English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Preston drop points against Wycombe, drawing 2-2 after being 2-0 up and a man up. Jovetic and Michu scored, taking the tally between them to 18, Jovetic averaging a better goal per game ratio. However this is at the expense of Bale, who has hit a rut and virtually surrendered the Golden Boot. He's now 15 goals behind Lukaku, and 5 behind Villa.

Preston drop 11 behind the leading team, and the gap to 6th dropped to 8 points.

I cant report the deal as its already been done thought it was dodgey when I first saw it but thought I might have been missing something?

Shock result tonight as Forest Hammered AFC Bournemouth 6-0!

Hoping this is us back on track now, although the rest of our games look to be fairly tough meetings:

Away to Charlton who are in 3rd joint on points with Tranmere in 2nd so they will be fighting to get top spots.

Home to Cardiff who are fighting for a play off spot like Forest.

Away to Rochdale who are fighting relegation

Away to Colchester who are currently mid table but only 8 points clear from relegation

Home to Plymouth Argyle, they are currently table leaders and will be looking to make it stick.

Away to Everton who look like they are about to loose to the relegation battle in 19th.

Finally Gillingham at home, they look to be making a late fight to the play offs after beating Hull tonight.

(table positions may vary once the tables have been updated after tonights game.)

Derby unable to avoid a heavy defeat as they were trashed 0-3 by Plymouth. All my strikers have miserably underperformed this season. Anyone knows how to change these defeats to victory? :(

EDIT: Any kind soul willing to loan me a decent striker. Desperately looking for a goal machine attacker.

Does this deal seem a little off to anyone else?
Its not the first dodgy deal between these two clubs. I've just gotten sick of reporting them to SM as they just won't listen.
How do I report them?
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our Automated Transfer Monitoring System (ATMS) has not picked up any cheating in relation to the reported managers and transfers. The ATMS is highly tuned to look into several factors to see if the managers in question are cheating.

Regards

Soccer Manager

That's the reply I had off SM

Two fair signings this morning, nothing special.

Signed Adilson Cabral. Saw him as a free agent so snapped him up for £2.7M. One of Di Canio's new signings, and for a manager that's so passionate about football he must see something there.

Also Signed Kemy Augustien as a free agent for £2.1M. He had a fair season at Swansea but now Swansea are active in the transfer window im not so sure whether it was a deal worth completing? But hey ho you never know for sure what a season may hold.

Looking to make p/e deals for Tosic, Rolfes, Collison. Naismith is also a p/e possibility but as hes inform scoring wise it would have to be a VERY good offer to take him

Niall Taylor steered Manchester United to victory against Southampton.

Manchester United beat Southampton 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Sánchez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Llorente and Nagatomo were also amongst the goalscorers.

Happy with that:)

Only a month late, but the 2-1 victory against Aston Villa on 12th June marked my 718th consecutive match in charge of Preston, surpassing former Darlington manager Michael Flounders 717. A very proud moment, and a run I am keen to continue.

Bristol_City_Logo.jpg

.El Nino steered Bristol City to victory against Rushden & Diamonds.

Bristol City beat Rushden & Diamonds 4 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Balotelli scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Colman and Vorsah were also amongst the goalscorers.
Bristol_City_Logo.jpg

Mario-Balotelli-celebrate-008.jpg

This is just putting an idea out there, and it wouldnt be a for a long time as I have resit's and job interviews on the horizon, but what would people think of a special feature on the Report Thread where I answered questions from forumers? Whether it be 106-related or not (so long as they arent too intrusive.) For the most part, answers would only be short, one sentence answers, so it wouldn't be like telling my life story. Let me know what you guys think about it, and if there's enough interest I'll work out a way to submit questions.

Kevin Junior has guided Chelsea to a English Shield Final win against Norwich City!!!

Chelsea beat Norwich City 4 - 2 in a penalty shootout after they could not be seperated at the final whistle, with the match ending 1 - 1.

Stankovic scored the only goal for Chelsea and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Would like to thank the old manager for taking them to the Semi's before me.

Won my first trophy here. :)

Swapped Clement Chantome for Lucas Biglia. It's a gamble as Biglia is older and at this moment in time, in a worse league. But he is on the verge of a move to Lazio, who have benefited from the fall of Milan. Albiol, Lennon and Jovetic still available.