English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Wondered who took this deal over what I offered..

I offered...

Granted Gueye isn't all that but I offered De Jong!!!!

Ahh well

He wants cash, i offer cash. Martinez is a riser aswell and regular choice for Sociedad,not too bad deal for him

Thought about my SM future today and while the game itself doesnt take up a lot of my time (mainly just tactics as the transfer market is quite dead) the forum aspect does take a lot of tending to as I don't want it to die off. At times last season people were double posting about their results Saturday to Wednesday. So for next season I'm going to be heavily dialling back my forum activity. I may do a special report once a month or so on a similar vein to my Gillette Soccer Special post on the final weeks fixtures (eg in the style of Jim White's football round-up) That way I can still fulfill my posts, but only sacrifice one Sunday's time. Other than that I may only post results if they stand out or are in anyway significant, and those posts will be from my phone so won't be anything special.

Thanks everyone for sticking with the setup through it's good and bad times, and thanks to those who stuck with their clubs but won't be here for the upcoming season.

He wants cash' date=' i offer cash. Martinez is a riser aswell and regular choice for Sociedad,not too bad deal for him[/quote']

Ahh right my bad, I seen he said little cash so I wasn't too bothered about offering it.

Cool

Thought about my SM future today and while the game itself doesnt take up a lot of my time (mainly just tactics as the transfer market is quite dead) the forum aspect does take a lot of tending to as I don't want it to die off. At times last season people were double posting about their results Saturday to Wednesday. So for next season I'm going to be heavily dialling back my forum activity. I may do a special report once a month or so on a similar vein to my Gillette Soccer Special post on the final weeks fixtures (eg in the style of Jim White's football round-up) That way I can still fulfill my posts' date=' but only sacrifice one Sunday's time. Other than that I may only post results if they stand out or are in anyway significant, and those posts will be from my phone so won't be anything special.

Thanks everyone for sticking with the setup through it's good and bad times, and thanks to those who stuck with their clubs but won't be here for the upcoming season.[/quote']

It's very nice to see you are staying James. Of course you have to sacrifice some things as real life always come first,but i believe 106 is yourself and yourself is 106 so it's good to see you'll be here for another season

It's very nice to see you are staying James. Of course you have to sacrifice some things as real life always come first' date='but i believe 106 is yourself and yourself is 106 so it's good to see you'll be here for another season[/quote']

Thanks Gozzy.

As we've got a few new faces in, I'll remind people of the Preston players on the market.

Aaron Lennon is available, however it will take a very good offer to get him as he's is my starting winger. I want part-ex including a winger.

Jonathan De Guzman and Gaston Ramirez are available for part-ex. Don't need to sell so no poor offers please. Would want a forward preferably in exchange.

Maynor Figueroa, Angel Rangel, Nenad Tomovic, Jordan Mutch and Adam Henley can all go for cash, but only if I have a cash replacement waiting in the wings.

Jake Bidwell, Johannes Geis, Ravil Netfullin, Zeli Ismail, Ryan Williams, George Williams, Blair Turgott and Stefano Beltrame can all leave.

Thanks Gozzy.

As we've got a few new faces in' date=' I'll remind people of the Preston players on the market.

Aaron Lennon is available, however it will take a very good offer to get him as he's is my starting winger. I want part-ex including a winger.

Jonathan De Guzman is available for part-ex. Don't need to sell so no poor offers please. Would want a forward preferably in exchange.

Maynor Figueroa, Angel Rangel, Nenad Tomovic, Jordan Mutch and Adam Henley can all go for cash, but only if I have a cash replacement waiting in the wings.

Jake Bidwell, Johannes Geis, Ravil Netfullin, Zeli Ismail, Ryan Williams, George Williams, Blair Turgott and Stefano Beltrame can all leave.[/quote']

Yes nice to see you staying!B)

Manchester City looking to rejuvenate their second/cup team a bit, can offer two (maybe even three) decent ~30yo 88s/89s for a younger 88 or 89 rated player.

Following players can be included:

Krasic

Pedretti

Naldo

Gamez

Bergessio

Jovanovic

Carlos Eduardo

Carlos Martins

Fritz

Sergio Pinto

Cana

Basa

Armand

Granat

Already made a few bids for players on the T/L, if you're looking for some solid depth players I'm sure we can come to a deal.

That report took a while.. aha.

I enjoyed doing it though and I mainly do them a lot for EC5579 but I should be able to put some time into doing some reports for 106. Here's a link:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2681344&postcount=12814

I now have some cash at Peterborough, if anyone is selling any 88's for cash please let me know :)

boaz "Gozzy" solossa was helpless to prevent a Play-Off Final defeat with Plymouth Argyle against Gillingham!! Plymouth Argyle were beaten 3 - 1 by Gillingham.

Burdisso was on the scoresheet for his side.

I always know i am going to lose the play-off when it's confirmed i missed the automatic promotion. Hopefully my team come stronger next season,this season transfer wise has been successful one with Podolski,Aquilani,Toulalan,Santon and Baines all come to first team

Machine was helpless to prevent a Play-Off Final defeat with Southend United against Coventry City!! Southend United were beaten 2 - 1 by Coventry City.

Negredo was on the scoresheet for his side.

It still hurts but I have finally emerged from my cave and can talk about it :D

Congrats to Wayne and his Coventry City lads :)

In a way this is good news; had we gone up I would've needed to ask some of my more senior players to perform week in week out at D1 level, whereas now that we will be staying in D2....I can flog 'em! :eek:

We were very close to gaining successive promotions but with the likes of Rosales, Reyes, Kirchhoff and Nem ready to step up as well as the purchases of Guardado and Bojan, Southend United will now listen to offers for the following:

LÚCIO, Ferreira D© Age 35 Rated 90

KEHL, Sebastian DM,M© 33 90

KURANYI, Kevin F© 31 89

AIMAR, Pablo AM© 33 88

CAMBIASSO, Esteban D,DM,M© 32 92

IVANSCHITZ, Andreas M(LC),AM© 29 88

YANBAEV, Renat D(RL) 29 88

MYKHALYK, Taras D,DM© 29 88

Not saying I want to lose all of them but they are the players I want to move on before any others.

Some like Aimar and Cambiasso I'm more tempted to keep for sentimental reasons but for the right deal they can go.

P/ex or cash offers will both be considered, but if it's cash i'll be looking for a bit extra for the higher rated players as they're obviously that bit harder to come by ;)

Kevin Kuranyi will join Brentford after Southend agree to £6m + Nikola Maksimovic. Bit of a risk in that the 21 year old serb has just signed for Torino and might be a star in Italy as he has been highly praised. Juventus were monitoring him before Torino stepped in. But we need to add short term quality up front and Kuranyi fits the bill.

Still in the market for a right back 88+ if anyone selling.

Would be great if Dave was back in. The majority of the old team would be back together again (strictly speaking, Elliot only returned in-game and that loks like it could come to an end)

The art of just putting bids out there has come back to bite me, seen McMananaman and Kiko move for cash, and totally missed Krisztian Adorjan being added to the game.

Managed to make a rather speedy return to the GW with Middlesbrough (who have been relegated from the Premier League).

Looking through the current squad it makes me wonder what sort of transfer policy previous manager(s) had - there really are some strange ones here. I've already made a couple of signings though to help recover the squad - McManaman and Milivojevic have both signed.

Looking forward to a full season here.