English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Jamezz Chettz steered Cheltenham Town to victory against Peterborough United.

Cheltenham Town beat Peterborough United 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Iborra scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Snodgrass and Barazite were also amongst the goalscorers.

Very good opening day.

Preston got off to a good start at home against QPR, winning 2-1. Adem Ljajic capped off a man-of-the-match debut with a goal and assist, with QPR debutant Brown Ideye threatening a comeback with a goal shortly after half time. Michu scored what would prove to be the winner.

Adriano B. steered Middlesbrough to victory against Carlisle United.

Middlesbrough beat Carlisle United 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Mandžukić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Osvaldo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good win in my first competitive match in charge. Also, great to see one of my signings Lourenço Osvaldo score on his debut.

Kevin Junior steered Chelsea to victory against Tranmere Rovers.

Chelsea beat Tranmere Rovers 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Pukki was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

M\'vila was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Started off well.

Pukki with a hat trick. :D

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Crystal Palace 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Ba scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Koke and García were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great start to the season for Brighton.We conceded two goals but managed to score four.

Looking forward to what should be a good season ahead.

Julian Draxler 88 -> 90

Anyone interested in him?;)

I wish :D

Brentford get off to a disappointing start losing out 2-1 at home to Norwich City. On paper, they should really be beating us with the starting eleven they had out so shouldn't be too disheartened. Kuranyi scored on his competitive debut, but that was about the only positive.

8 defenders can go out on loan.

Adam Matthews - D(RL)/MR - 86,

Sebastian Jung - D(RL) - 88,

Virgil Van Dijk - D(RC) - 86,

François Affolter - D© - 86,

Jeffrey Gouweleeuw - D© - 86,

Jon Aurtenetxe - D(LC) - 88,

Semih Kaya - D© - 88,

Aleksandar Dragovic - D© - 88.

I have the Rochdale job offer' date=' have been in hosp last week but now have been discharged, if anybody or you know anybody is interested in the job send me a PM.[/quote']

Hope you're ok.

10 red cards just in Division Two on the opening weekend, three of them in the same match (Crystal Palace v Brighton, and Port Vale v Gillingham) Compare that to two in Division One, three in Division Four and none in Division Three.

Lost my opening fixture against Middlesbrough 2-1 - stats looked good, Moses got on the score sheet but the final result just wasn't there. Early days though, Queens Park Rangers up next.

Bids accepted on Mehmet Topal and Saber Khelifa - not sure where my bids stand - if they are accepted they will see Alex Pearce, Hope Akpan, Ortiz Mane and Fabiano Santacroce move in the opposite direction, saving me around 15k p/week

Hi Fellas' date='looking to get back in 106.Made a big mistake giving my Hartlepool side up as i'm missing the difficulty of this league.See Rochdale on offer,so if no one wants them i'll take them.[/quote']

I have the Norwich offer. Courtois, Hamsik, Alba, Oscar, Valbuena, Jackson Martinez etc. I also play them tomorrow night.

Kevin Junior steered Chelsea to victory against Middlesbrough.

Chelsea outclassed Middlesbrough and beat them 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Damião scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Reus and Pukki were also amongst the goalscorers.

2 for 2 now. :)

Leicester City 2-1 Brentford

Worrying times as we slip to our second defeat of the season. Once again Kuranyi with the consolation goal but it's an awful start for us.

Still creating the chances but not quite putting them away enough. Will need to get thinking :confused:

Derby County smashed Wolverhampton Wanderers 5-1. Huntelaar scored a brace. Honda, Capel and Al Arabi grabbed the other each. 3-5-2 did the trick.

Had a good run with 3-5-2 with my previous club, Charlton Athletic. Don't really like that formation but why not use it when it'll produce good results. :D

boaz "Gozzy" solossa steered Plymouth Argyle to victory against Rotherham United.

Plymouth Argyle beat Rotherham United 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Baines scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rodríguez and Osman were also amongst the goalscorers.

4-0 win, in a very convincing manner. Baines scored his first goal for the club and assisted 2 , which will be first of many to come

Still have a cleansheet too after 2 games, a lot of positives from the start for Plymouth

Lost 1-0 to Norwich in a very balanced match. Bit disappointed as I will always wonder what would have happened if I'd offered the Norwich job out before the match.

My phone is suffering an allergic reaction to the new layout, so my posts may be a little less frequent than usual.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Coventry City and Notts County regarding Alain TRAORÉ has been reversed.

now that he has come back to me, he is valued 1M more than when he left and 1/2M more than Coventry paid, could this be a reason for the deal being reversed or was it reported?