English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

After an investigation by the SMFA' date=' the deal involving Coventry City and Notts County regarding Alain TRAORÉ has been reversed.

now that he has come back to me, he is valued 1M more than when he left and 1/2M more than Coventry paid, could this be a reason for the deal being reversed or was it reported?[/quote']

Bonus cash then B)

EDIT: Got Brighton job offer...is there a waiting list or anything? If not then I will just release them at a random time

Made a risky signing in Gallas for just £6M. I'm hoping someone hurry's up and signs him in the premier league! Would make him a great signing at such a cheap price.

Also sign Canas, I really believe he has a strong future with Swansea had to offer Casado in a part cash deal but it shows Forests team is always evolving.

Seasons ago I was looking at youngsters, wouldn't of dreamed of signing older players, then my view on this changed, but soon enough a season later I changed back to youngsters, now I've come back to experience with the likes of Jones, Olic, Canas, Rolfes, Cuellar and Gallas.

Still in ongoing negotiations with a few managers.

Preston lose 1-0 to bogey team Carlisle, Eugen Polanski with the only goal of the game. I didnt have a mention in the score centre until the 68th minute!

Any players available for cash? Im sitting on a huge offer for Lennon, and while I would rather sell for part-ex, if the right player is available I'll sell him for cash and make bids.

James Chettle steered Cheltenham Town to victory against Swansea City.

Cheltenham Town beat Swansea City 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Sio had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Pazienza and Morrison were amongst the goalscorers.

3 wins out of 3, making it look easy :P

QPR 3-1 Brentford

Terrible start to the season continues - pointless from 3 games. Think we are in trouble this season.

Would anyone be interested in selling a central defender rated 88+ and/or a winger/am 88+ Be great if it could be for cash but might consider letting someone go depending on the offer!

On a more positive note, Blaise Matuidi +1 to 91 B)

Welcomed +1 rise to Romao. Although now I'm in the position of having 6 CM's 88+ A welcomed position, but something I may have to sort out soon before concerns become a problem.

Looks like Moses days at Chelsea may well be over with the acquisition of Willian more or less diminishing his chances. So hopefully a move will open up before he finds himself warming the bench of the bench.

3-0 win against Bristol Rovers for Plymouth. 2 Podolski goals and Aquilani scored the other Perfect start for us so far, 9 points and 3 cleansheets

And SM Mod ,Tony you need to stop club hopping. You should at least stay or not joining at all

For the first time in my many seasons here I've had loads of money floating about' date=' so after a week or so of thinking and Southend buzzing about I decided to go for him.

Hamburg and Adler doing well enough to maintain his 90.[/quote']

What's this guy doing to my Tranmere?! Nobody sold 90 keepers for cash when I was about..

Mubarak Wakaso got his unexpected increase to 88. Now he immediately signed a new contract. He's staying put. :D

Before this, Grzegorz Krychowiak got +1 to 87 and he's no longer available.

Also, Huntelaar are on fire this season with 4 goals in 3 games. He's also no longer available for transfer. :D

Guest drseanfitz

who are you selling every player i click on is unavailable??

got about 15(I think) unavailable - so the other 60-70 players can all go .

Anyone that is unavailable I MIGHT consider if you drop me a PM

Any particular players for sale or is it everyone?

see above.;)

Thanks to Seans Birmingham, we now have the right back area fixed a bit better. Allan Nyom will join Brentford for a fee of £9m

Transfers out the way, sadly Milan Baros has his leaving party tonight as he exits for £4m. I had to be a bit less sentimental about some of this squad so he is going along with a few youth players who turned out to be mince.

James McCarthur is on the transfer list as well if anyone is interested in taking him, he may end up with a decent move in the future but I don't want to wait on him as he is somehow on £40k per week :eek: Good old chairman.....

The transfers in and out of Griffin Park will see us save around £70k per game in wages as well as recouping some transfer fees to pay for Nyom arriving. Still not done chopping though....

Just putting it out there, but who would be interested in a new setup where the format is just the same as an English Championship, only invite only? I'm aware that it would be difficult to get 80 applicants straight from the off, and the last thing I would want to do is detract from this setup, but if there's one thing that does annoy me, its people who join clubs just to wreck them or log in every 29 days just to keep them occupied. I think I have reached the limit of what I can do with Preston in this setup, but I won't quit as I was the first, and if I went, loads would follow. Let me know what you think, as it affects the majority of people in here.