English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

I have quit my mighty Huddersfield Town as this game has taken up way too much of my time' date=' and things in my life have changed very much recently.

Thanks for the memories guy, I am glad of those two championships.[/quote']

massive loss to the game mate, good luck;)

I have quit my mighty Huddersfield Town as this game has taken up way too much of my time' date=' and things in my life have changed very much recently.

Sad to see you go, I hope my victory last night didn't push you out the door :(

Guest drseanfitz

huge shame to see you go Dermo(especially as one of the main reason's for my return was your post in the group)

hopefully Dazinho will take the job his long commitment deserve's.

It's sad to see you go, will be a big loss for this set-up.

Another huge face leaves the SM scene.

All the best though Dermot...

Sad to see you go mate. Another long-serving legend to leave EC106. Farewell my friend..

Well this past 5 days ive had a few enquirys about my more senior players which has taken me by surprise, so as ive not been able to agree a deal with anyone I though id offer them out so will take offers on the following

XAVI = Replacement and another No players under 91

IBRAHIMOVIC = Replacement and another No Players under 91

ALVES = Replacement and another No players under 90

FERDINAND = Replacement 90+

EVRA = Replacement 90+

Im alos talking to another club regarding Sturridge and OX.

Please no cash offers as i have close to 300m in the bank, kinda shows that cash is pointless in SM

Thank you guys. I will miss the setup, but not enough to make me want to come back (at least not for a few years). All the best to everyone, especially the old faces that are still on here. And I thought you had left the game quite a while ago J.C? I had stopped scouting in this setup for about 2 years, but thanks for the compliment mate. Good luck to whomever gets my old team. It is a team that can go very far for the next few years.

Thank you guys. I will miss the setup' date=' but not enough to make me want to come back (at least not for a few years). All the best to everyone, especially the old faces that are still on here. And I thought you had left the game quite a while ago J.C? I had stopped scouting in this setup for about 2 years, but thanks for the compliment mate. Good luck to whomever gets my old team. It is a team that can go very far for the next few years.[/quote']

I have left the game a long time ago Dermo, but I still read the threads sometimes!

(Certainly when I was in the setup you had invariably and annoyingly bought most good risers months before they were well known, and this was at the time when 106 was the most competitive EC ever)

I've decided to step down as manager of Barnsley as I don't think at this time on the setup I can't take Barnsley on to the next level.

Do hope that a good manager takes over, hopefully a respectable forumer. :)

I would like to take over a div 4 team, should a opportunity arise. Prefer to manage smaller teams to be honest unless its the Man Utd job, which I'd never get the chance to anyways. lol

Good Luck to everyone in 106.

Well this past 5 days ive had a few enquirys about my more senior players which has taken me by surprise' date=' so as ive not been able to agree a deal with anyone I though id offer them out so will take offers on the following

XAVI = Replacement and another No players under 91

IBRAHIMOVIC = Replacement and another No Players under 91

ALVES = Replacement and another No players under 90

FERDINAND = Replacement

EVRA = Replacement

Im alos talking to another club regarding Sturridge and OX.

Please no cash offers as i have close to 300m in the bank, kinda shows that cash is pointless in SM[/quote']

made a offer on Rio counter if needed

I've decided to step down as manager of Barnsley as I don't think at this time on the setup I can't take Barnsley on to the next level.

Do hope that a good manager takes over' date=' hopefully a respectable forumer. :)

[i']I would like to take over a div 4 team[/i], should a opportunity arise. Prefer to manage smaller teams to be honest unless its the Man Utd job, which I'd never get the chance to anyways. lol

Good Luck to everyone in 106.

I've got the offer, will post the squad but it will take a while as I'm on my phone:

5F5280F4-E8E4-4C50-8CE4-6B3149164BAF-1791-0000023F22BE999C_zps24e79615.jpg

7DBFDF71-60B1-4D9F-A786-C713D11D8B5E-1791-0000023F27EAE331_zpscb42d8e8.jpg

7DCE4147-0BB5-47FC-B2B3-F3F297C2B3F3-1791-0000023F2C2E75A3_zpsfb6a38b7.jpg

Rio Ferdinand is set to become a Reading FC player, the English star will join up with Ryan Giggs here and will be a key name in our push for promotion.

Phil Jagielka and Ljajic is heading the over way, after signing Phil for cash last season feel it is a real fair deal for me.

Anyways still looking to deal people.

Busy evening at Old Trafford:eek:

In come

Antonio Valencia

Håvard Nordtveit

José CAMPAÑA

Leandro Paredes

Abou Diaby

Phil JAGIELKA

Adem LJAJIC

Out go

Rio FERDINAND

Daniel Sturridge

Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN

Piotr TROCHOWSKI

And some cash:D

I've got the offer' date=' will post the squad but it will take a while as I'm on my phone:

[img']http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh91/James_B16/5F5280F4-E8E4-4C50-8CE4-6B3149164BAF-1791-0000023F22BE999C_zps24e79615.jpg[/img]

7DBFDF71-60B1-4D9F-A786-C713D11D8B5E-1791-0000023F27EAE331_zpscb42d8e8.jpg

7DCE4147-0BB5-47FC-B2B3-F3F297C2B3F3-1791-0000023F2C2E75A3_zpsfb6a38b7.jpg

i got told it got offered to u, was pleased about that...I know u wont leave Preston anyways but sure u will only let go to a decent person.

I do wanna get back in, but only for a div 4 team or Man Utd lol

i got told it got offered to u' date=' was pleased about that...I know u wont leave Preston anyways but sure u will only let go to a decent person.

I do wanna get back in, but only for a div 4 team or Man Utd lol[/quote']

Well Man U ain't up for grabs an its been an awful job, I think some of the past managers did some strange transfers, but I think I'm slowly getting there, even though some of my deals may raise some eyebrows, don't really understand why you quit them really, you should of just stuck it out:rolleyes:

Well Man U ain't up for grabs an its been an awful job' date=' I think some of the past managers did some strange transfers, but I think I'm slowly getting there, even though some of my deals may raise some eyebrows, don't really understand why you quit them really, you should of just stuck it out:rolleyes:[/quote']

lot people have said that to me but when ur trying to get in big names, n u get ignored by managers in bigger teams its not easy to take a club on to the next level. so id rather sit and wait for a tiny team n go from there.

hopefully who ever takes Barnsley, will know a few managers, n the fact that they r buddies could help him take Barnsley to next level.

lot people have said that to me but when ur trying to get in big names' date=' n u get ignored by managers in bigger teams its not easy to take a club on to the next level. so id rather sit and wait for a tiny team n go from there.

hopefully who ever takes Barnsley, will know a few managers, n the fact that they r buddies could help him take Barnsley to next level.[/quote']

I get Ignored and I'm Man U! It will be the same at every club in this GW it's very hard to do deals in here!

If I were you I'd get Barnsley back mate;) but all the best whatever u do:D

I get Ignored and I'm Man U! It will be the same at every club in this GW it's very hard to do deals in here!

If I were you I'd get Barnsley back mate;) but all the best whatever u do:D

cheers bud, good luck to u too

i cant go back now even if I wanted to its not fair really I gave the job up so it's my loss. I'm looking forward to taking a smaller club on in 106, hopefully in div 4, and start fresh. Just hope I don't have to wait for ever for a chance. lol