English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

WBA should be going free tomorrow' date=' although I am not sure. Aaron Duffy last logged in 29 days ago so presuming it is 30 days login for him he will lose them tomorrow, anyone want me to try and send them the job?[/quote']

I'm really interested, I was just about to write saying is there any jobs free :P

I'm really interested' date=' I was just about to write saying is there any jobs free :P[/quote']

Both Bournemouth and West Brom are out on offer at the moment, I am unsure whether either job will get taken as the two managers have spent a good length of time at their present clubs.

So basically keep an eye on the game world.

I'm really interested' date=' I was just about to write saying is there any jobs free :P[/quote']

I'd like you to join also, two jobs on offer atm including WBA. Dan Tomlins has the WBA offer, not sure who he is on the forum but if you know get in contact with him and get the job!

Bournemouth on offer to Rajveer Singh again not sure who he is but they are 5th in division 3, a nice club to take over IMO. Helmes and Perisic among the squad.

Both Bournemouth and West Brom are out on offer at the moment' date=' I am unsure whether either job will get taken as the two managers have spent a good length of time at their present clubs.

So basically keep an eye on the game world.[/quote']

Don't mind either, if the managers could message me i'll get in touch :)

I'd like you to join also' date=' two jobs on offer atm including WBA. [b']Dan Tomlins[/b] has the WBA offer, not sure who he is on the forum but if you know get in contact with him and get the job!

Bournemouth on offer to Rajveer Singh again not sure who he is but they are 5th in division 3, a nice club to take over IMO. Helmes and Perisic among the squad.

he's koplfc on forum

Kevin Junior steered Chelsea to victory against Carlisle United.

Chelsea beat Carlisle United 1 - 0 in their English Shield Semi Final fixture.

Fernández scored the winner for Chelsea and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

On to the Finals against Norwich City. :)

Fernando TORRES has completed his move to Rotherham United from Manchester City in a swap deal for Cristian RODRÍGUEZ and Tomás NECID

What the heck happened there, I never accepted that? Why on earth would I, it's an awful deal, a rotation player from Atletico + a player who made the squad twice last season and is striker no 4 at CSKA? Sounds totally logical to sell Torres, who finally seems back on track after years, for whom I got way better offers in the past and who is my best striker, for these two awful players that don't even make my cup team... I saw the bid, laughed at it and chose to ignore it to avoid getting more of those ridiculous offers from the other manager, but I never clicked the Accept button, I didn't even open the player/bid pop-up at all.

First one of my other clubs randomly makes a bid (or rather, doesn't even make a bid) for a player who's at that club IRL and at unmanaged in the Game World when all of a sudden the "Blabla have accepted your offer for the player XY" message pops up, and now that?

What the heck happened there' date=' I never accepted that? Why on earth would I, it's an awful deal, a rotation player from Atletico + a player who made the squad twice last season and is striker no 4 at CSKA? Sounds totally logical to sell Torres, who finally seems back on track after years, for whom I got way better offers in the past and who is my best striker, for these two awful players that don't even make my cup team... I saw the bid, laughed at it and chose to ignore it to avoid getting more of those ridiculous offers from the other manager, but I never clicked the Accept button, I didn't even open the player/bid pop-up at all.

First one of my other clubs randomly makes a bid (or rather, doesn't even make a bid) for a player who's at that club IRL and at unmanaged in the Game World when all of a sudden the "Blabla have accepted your offer for the player XY" message pops up, and now that?[/quote']

Send a bug in mate.

Or tell someone to report it?:confused:

What the heck happened there' date=' I never accepted that? Why on earth would I, it's an awful deal, a rotation player from Atletico + a player who made the squad twice last season and is striker no 4 at CSKA? Sounds totally logical to sell Torres, who finally seems back on track after years, for whom I got way better offers in the past and who is my best striker, for these two awful players that don't even make my cup team... I saw the bid, laughed at it and chose to ignore it to avoid getting more of those ridiculous offers from the other manager, but I never clicked the Accept button, I didn't even open the player/bid pop-up at all.

First one of my other clubs randomly makes a bid (or rather, doesn't even make a bid) for a player who's at that club IRL and at unmanaged in the Game World when all of a sudden the "Blabla have accepted your offer for the player XY" message pops up, and now that?[/quote']

Send in a ticket mate, I think this has happened to a few and SM are happy to reverse them.

What if we all report it??? Will that work?

I've also sent in a bug ticket, I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem before. Really weird indeed.

Also sorry to the other manager if I got your hopes up, but I can assure you, I never intended to accept, nor did I actually accept.

Not sure if reporting would be a good idea, in the end, the other manager or me could end up being blocked from further deals or even kicked out(although I haven't seen that in a long while...), and I wouldn't want that to happen.

I've also sent in a bug ticket' date=' I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem before. Really weird indeed.

Also sorry to the other manager if I got your hopes up, but I can assure you, I never intended to accept, nor did I actually accept.[/quote']

The bug ticket should sort it, there's been a few of these the past few days.

I've also sent in a bug ticket' date=' I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem before. Really weird indeed.

Also sorry to the other manager if I got your hopes up, but I can assure you, I never intended to accept, nor did I actually accept.

Not sure if reporting would be a good idea, in the end, the other manager or me could end up being blocked from further deals or even kicked out(although I haven't seen that in a long while...), and I wouldn't want that to happen.[/quote']

It'll get reversed. A lot of similar bugs happened from 2-3 days ago but most of the reported ones have been fixed immediately

It'll get reversed. A lot of similar bugs happened from 2-3 days ago but most of the reported ones have been fixed immediately

As I said, I had a similar transfer before in another Game World, and I'm aware that others had the same problem, but from what I can tell, it has always been a cash deal between a managed and an unmanaged side, never heard it happened in a p/e deal between two managed sides.

Rotherham United have made an offer to Manchester City for Adil RAMI of 3,000,000 plus Milan BISEVAC and Yassine EL GHANASSY .

And now this offer is coming in... just for the record: I'm not going to accept that. If this deal goes through as well then I can be sure that either there's a bug or the other manager found out my password/hacked my account in another way...

And now this offer is coming in... just for the record: I'm not going to accept that. If this deal goes through as well then I can be sure that either there's a bug or the other manager found out my password/hacked my account in another way...

He's a forumer, Ozzy.

Could ask him and see what happened?

He's a forumer' date=' Ozzy.

Could ask him and see what happened?[/quote']

I must admit I didn't expect the deal to be accepted when I first offered was more so looking for a counter offer. Hopefully the deal gets reversed or it will just have to be a case of myself selling him back to you. A lot of this seems to be going on in several gameworlds and unless sm fix it ASAP it could really damage the game.

106 is really quiet on the Forum side of things these days.

Anyway, I have Wigan away, mid-table side so I'm hoping for a win but I'll be happy with a draw. Who are you against?

Ryan Clarke [FORUM .RC] was unable to prevent a Ipswich Town defeat to Wigan Athletic.

Ipswich Town slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Wigan Athletic in their Division 4 fixture.

Montaño was on the scoresheet for his side.

Hmm, was expecting to win if I'm honest but well done to Wigan. Had 3 more shots on target but it just wasn't our day.

Match Report.