English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Reviewed my tactics, changed my tactics....changed the outcome. 2-1 victory over Barnsley - completely dominated the possession and only had 10 men for well over 60 minutes. Delighted, shame I have to chop and change for domestic cup competition. Just another distraction from what really matters - the league.

Derby County's wonderkid Luis Alberto netted another brace in his 2nd match. Huntelaar scored the other goal in the 3-2 victory over Peterborough United. Aleksandr Sheshukov scored 2 goals for the visitors. That's 4 goals in 2 games for Alberto. Who needs Ozil or Bale when Alberto can do the job. :P

Gareth Bale got a +1 to 94! That puts him two points above my next highest rated player Gerrard.

Also only 13 days of GM left' date=' so any England suitors, please raise your hand.[/quote']

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRakvjj3H9z3c5vgjWxtg_NZkrtddUVm6LKt20tg51MqXiWzydsvR_W-oRl Me.

Beat Sheffield United 1-0 despite being down to nine men. Ashley Williams and Adem Ljajic were sent off either side of a Wijnaldum goal, his first for Preston. The 1-0 win was Preston's fifth in a row (third in the league) with Vorm keeping a shut-out for the fifth game in a row, his last goal conceded was against Doncaster in the Cup. Moved up to fifth. Next up Grimsby Town in the Cup.

Preston came from a goal down to thrash Port Vale 5-1 at Vale Park. Luis Muriel socred what could possibly be the quickest hat-trick in the setup, at 4 minutes! Despite the goals, it was disappointing to concede, watched the score centre and all my chances were falling to Jose Enrique and Glen Johnson, who arent prolific goalscorers. Up to 4th, but perhaps more importantly, have the highest GD in the league.

Div 3

Rushden 3-1 West Ham

Went 1-0 down in the 1st half from a Jiracek tap in. In the last quarter of the 2nd half we hit back with 3 superb goals from Shechter, Neves, and Watson.

With Notts County slipping up at Reading we are back at the top of the division.

;2738647']Anyone want my Liverpool side? 106 doesnt really interest me anymore' date=' got LFC back to the Prem and going well...[/quote']

I, and I would have thought a lot of others, would want to manage Liverpool.