• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Signing Craig Bellamy for £7m from Reading. A favourite player of mine, hence why I've signed him 4 times!!!

Season 7:- Signed from Bayer Leverkusen for £6.2m

Season 8:- Sold to Middlesbrough for £5.2m

Season 10:- Signed from Crewe for £11.8m

Season 12:- Sold to Crewe for £500k + Mame Biram Diouf

Season 14:- Signed from Cardiff in a swap for Ricky Alvarez

Season 17:- Sold to Reading for £1m + Robbie Keane

Season 19:- Signed from Reading for £7m.

I got £7.5m for Keane so the transfer more or less paid for itself. He'll provide cover for Mirallas on the wing, so I'm not as dependent on my loan signings. He'll make his debut tonight if he signs in time.

Signing Craig Bellamy for £7m from Reading. A favourite player of mine' date=' hence why I've signed him 4 times!!!

Season 7:- Signed from Bayer Leverkusen for £6.2m

Season 8:- Sold to Middlesbrough for £5.2m

Season 10:- Signed from Crewe for £11.8m

Season 12:- Sold to Crewe for £500k + Mame Biram Diouf

Season 14:- Signed from Cardiff in a swap for Ricky Alvarez

Season 17:- Sold to Reading for £1m + Robbie Keane

Season 19:- Signed from Reading for £7m.

I got £7.5m for Keane so the transfer more or less paid for itself. He'll provide cover for Mirallas on the wing, so I'm not as dependent on my loan signings. He'll make his debut tonight if he signs in time.[/quote']

£7Million? :eek: did you get a good look at the guy who robbed you? :D

great to be back in the set up with Brighton ;)

£7Million? :eek: did you get a good look at the guy who robbed you? :D

great to be back in the set up with Brighton ;)

Welcome back and good luck from Reading Football Club.

Tomáš VACLÍK has completed his move to Reading from Sparta Praha for £2' date='270,000 plus David STOCKDALE [/quote']

My deal that saw Bellamy leave more then paved the way for a long term keeper Stockdale was doing well this season with a AVR of 7.6 but was kinder banking on his chance for first team football in the EPL when I signed him for 2.9m played 17 games still as my number one now have two nice keepers for cup and league football so happy days, Tomas is a good looking young keeper so hope he will rise to about 87 before I use him for first team football.

Matt Lowton got an unexpected +3 to 87, making him my second choice right-back ahead of Rangel. Lallana also got a +1 to 87 which is handy.

Those interested in Lennon, I have two £27m offers on the table, if you can better that with part-ex, get your bids in. Also I have 8 deals with Lennon in part-ex, so if those managers could get back to me please, that would be great.

Aston Villa 2-3 Brentford

A brace from Cacau and yet another Kuranyi strike gives Brentford a second straight win! In what was a thriller of a match, Cacau won it for us with just eight minutes remaining. I think we move into 11th or 12th.

It's a little frustrating watching so many managers come and go recently, I think the fact that people are a little on the cautious side in the transfer market isn't helping matters. Then again, if you start doing deals then the SMFA stick their noses in for no good reason and the deals get reversed :rolleyes:

The match ended 4 - 4 between Blackpool and Wolverhampton Wanderers in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Webó was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Emenike was also on the scoresheet for his side

A point keeps us in 3rd place, just a point of the leaders. At home to 2nd place Wigan next.

Got Everton on offer, if anyone is interested in them let me know.

A point keeps us in 3rd place' date=' just a point of the leaders. At home to 2nd place Wigan next.

Got Everton on offer, if anyone is interested in them let me know.[/quote']

taking Everton from the 4th division to the top would be a great challenge for someone new.......I've offered it out to Kirky :D

Plenty of ratings changes for Preston, but first a recap:

Lowton +3 to 87

Lallana +1 to 87

And now the newest changes:

Sam Johnstone +2 to 78

Adam Campbell +2 to 77

Bailey Wright +1 to 77

Jack Robinson +2 to 82

Michu +1 to 90

Ashley Williams +1 to 89

Ben Davies +2 to 86

Saido Berahino +2 to 80

David Luiz +1 to 92

Some nice changes there. A lot of players I recently enquired/bid for went up too, which was a shame. Quite how Lamela gets a +1 boggles the mind, he's two points up on Coutinho who I think should have got 90.

Edit: Any idea why Tony left?

Yes' date=' first time, when he was the manager of Brighton he left by mistake, he joined again as Yeovill i think and now he left because he is waiting for a better team to become available. Probably he will join again[/quote']

Sorry should have been more specific. Tony Harman.

New Everton manager here, jesus who destroyed them? :P Fourth division and best player is Ben Arfa? :D

I look forward to the challenge, just bought two years of gold management so won't be quitting anytime soon B)

I have £32m to spend, anyone interested in cash or player + cash deals?

Guest drseanfitz

New Everton manager here' date=' jesus who destroyed them? :P Fourth division and best player is Ben Arfa? :D

I look forward to the challenge, just bought two years of gold management so won't be quitting anytime soon B)

I have £32m to spend, anyone interested in cash or player + cash deals?[/quote']

Birmingham are interested in Arshavin, possibly Elia, and Astori