English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Smashed Reading 3-0 at the Madejski. Happy days!!

Looking to pre-agree some deals for the start of next season if anybody has anyone they may be looking to move on at the end of the season, preferably looking at cash signings if anybody has anyone available. PM me.

.El Nino steered Bristol City to victory against Walsall.

Bristol City beat Walsall 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Balotelli scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Willian was also on the scoresheet for his side.

We really need this win.
:)

It's really beginning to hot up in Div 2! 8 points separate the top six, two of the top six play each other tonight. Preston, Leeds, Leicester and Liverpool are near the top of the form table, Coventry have averaged a point a game over the past 6 games, and Southend have only managed 2 over the same period.

Can someone do us a favour from within the setup and post screen shots of Notts County on the thread please? be very interesting to see what they look like now and see whether my couple of years there was wrecked or not :P.

O4ASyi7.png

9nJmwzd.png

Sitting in 7th in Division 4.

im really mad over this shawcross + Tosic +£3M for Perroti I never accepted that counter offer! What the hell has happened here?!

Send a ticket as a bug. I wouldn't report the deal as illegal on the transfer page as it may result in the two of you being chucked out. In future try and reject offers as quick as possible if you aren't interested in accepting, and as a double-check, change your log-in details, in case someone has accessed your account and accepted it. Same thing happened to Phil and the Rotherham manager regarding Fernando Torres.

I cant remember where to send a ticket from?

I mean how did that transfer even get through??? its shocking!

? on the top right, then report bugs. Choose none of the above and that lets you send a ticket. I hate to break it to you, but you have next to no chance of getting a meaningful response.

I cant remember where to send a ticket from?

I mean how did that transfer even get through??? its shocking!

In the eyes of SM you got a good deal. But SM cannot interpret future ability, or distinguish between leagues. If it doesnt get reversed, I wouldnt be too annoyed as it's a good deal, just leaves you a defender short.

In the eyes of SM you got a good deal. But SM cannot interpret future ability' date=' or distinguish between leagues. If it doesnt get reversed, I wouldnt be too annoyed as it's a good deal, just leaves you a defender short.[/quote']

That's what has annoyed me, ive lost shawcross. Now im weak in CB. Unless I can get a decent replacement in a cash deal im not going to be happy with the deal. Tosic does not annoy me as he was going to be leaving at some point anyway and the £3M isn't a problem made hardly any difference.

That's what has annoyed me' date=' ive lost shawcross. Now im weak in CB. Unless I can get a decent replacement in a cash deal im not going to be happy with the deal. Tosic does not annoy me as he was going to be leaving at some point anyway and the £3M isn't a problem made hardly any difference.[/quote']

He may not be decent but I have Tomovic available, and if it's a temporary fix you want I have plenty of CB's for loan.