• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Well Reading have invested in another two players to help our promotion push this season,

John UTAKA has completed his move to Reading from Southend United for £6,500,000

José ÁNGEL has completed his move to Reading from Crewe Alexandra for £11,000,000

Both 88 and at the price of 17.5m will need to make a impact but both are needed and still have a big pocket of cash to play with.

Harry Redknapp steered Reading to victory against Brighton and Hove Albion.

Reading beat Brighton and Hove Albion 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Klose had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Trochowski was on the scoresheet for his side.

Well then if im correct in saying were now 6th in the league table still looking for deals have some nice players I can give in 2-1 deals also cup team to get first game next game out so our first team players can rest so time to see how the B squad grades up.

The offer for Blumer ELANO of Aston Villa from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

374 games to his name in this setup just under a avr of 7 in all of them so he could be a key name for a cup push this season in our B team.

Still on the hunt message me in game to deal.

Southend United beat Norwich City 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Perea scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kuranyi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Kuranyi doesn't let his -1 bother him as he hits 2 of our goals tonight :)

Pleasantly amazed to see that Southend are still leading the way at the top of D2 - early days yet but long may it continue - this time last season we were toiling in the lower depths of D3 so feeling a bit dizzy at these lofty heights...! :D

Sticking with same players and same formation definitely seems to be helping our consistency, and we have a solid spine to the team with Cambiasso, Kehl, Giovinco & Feghouli and then Kuranyi & Negredo up top.

A few old heads in the side but not too worried as some of our young 86's and 87's should be 88's and 89's in the next year (I hope! :o) so it's happy days at Roots Hall at the moment :)

Harry Redknapp steered Reading to victory against Bradford City.

Reading beat Bradford City 3 - 1 in their English Cup Round 2 fixture.

Utaka scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jarvis and Elano were also amongst the goalscorers.

my B squad have made there impact for the squad now to look on to our next game with Southend United.

Portsmouth-001.jpg

Portsmouth shock high flying Watford

3rd Division Portsmouth claimed the title of cup giant killers tonight as they came from 2-1 down to beat top flight high flyers Watford 3-2 in a very even match in front of 15,076 fans at Fratton Park.

New Manager Gaz watched his young side take the lead on the 25th minute through DZSUDZSÁK before Watford, sitting in 5th in the top Division, went ahead through a strike from MOVSISYAN 6 minutes after MALBRANQUE had levelled it from the penalty spot.

An early second half goal from TOURE made it all square again in a very entertaining match before ASHLEY YOUNG clinched the winner on the 73rd minute for the 3rd Division side.

Speaking after the final whistle, Pompey Boss Gaz said he was delighted with his team's performance and looked forward to competing in the next round.

God 999 steered Shorpe to a victory over Wigan Athletic.

Shorpe beat Wigan 2-1 in their English Cup Round 2 fixture.

Inan scored a goal and was later voted the Man of the Match for his performance.

Fellaini was also on the scoresheet.

Forgot to change my team for the cup match :o, oh well at least we're through to the next round. Next up in the 3rd Round is Rotherham.