English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Ryan Clarke [FORUM .RC] steered Ipswich Town to victory against Rotherham United.

Ipswich Town beat Rotherham United 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Dossena had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Raffael was on the scoresheet for his side.

Boom! Two late Raffael goals give us the win, probably deserved a point but delighted with all 3 :D.

im really mad over this shawcross + Tosic +£3M for Perroti I never accepted that counter offer! What the hell has happened here?!

Just do the same I did' date=' send a ticket explaining your case.

After a while, you'll get an answer saying this:

Soccer Manager said

25 Jun 2013 12:51:43

Hi Philipp,

We have now fixed this. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards

Soccer Manager

And nothing happened, but I'm unable to respond as they closed it after answering...

Great support, but I didn't have the nerves to act further. Yet another auto-generated message or a text completely unrelated to my problem is something I definitely can't be arsed with atm.

Just do the same I did' date=' send a ticket explaining your case.

After a while, you'll get an answer saying this:

And nothing happened, but I'm unable to respond as they closed it after answering...

Great support, but I didn't have the nerves to act further. Yet another auto-generated message or a text completely unrelated to my problem is something I definitely can't be arsed with atm.[/quote']

This game has gone so downhill, game-worlds with 3 clubs managed, GC's not even half full, they can't even be bothered to fix problems anymore.

Patrick FCB steered Arsenal to victory against Doncaster Rovers.

Arsenal beat Doncaster Rovers 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Vidić had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ba was on the scoresheet for his side.

Good result, but i am only on the 7th place, i need to win a lot of matches

1-1 draw with Brighton.

Meh. Another write-off season. See if i can qualify with Ireland now....that'll be a miracle. (just realized i played on Friday night, and drew 0-0 with Cameroon) now i HAVE TO beat Argentina to qualify.

Kevin Junior earned a draw with Chelsea against Preston North End.

The match ended 3 - 3 between Chelsea and Preston North End in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Damião scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Reus and Tymoschuk were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good little friendly.:)

Everyone at Colchester 88 and above available for Part-ex with to youngsters (quality will be taken into consideration rather than rating)

ever player 87 and below that is listed can leave for a half decent cash offer or part ex (again two younsters any rating)

and also..........Hello, nice to be back ;)

Guest drseanfitz

Everyone at Colchester 88 and above available for Part-ex with to youngsters (quality will be taken into consideration rather than rating)

ever player 87 and below that is listed can leave for a half decent cash offer or part ex (again two younsters any rating)

and also..........Hello' date=' nice to be back ;)[/quote']

welcome back Gary. have a look at birmingham and tell me what interests you for Guardardo

Derby County recorded their 10th victory this season at Bolton Wanderers. Jack Wilshere grabbed the winning goal in the 8th minute but the man who sealed the victory was Diego Lopez. The keeper kept a clean sheet with many fine saves.

We're now out of relegation zone with 2 points separating us with 18th place Rochdale.

Huntelaar available for player exchange.

thanks lads, nice to be semi-back..........won't be just as active, but will still be around........

so far........

The offer for Cristian SAPUNARU of Colchester United from Real Zaragoza has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Joe BRYAN of Colchester United from Burton Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Gonzalo SENA of Colchester United from Liverpool de Montevideo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Federico PLATERO of Colchester United from FC Wil has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Pascal REINHARDT of Colchester United from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Simone GANZ of Colchester United from AC Milan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Gabriele ZERBO of Colchester United from US Palermo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Philipp KLEMENT of Colchester United from 1. FC Nürnberg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Filipe OLIVEIRA of Colchester United from SL Benfica has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Shinya YAJIMA of Colchester United from Urawa Red Diamonds has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Matías GUTIÉRREZ of Colchester United from Colo Colo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Adama BA of Colchester United from SC Bastia has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Otto JONNY of Colchester United from Celta Vigo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Glenn MURRAY of Colchester United from Milton Keynes Dons has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Yohandry OROZCO of Colchester United from Deportivo Táchira has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Nicolás ANELKA of Colchester United from Stade Brestois has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Adam MATUSZCZYK of Colchester United from 1. FC Köln has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Josef SOUZA of Colchester United from Grêmio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

If any of these players interest anyone, let me know before they go through tonight

Another striker comes in for cash

Alessandro MATRI has completed his move to Manchester United from Watford for £25' date='000,000[/quote']

Not that it's your fault that Man Utd ended up with oodles of cash, but dont you find it boring having almost unlimited funds? £60m for Suarez, £25m for Matri, and I'm sure that didnt even scratch the surface. I'm currently sitting on a healthy £20m, but only after selling players to external, or else I was on a path to going under.

Not that it's your fault that Man Utd ended up with oodles of cash' date=' but dont you find it boring having almost unlimited funds? £60m for Suarez, £25m for Matri, and I'm sure that didnt even scratch the surface. I'm currently sitting on a healthy £20m, but only after selling players to external, or else I was on a path to going under.[/quote']

its pretty worthless in here, Suarez deal was a once in a million,:eek:

When i joined there was over 300m its around 200m, ive done a bit of dealing since i took over, slowly changing the squad, hopefully one day we will be in the right half of the table, and no i quiet enjoy having cash for a change....you should see my other teams:eek:

its pretty worthless in here' date=' Suarez deal was a once in a million,:eek:

When i joined there was over 300m its around 200m, ive done a bit of dealing since i took over, slowly changing the squad, hopefully one day we will be in the right half of the table, and no i quiet enjoy having cash for a change....you should see my other teams:eek:[/quote']

So no doubt you will be adding Cristaldo to Kranjcar then?

You've got £200m and only cash bids are allowed' date=' I'm sure you'll win.[/quote']

depends if my chairman lets me bid more than yours, its ok having cash but half the time the smaller clubs can bid more as the chairman value is better

And Bolton buy Szczesny from Blackburn for £31m.

*Shakes Head*

I'm not getting much joy out of this setup, every time I make an offer for a player it either gets ignored and stays there for a month of gets rejected with no reason...

As it stands I've got 3 90+ wingers who are actually quite good....

I'll happily swap one with another player of mine for a decent centre mid, anyone interested get in touch. (Oh and the other player won't be Paulinho) he can go too... If the deal is good.

*Shakes Head*

I'm not getting much joy out of this setup' date=' every time I make an offer for a player it either gets ignored and stays there for a month of gets rejected with no reason...

As it stands I've got 3 90+ wingers who are actually quite good....

I'll happily swap one with another player of mine for a decent centre mid, anyone interested get in touch. (Oh and the other player won't be Paulinho) he can go too... If the deal is good.[/quote']

Sorry to hear that. I have tried my best to stir the transfer market but nobody is interested in the players available.

Preston come back from an early setback to beat Norwich 2-1 at Carrow Road. Second half sub Michu heading in a Gareth Bale free-kick in the 89th minute.

Another win will see Preston qualify for at least the play-offs for the 2nd successive season. I always aim higher, but need to overcome a 7 point gap over the last 4 games.