Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Preston progress to the fourth round after a 5-3 penalties win over Notts County. Out of five cup and shield matches I've only won one outright, lost one and the rest have all been won on penalties.

Guest drseanfitz

anyone need cash, got a load sat around waiting to overspend on someone

Came from behind to beat Gillingham 2-1. Campagnaro and Mirallas on target fro Preston, Erding for Gillingham.

Got a real selection headache on my hands! Mirallas and Jovetic have concerns, and my formation doesnt really have a winger position, but Michu is performing too well to be dropped!

Div 3

Birmingham 0-1 Rushden

Very pleased as my side continue to churn out good results and stay a respectable 8 points ahead of the chasing pack.

After their result against Birmingham City, Rushden & Diamonds are now unbeaten in 15 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Had a good result tonight against Colchester, havent been on a good run at all lately with Nottingham Forest.

Just to clarify for anybody slightly worried, myself and the Colchester manager are two different people just a coincidance we have the same name. I got really confused when i saw the match report and thought there was a glitch or something but apparently not!

Kenny Augustiens signing wasnt a massive mistake, as i got him as a free agent im able to make a signing profit of about £400k so not a total loss, although wages have probably made that already.

Been a while since i made any signings so looking over the team all day today, making a list of possible players im interested in and hopefully make a realistic deal with managers once the elimination of players has been completed.

I can say the players that are up for departures but i doubt there will be any interest :P

Kenny Augustien Transfer

Simon Rolfes Transfer

Carlos Cuellar Loan or Transfer

Joel Ward Loan

Adilson Cabral Loan or Transfer

Jack Collison Loan

Odion Ighalo Loan

England lost 2-4 to Australia even though Australia were down to 9 men in the last 25 minutes. All the blame to Joe Hart and praise to Mark Schwarzer. Hart concede 4 out of 5 shots on target while Man-of-the-match Schwarzer saved 19 times out of 21 shots on target. Hart's form in real life and in-game are similar. What the ...

For the next match, will be fielding the starting eleven based on players' in-game form instead of player's rating.

Darlington will be looking to change things up today. So if there is anyone you like then please do make a bid or let me know and I am sure we can work something out. Ronaldo is the only player certain to be staying.

Van Persie and David Silva up for sale

I am looking for any outfield position other than a Striker.

All bids will be considered.

PM me or put a bid in :D

I also have a host of other young players available for cash, so get your bids in :)

Darlington managed a battling win tonight. Hopefully we can keep climbing the table!

Had a fair bit of interest in RVP and David Silva so if anyone wants them they may be gone soon!

Pretty amazed that my weakened Brighton side went through. Is the new mobile site any good mate?

new mobile site in my opinion is the best thing SM have done for ages...minus what he said obviously.