English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Managed to make a rather speedy return to the GW with Middlesbrough (who have been relegated from the Premier League).

Looking through the current squad it makes me wonder what sort of transfer policy previous manager(s) had - there really are some strange ones here. I've already made a couple of signings though to help recover the squad - McManaman and Milivojevic have both signed.

Looking forward to a full season here.

Will continue to negotiate for Leon Best.

DROGBA, Didier (92)

M'VILA, Yann (91)

DAMIÃO, Leandro (90)

DEDÉ, Vital (90)

TYMOSCHUK, Anatoliy (89)

Looking to get 2 for 1 deals on these players, let me know if you are interested or make a tempting offer. :)

I have out it on the news feed but as this is mainly forum based i shall post here too...

One of the following can leave Portsmouth for part exchange, just a heads up I don't need a replacement in the deal and it would benefit you to offer a right back in the deal but I'm not saying a deal is impossible without one.

Paulinho 91

Young 91

Payet 90

De Jong 89

Dzsudzsak 90

Edit: Dzsudzsak has gone so no real need to sell the rest but if want to offer for Paulinho etc then I'll need a good replacement for them.

The reason I didn't accept C/V is because external clubs generally offer a little more.

But you can help me out surely' date=' as a club bottom of div.4?

EDIT:

The offer for Leon BEST of Middlesbrough from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Cheers.

Derby County somehow did performed well in the end of season friendlies, but not during the crucial league games. oh well... :/

So far managed to sign 3 new players, Gotoku Sakai, Lisandro Lopez and Lucas Melano. Sakai got a rating increment to 88 who I got for a bargain few weeks ago. Still working on some deals and hope to sign another 2 or 3 new players before the start of the new season. Huntelaar might stay for another season if there's no concrete deal. Looking for a decent replacement if anyone wants to sign him.

He'll be starting for Australia in the World Cup.

Very good player for Hearts. Loves the club as well, he only moved to China because they offered the best money to us, he could have gone to The Rangers but he opted to remain loyal to Hearts because we gave him the platform to achieve what he has done. Recently vowed to buy a season ticket for every thousand we sold and he came back to Edinburgh and bought 10.

His brother has big shoes to fill....however his cross that set up our goal against Hibs today helped his cause :D

Guest drseanfitz

Darlo1883 I believe.

cheers

Yohan Mollo will join Brentford for £7.5m after the bid was accepted by Crewe a few minutes ago. Will slot into my front three after arrival of Kuranyi from Southend.

I wanted him, might have to speak to you in 10 weeks about a deal

David Beckham and Jamie Carragher officially retire tomorrow. Before they disappear for good, here are their EC106 stats:

David Beckham

Games: 521

Goals: 104

Assists: 92

Man of the Match: 17

Yellows: 57

Reds: 5

Teams played for: Arsenal (1-3), Wigan (4-5), Cardiff (5-8), Coventry (8-11), Rochdale (11-14), Preston (15-18)

England caps/goals: 18/7

Jamie Carragher

Games: 442

Goals: 20

Assists: 22

Man of the Match: 6

Yellows: 62

Reds: 2

Teams played for: Liverpool (1-10), Preston (11-18)

England caps/goals: 20/0

And so Carragher and Beckham retire. I got nearly £8m in compensation which isnt too bad.

I've sent a lot of loan bids out so dont be offended if I cancel a loan bid as I need to strengthen another position more.

More or less everyone that you can loan at Preston is for loan.

Now onto Season 19's schedule:

Preston open the season with a match against relegated QPR under new management at home. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your angle) I dont face fellow play-off qualifiers Leicester and Southend until 16 and 19th August, the half way point in the season. I didnt get a bye this time, hernce I face Division 1 Doncaster in the first round of the Cup, and Division 2 Port Vale in the first round of the Shield.