English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

26129541d654093ecf925bf2771a28b7.png

Since when? lol! Here I am trying to work with what money I have, and then I see this little gem has signed for me....2 weeks ago! And I only just noticed. Signed when I was away for a week, placed a bid before I went. Can't complain!

Just hope he gets enough game time under his belt to keep his 88.

Feel a lot happier with my squad than I did an hour ago.

Also signed David Zurutuza for £8m just before I went too from Gozzy's Plymouth.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

26129541d654093ecf925bf2771a28b7.png

Since when? lol! Here I am trying to work with what money I have' date=' and then I see this little gem has signed for me....2 weeks ago! And I only just noticed. Signed when I was away for a week, placed a bid before I went. Can't complain!

Just hope he gets enough game time under his belt to keep his 88.

Feel a lot happier with my squad than I did an hour ago.

Also signed David Zurutuza for £8m just before I went too from Gozzy's Plymouth.[/quote']

Yeah, people thought it must have been a two-part deal as it was so cheap.

Arsenal manager (Patrick) to be honest has been so kind with smaller clubs. Can't complain! That's what big club manager should have done in competitive GW

Thanks Gozzy.

In a few days i'll be selling Demba Ba to the manager of Brighton and Hove Albion also a smaller club cause anyway i can say that i have enough strikers.

Well, for now i think it's enough with selling to smaller clubs and the last player i'm selling for CV is Juan Carlos if anyone wants him (unlikely).

Also, as i said, Vidic, Cole, Mascherano can leave for the right offer. Nothing ridiculous please. And start bidding, until now i had only 1 bid on Vidic...

Razvan RAŢ has completed his move to Peterborough United from Portsmouth for £8,213,000

Extremely pleased!

Surprised that I was able to bring in a 89 defender for just 8.2million, been struggling to get deals in this setup but I'm happy to now have brought him in as my 3rd defensive signing behind (Biava rating 88 and Yobo rating 88). Hopefully I can bring in some more signings.

The offer for Free Agent Britt ASSOMBALONGA from Peterborough United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Britt ASSOMBALONGA will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The deal reported to be worth £558,000 involving Free Agent Britt ASSOMBALONGA and Middlesbrough has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Britt ASSOMBALONGA will now make a decision which club he wants to join shortly.

But unfortunately I have missed out on youngster Assombalonga, gutted to read that I have missed out by just £57,000. He's already scored a few in real-life which attracted me to bring him in as a youngster for the future but unfortunately we wasn't able to outbid Middlesbrough. Hope he does well for you Adriano! :)

Extremely pleased!

Surprised that I was able to bring in a 89 defender for just 8.2million' date=' been struggling to get deals in this setup but I'm happy to now have brought him in as my 3rd defensive signing behind (Biava rating 88 and Yobo rating 88). Hopefully I can bring in some more signings.

But unfortunately I have missed out on youngster Assombalonga, gutted to read that I have missed out by just £57,000. He's already scored a few in real-life which attracted me to bring him in as a youngster for the future but unfortunately we wasn't able to outbid Middlesbrough. Hope he does well for you Adriano! :)[/quote']

It's because I'm a nice guy :)

Guest drseanfitz

Birmingham need to clear out a load of players.

hoping to trim my squad by about 30 players.

bid away, and if I have more than one player interest you I might be able to do a 2 for 1.

I know I am rubbish at responding but I promise to follow through every offer over the next few days

Birmingham need to clear out a load of players.

hoping to trim my squad by about 30 players.

bid away' date=' and if I have more than one player interest you I might be able to do a 2 for 1.

I know I am rubbish at responding but I promise to follow through every offer over the next few days[/quote']

My Insigne offer still there for you. Is the obvious one like Ogbonna,Nastasic,and Verratti will be still unavailable?

Guest drseanfitz

My Insigne offer still there for you. Is the obvious one like Ogbonna' date='Nastasic,and Verratti will be still unavailable?[/quote']

just looking at that insigne bid now..... but think I'm gonna keep him....

tried to mark as unavailaable the players I wanna keep, but does no harm to ask if you see one you fancy

just looking at that insigne bid now..... but think I'm gonna keep him....

tried to mark as unavailaable the players I wanna keep' date=' but does no harm to ask if you see one you fancy[/quote']

I'd have bought Forster but I have Vorm and there's no point in have two high rates keepers.

Nice 4-0 victory over son of pluto's Cardiff City, Germán Denis bagged 2 goals, new signing Joseph Yobo scored 1 and Camara with a goal. Pleased with the victory even though it's a friendly and doesn't matter too much it shows that I can score some goals...

Hoping to add to the transfer of Razvan Rat in the coming days, hoping to bring in a 88+ striker for cash, if anyone is selling ;)

Thought the season had started for a second, not often you see a flurry of friendly results being posted. Beat Ipswich 2-1, I can't imagine it'll mean anything once the season starts. Often when I go through a good pre-season, I have a dire season....so yeah.

Congrats Dracolis!

Kevin Nolan's available for £6m!

The offer for Kevin NOLAN of Cheltenham Town from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Ricardo VAZ TÉ of Brentford from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Vaz Te and Briggs come to a total of £7.5m :D

Two out of two for North End as Jovetic steps off the bench to net the winner in a 1-0 friendly victory over Crewe. Now to see if England have qualified for the final!

EDIT: Never skip to the end if losing. Missed out on a tantalising finish as England come from 2 goals down to win 3-2 and qualify for the World Cup Final. Can I emulate Sean's feat and fetch the World Cup back to Blighty? Only Italy stand in their way.