English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Chelsea, Ipswich, Rotherham and Stoke are on offer, and Chesterfield, Crystal Palace and West Brom are close to being vacated. Here are the top 5 players from each team:

Chelsea

Marco Reus, Didier Drogba, Yann M'Vila, Neven Subotic, Andre Schurrle (notable mentions Helton, Leandro Damiao, Vital Dede, Julian Draxler)

Ipswich

Ron-Robert Zieler, Hugo Viana, Jimmy Briand, Andrea Dossena, Araujo Raffael (notable mentions Adel Taarabt, Jeff Hendrick)

Rotherham

Ander Herrera, Salvatore Bocchetti, Momo Sissoko, Vyacheslav Malafeev, Mathieu Bodmer (notable mentions Alessio Cerci, Moreno Rodrigo)

Stoke

Nani, Giampaolo Pazzini, Stefan Radu, Jose Callejon, Aaron Hunt (notable mentions Fredy Guarin, Vicente Guaita, Nacer Chadli, Andy Carroll)

I promised myself I'd return to SM after my exams' date=' and so I'm glad to be part of this legendary Game world once again. :)[/quote']

Welcome back mate. Not gonna lie, EC106 is an echo of what it was, but with the right people, we might be able to spring a revival, so I can leave on a high.

Still encouraging bids for Jojo. I go on holiday at the weekend and will have limited internet access, so apologies if I'm less active. If a bid expires, just offer it again (and dont try and shave a few quid off, I have written them down.)

And finally, on the lookout for a graphics guy to design me a new signature with the forthcoming Preston badge and two Preston players on it. If possible I'd like them edited so that they are in Preston kits.

Transfer listed around 20 players. All available for cash.. notable players : Rodwell, Gebre Selassie, Teixeira Douglas, Marc Valiente. Remember all of them are available for cash. Ohh and the team is 'The Mighty' Huddersfield Town... Ahh nvm you know it already. B)

Welcome back mate. Not gonna lie' date=' EC106 is an echo of what it was, but with the right people, we might be able to spring a revival, so I can leave on a high.

[/quote']

Hey I hope so, just glad to be back having seen it at maximum capacity for the last couple days. Would be great to get a revival of some means. :)

Good start for Oxford, a 1-0 win at Rushden and Diamonds sees us climb to fifteenth. I actually forgot to set the tactics :o but a win is a win nonetheless.

I'm back again for what must be the 5th/6th/7th time now and I actually feel guilty about taking a club in what is the best gameworld in SM in my opinion, but I did it anyhow.

To I hope prevent me from straying away from this game again I've decided not to take anymore clubs other than my Blackburn in a random GW and Ipswich in this one, I realise I probably don't deserve to have another club but I'd like a go again.

Derby have the worst goalscoring record in Div 3 so far. No Derby player has scored 5 goals or more. What the hell is wrong with my tactics?? :(

I'm back again for what must be the 5th/6th/7th time now and I actually feel guilty about taking a club in what is the best gameworld in SM in my opinion' date=' but I did it anyhow.

To I hope prevent me from straying away from this game again I've decided not to take anymore clubs other than my Blackburn in a random GW and Ipswich in this one, I realise I probably don't deserve to have another club but I'd like a go again.[/quote']

Welcome back mate! :D

Derby have the worst goalscoring record in Div 3 so far. No Derby player has scored 5 goals or more. What the hell is wrong with my tactics?? :(

Welcome back mate! :D

Thanks Dean, I really do hope to stick it this time, I've stayed a season with my Blackburn now so if I was going to leave SM I would have done so already I guess.

At home to first place Notts County tonight, massive game, a win could see us head into the automatic promotion spots and lave us just 3 points behind Notts County. They're on a good run of 5 games unbeaten so I'll have my work cut out in my first match but I guess you've gotta believe, come on Ipswich!

Kevin Junior was unable to prevent a Chelsea defeat to Sheffield United.

Chelsea slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Sheffield United in their Division 2 fixture.

Yarmolenko was on the scoresheet for his side.

First game did not go all that well.:(

Rhys Evans (Arfon Forum) was unable to prevent a Portsmouth defeat to Bolton Wanderers.

Portsmouth slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Bolton Wanderers in their Division 3 fixture.

De Jong was on the scoresheet for his side.

Harsh result, stats were even and maybe even in my favour plus Bolton had a man sent off :confused:

HOW FRUSTRATING!!!

Ryan Clarke [FORUM .RC] earned a draw with Ipswich Town against Notts County.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Ipswich Town and Notts County in their Division 4 fixture.

Jones scored both of the goals for Ipswich Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Meh, not bad against 1st place, unlucky to concede in the 88th minute but nothing to be to displeased about.

Match Report.

Huddersfield Town have made a counter offer to Derby County for Radamel FALCAO of 10,000,000 plus Jack WILSHERE and Keisuke HONDA .
The offer for Radamel FALCAO of Huddersfield Town from Derby County has been accepted.
The deal for Radamel FALCAO has been cancelled by Huddersfield Town

Can't make up your mind? :confused:

WBA should be going free tomorrow, although I am not sure. Aaron Duffy last logged in 29 days ago so presuming it is 30 days login for him he will lose them tomorrow, anyone want me to try and send them the job?