and Rochdale but will be sticking around long term with the baggies. Got a huge war chest of nearly 70M and willing to spend big to get the right player not going to exclude selling anyone yet so willing to see what people can offer me :)[/quote']

go to c u come back. good luck

Guest drseanfitz

Welcome back to EC106.
Welcome back sir. As ever' date=' players available at Huddersfield Town. :)[/quote']
The Messiah has returned!

Glad to see you back buddy' date=' shame to see Gary leave though! Dede is of interest for sure! Lets knock up a deal.

Great night for Leyton Orient, who were without vet Walter Samuel as they stride past Sheff Weds 3-0. A great start to our first ever stint in Division One![/quote']

Welcome back Sean. I might be interested in a few players' date=' I'll take a look now. Shame to see Gary leave but he's left every set-up so I imagine he's got other pressing commitments.[/quote']
great to see Sean and Duffman back into the set up. thats another one and a half world class additions returning to the game:D

thanks for the welcome lads (and young lady:p), nice to see some people remember how to address me:p

I've actually spoke to Gary today and all's fine, just life getting too busy.

bid away for players people, will accept some bids tomorrow(got some good ones in already for Dede and gundogan), and sorry James, forgot to make ogbonna unavailable.

Guest drseanfitz

First arrivals:

Jozo SIMUNOVIC has completed his move to Birmingham City from Dinamo Zagreb for £1,886,000. All other offers were turned down.

Martin POSPISIL has completed his move to Birmingham City from Sigma Olomouc for £1,190,000

Matías NAVARRETE has completed his move to Birmingham City from Unión Española for £530,000

Matt SMITH has completed his move to Birmingham City from Oldham Athletic for £10,000

Fernando ARISTEGUIETA has completed his move to Birmingham City from Nantes for £2,330,000

Free Agent Callum REILLY has completed his move to Birmingham City for £525,000

and departure:

The offer for Jürgen LOCADIA of Birmingham City from Shorpe United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.