English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Birmingham are interested in Arshavin' date=' possibly Elia, and Astori[/quote']

Arshavin can leave for me, Elia i may be tempted and Astori isn't for sale. I would be interested in Ogbonna + Insigne.

RE: Preston, i have send you a PM regarding Ben Arfa, although he isn't a player i am looking to sell :P

Haven't been updating my squad for quite some time. Jack Wilshere got an increase to 91 and Diego Lopez got his rating up to 90. But somehow didn't get the right results in the past week. Quite disappointed with how we concede too many goals lately. Gonna try Lopez again between at the posts.

Keep seeing players getting match rating of 4 and 5 consistently. :confused:

Brentford 6-0 Barnsley

Crushing victory moves us up into 8th. Very pleased with scoring so many and keeping a clean sheet. Xhaka, Nyom, Cacau, Kuranyi and an Alex Sandro brace heaped the misery on for the visitors. A red card each was disappointing though.

Bolton next in the shield.

New Everton manager here' date=' jesus who destroyed them? :P Fourth division and best player is Ben Arfa? :D

I look forward to the challenge, just bought two years of gold management so won't be quitting anytime soon B)

I have £32m to spend, anyone interested in cash or player + cash deals?[/quote']

hahaha i knew you'd love that squad :D when I seen them thought 'who could I pee off today by offering them this job?. :P

Beat Crystal Palace 2-0, although looking at the stats I was very lucky. Bale scored a brac, one of them a free-kick. Those were his first goals of the season, a very slow start for the Welsh international.

Got Port Vale in the Shield next. Got three injury concerns, Biglia, Jovetic and Campagnaro all out.

Derby County beat Cheltenham Town 4-1. Park Ji-Sung, El Arabi, Diego Capel and Huntelaar got themselves in the scoresheet. Even though we have won a big margin, got a couple of players with rating below par. Luiz Danilo got a 4 and El Arabi got a 5 with the latter bagged a goal and an assist.

Crystal Palace 2-3 Brentford

Almost threw it all away after going 2-0 ahead through Rabiu and Cacau only to be pegged back to 2-2 with only ten minutes remaining but Tomas Kalas struck the winner in the 82nd minute to send the 3 points to Griffin Park. Delighted with this one in particular as I made a small boo boo by not changing the team for the cup tie with Bolton (which we won 4-0!!) so the players that made the match tonight were my reserves.

That is now 5 wins on the bounce in all competitions - much improved form since the tactical switch and shifting one or two players around. Let's hope it continues as I think that is us into 7th place, considering we were joint bottom four games ago it is terrific progress.

Derby County beat Boston United 4-1 away from home. Luis Alberto made his debut with 2 fine goals. Mubarak Wakaso scored a bace as well. Those 2 players got a match rating of below par. Unexpectedly, the scorer of the losing team was awarded the Man-of-the-Match? Those who played in the defensive midfield role in my 3-5-2 system always got a match rating of 4. What is happening in this match system?

Any job offers :D

Looking to get back in this set up

Previously managed Manchester United and got like 4 trophies in like 4 seasons

Just received a job offer from Bristol City. Star players are Borges Willian and Balotelli. Other notable players such as Stephane Ruffier and Manuel Nolito. Interested?