English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

.El Nino earned a draw with Bristol City against Notts County.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Bristol City and Notts County in their Division 4 fixture.

Willian was on the scoresheet for his side.

We are now 2nd in Div.4
:)
.Stay focus!

Gutted to be loosing Cristaldo not long after Benitez' date=' my top scorers. Hoping as man u have had a lot of cash deals recently I can try to dip into the market with some cash offers. ideally CF + CB[/quote']

Having never had a level 5 concern, do you see the offers made, or does the chairman handle it totally?

Lost out on Marcos Rocha thanks to my chairman and his idiotic over-valuation of my players in a trade. My deal was worth £5.25m to Miniero but somehow this translated to nearly £8m to my chairman. Aye very good

More bad news as we lose a crucial relegation battle to Reading 3-1 to drag us back into the mixer but we do still have a five point cushion. Had we won though we would have been 11 points clear with just 12 left to win so essentially safe!

Niall Taylor was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Sheffield Wednesday.

Manchester United slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Sheffield Wednesday in their Division 1 fixture.

Another poor season, just shows money cant buy you wins!:o

Going to have a clear out come season end, squads huge and alot of deadwood out onloan

Believe it or not, but my latest ticket regarding the mysterious transfer of Fernando Torres has finally been looked into, and they reversed the deal.

Thanks to SM, and sorry again to the Rotherham manager, but I hope you enjoyed your 91 rtd striker for the time being ;)

Believe it or not' date=' but my latest ticket regarding the mysterious transfer of Fernando Torres has finally been looked into, and they reversed the deal.

Thanks to SM, and sorry again to the Rotherham manager, but I hope you enjoyed your 91 rtd striker for the time being ;)[/quote']

There's hope for Chris then at Nott Forest.

Quite a lot of IRL transfer activity regarding some of my players. Starting from the back:

Figueroa has moved to Hull

Campagnaro has moved to Inter

Albiol has been linked with Napoli (as Campagnaro's replacement)

Williams has been linked with Arsenal

Biglia has been linked with Lazio (for some time now)

Fer has moved to Norwich

De Guzman has gone back to Swansea

Jovetic is being linked with Man City, and Fiorentina have brought in Mario Gomez

There's hope for Chris then at Nott Forest.

Quite a lot of IRL transfer activity regarding some of my players. Starting from the back:

Figueroa has moved to Hull

Campagnaro has moved to Inter

Albiol has been linked with Napoli (as Campagnaro's replacement)

Williams has been linked with Arsenal

Biglia has been linked with Lazio (for some time now)

Fer has moved to Norwich

De Guzman has gone back to Swansea

Jovetic is being linked with Man City' date=' and Fiorentina have brought in Mario Gomez[/quote']

how do I send a ticket in?

? on the top right' date=' then report bugs. Choose none of the above and that lets you send a ticket. I hate to break it to you, but you have next to no chance of getting a meaningful response.[/quote']
how do I send a ticket in?

See the quote above.

***? Kenwyne Jones has requested a transfer so he is a Level 5 concern and is now being sold against my will, this would all be okay, annoying but understandable however from the moment I have took over this club he has started every single game!

I hope Notts Forest enjoy Jones on the cheap, nothing I can do, really annoying to lose my best striking option to play with Briand.

EDIT - It says I can address them with a new contract and a pay off, which I would do but it says I can't because of his concerns, so stupid.

***? Kenwyne Jones has requested a transfer so he is a Level 5 concern and is now being sold against my will' date=' this would all be okay, annoying but understandable however from the moment I have took over this club he has started every single game!

I hope Notts Forest enjoy Jones on the cheap, nothing I can do, really annoying to lose my best striking option to play with Briand.

EDIT - It says I can address them with a new contract and a pay off, which I would do but it says I can't because of his concerns, so stupid.[/quote']

You need to get in there before he gets to level 5. I know what you mean though, these players are ungrateful gits sometimes! :P

You need to get in there before he gets to level 5. I know what you mean though' date=' these players are ungrateful gits sometimes! :P[/quote']

If only I could sit down with him over a glass of wine and tell him I love him.

If only I could sit down with him over a glass of wine and tell him I love him.

ill look after him for you if my bids accepted :P

wish cristaldo would stay, however as he wont I wish the chairman would hurry up and deal with it!

need the money to shop around for a few signings to hopefully make our play off spot into a reality for back to back promotions. or if its to late for that, it help us in either div 3 or div 2 next season to keep the fight going.

Brentford 2-3 Brighton

Threw away a 2-0 lead. On 33 minutes Cacau put us 2-0 up. 34th minute a red card for Ekiza, 35th minute they score for 2-1 and 36th minute they score again for 2-2. Nightmare!!!!

At least the sides below me all dropped points so the 5 point cushion remains in tact with now only three matches remaining. We are creeping closer to safety.

Transfers in the way recently see Paulo Miranda join from Sau Paulo for a nice £3.6m. I hear he is off to Marseille shortly so hoping he will make a success of this move.

Willy Boly also joins from Arsenal for £4m. Heard good things about this boy and he is considering his options about where to play next season with Sunderland and clubs in Italy rumoured to be interested.

Got rid of Marcell Risse, Gary Mackay Steven, Peter Perkarik, Almog Cohen and a few youth players for a combined £22m and only spent £7.6m so added some decent funds to the balance.

If anyone is looking to sell a centre forward of a young age rated 86/87+ let Brentford know!

Preston qualify for the play-offs with a 3-2 victory over Reading. Preston old-boy Craig Bellamy gave Reading the lead after only three minutes, but goals from Gerrard, Ramirez and Bale sealed the victory, despite Demir's late goal.

That puts Preston 11 points ahead of 7th placed Port Vale with three games remaining, and whats more, put us ahead of Leicester on GD after they lost to Aston Villa. The gap to the leaders was also cut to 8 points after Liverpool lost. It's a tall order to make up an 8 point gap with only 9 points available, but we will try.

Niall Taylor steered Manchester United to victory against Darlington.

Manchester United beat Darlington 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Suárez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Xavi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Nice win over the former table toppers

Pilkington & Naismith scored the goals for us in the 1st half before Rebic & Rodriguez came back with 2 goals to end the game Colchester 2-2 Nottingham Forest.

Naismith and Pilkington have been quality signings from last season, provided 18 goals, 13 Assists and 5 Man of the match titles between them.

Cristaldo had a pretty disappointing final game, Benteke & Fletcher are set to fight the next 3 games to prove who should be the 1st choice striker next season.

The next three games are going to be nervous ones for me, need to get 5 points to guarantee a play off spot.

EDIT: Hoping Colchester and Swindon do me a favour on Wednesday!

Got lots of cash and players and willing to do deals. Sent out a lot of max cash offers to start negotiations. No one took me up on it.

I countered but you never even rejected the offer? I have no need for cash so will not accept a cash offer