English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

;2506916']sorry none of your players interest me' date='

im more keen on people to have the courtesy to respond to offers...if they are not good enough at least negotiate or reject them...[/quote']

Interested to make a deal with Plymouth without involving James Rodriguez?

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

what exactly is that meant to mean? Funny thing is I'm not even English but I can speak the language better than most British!

How convenient that you should revert to talking normally' date=' once someone points out your errors.

If you can't work out what's wrong with

go to c u come back. good luck
then i can't help you.

Whilst i'm at it, i'd like to point out i'm not in this set up and i no longer play the game. I just like to derail threads of set ups i used to be in.

Guest drseanfitz

Watford have made an offer to Birmingham City to swap Willem JANSSEN and Ander ITURRASPE for Patrick HERRMANN .

The offer for Patrick HERRMANN of Birmingham City from Watford has been accepted.

The offer for Patrick HERRMANN has been withdrawn by Watford

as if that wasn't enough to make me never want to deal with watford again..

Watford have made an offer to Birmingham City to swap Ander ITURRASPE and Willem JANSSEN for Vital DEDÉ .

The deal involving Watford and Vital DEDÉ of Birmingham City has been rejected.

I get the exact same bid for dede as I did for Herrmann.:rolleyes:

How convenient that you should revert to talking normally' date=' once someone points out your errors.

[/quote']

So because I typed 'c u' its bad English? Maybe so, but not everyone has all the time in the world to sit a write an essay with 'proper' English all the time.

U how eva seem 2 ave all da time in da world, to come bk 2 a game thread of a game ur not even in. Pretty sad really. Mayb was best u left. Comin in here chatting brown stuff, wat a life u must lead!

Right Reading are ready to deal people here are the players ready to leave:

Sakai (22-87)

Prodl (25-88)

Diaby (26-89)

Aimar (33-89-CASH)

Ljajic (21-87)

looking for P/E on four of them willing to offer three or even the four for a good name to join.

Also got just under 40m anyone with a 89+ for cash message me

Plymouth beat steauseka's West Ham in style. We beat West Ham 5-1 in their home ground,Upton Park. Adam Johnson scored 2 goals for us,Podolski made his first goal for us,Saihi and Bulut scored the other 2. Top of table with this result,we certainly carry our performance last season, i hope i can be more consistent to get automatic promotion as i'm in trauma with play-of

Guest drseanfitz

still mulling over the Dede offers lads, so if anyone want's to bid or change their bid then feel free... sorta waiting for one that leaps out at me like the gundogan one did.

Guest drseanfitz

Fernando ARISTEGUIETA has completed his move to Birmingham City from Nantes for £2,330,000

one of my first signings on my return, got a +2 already to 82.

thought it was supposed to be difficult to get risers in this set-up:p

after reviewing the west brom squad im willing to listen to offers/use any of the following players in deals they are the following:

Pato(91), Remy(90), Gourcuff(90), Pareja(89), Ambrosini(89) , Ochoa(89), Agazzi(88), Gillett(88), Adam(88), Amelia(88), Wednt(87) and possibly a few of the lower rated youths depending on who.

Players who are unavailable: Sahin(91), Baines(91), Maher(88), Rafinha(85)

Everyone else who hasn't been mentioned could be available but only for the right deal.