Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Anyone else get as annoyed as I do having to log in everytime they visit here on their phone? The new mobile site is great but I still have to log in and if I choose the Facebook option...... I have to log into Facebook first which I never have to log into on my phone :mad:

Anyone else get as annoyed as I do having to log in everytime they visit here on their phone? The new mobile site is great but I still have to log in and if I choose the Facebook option...... I have to log into Facebook first which I never have to log into on my phone :mad:

Here, as in the forum?

May be your browser settings on the phone. I know there's a mode on iPhone which doesn't save log in details.

Looking to make changes at Nottingham Forest, All the following players are going to be leaving so get your bids in (not attractive players to sign i know but hey!)

Jack Collison

Vaclav Pilar

Adilson Cabral

Daniel Wass

Carlos Cuellar

Daniel Johnson

Jack Broadhead

Jordan Clarke (Darlington Bid Accepted)

I will allow Joe Allen, Anthony Pilkington and Kenwyne Jones leave if the right offer comes through.

Been in contact with a manager who has one of Forests former players, hoping to make a break through to bring him back.

Also if anyone interests you on loan let me know, its that time where I need to offload players to balance out the clubs Finances.

Also looking for M(RL) and AM (RL) players for loan if anyone has anyone available?

One of the most entertaining games in a while! Preston beat Southend 3-2 thanks in part to an early red card for Sebastian Kehl. Proper end to end match, but how Giovinco scored a header beats me!

Forest managed beat Rochdale 2-1 tonight, not sure if its luck, change of tactics or whether we are just there bogey team. (they havent beaten Forest in any of the 3 matches played between the clubs)

Fingers crossed this continues into our game against AFC Bournemouth.

It's my first time encountered such a football in the match between Derby County and Yeovil Town. We beat them 8-3. Thus, set our new record of highest scoring league game. Huntelaar bagged 4 goals, Luis Alberto hit a hat-trick and Lewis Holtby got the other goal. Huntelaar has now scored more goals than the combined goals he scored in the previous 2 seasons.

NOTTS COUNTY win at Shorpe ,1-0, in a tight game.

this means we take advantage of Rochdale's unexpected defeat and go above them into 2nd place.

still a long way from leaders Rushden though.

we have cash waiting for a 89+ gk that wont drop soon.

will also consider a swap for Ayew & Adebayor.

Who has got the man from Monaco :eek::eek::eek:
Won't be me, tried for both Portillo and Reviere, but my chairman values him more than the Monaco chairman values the players I am offering. Oh well.

Won't be me' date=' tried for both Portillo and Reviere, but my chairman values him more than the Monaco chairman values the players I am offering. Oh well.[/quote']

I just sold Van Persie and the game does not count Ronaldo as being a CF, so I managed to get the bid up to 12 million :P

Luis Muriel scored a late goal to secure a 2-1 win over Leicester at Deepdale. Jovetic opened the scoring, but him and Ljajic picked up injuries and will miss three days and three weeks respectively.

Signed Jordan Henderson for a fee of £3m plus Aaron Lennon. Happy with the deal as I wasn't using Lennon and am a fan of Henderson. Henderson can also play all across the midfield, something which I like in my teams.

Hi all looking at possible players to loan for the season, already have Thorgan Hazard on a "trial" for a few games, if he does what im hoping he will be with Forest till the seasons end.

However to break up the wage bill im looking at letting go of:

Daniel Wass

Carlos Cuelaar (Sale or Loan)

Jack Collison

Anthony Pilkington (Sale or Loan)

Vaclav Pilar

Players to leave on loan:

Olazabal Oier

Carlos Cuelaar (Sale or Loan)

Hector Canteros

Adilson Cabral

Anthony Pilkington (Sale or Loan

Odion Ighalo

Steve Belleck

Looking to fight out Portsmouth for a win tonight as we are only 7 points from the play offs that's what I will be aiming for at the end of the season.

Things seem to be going our way, Fletcher seems to be regaining his goal scoring form, Odion Ighalo seems to be coming through with the goals and assists. My bid for Dani Nieto has been accepted, pretty pleased as he could be a little money turner (nothing major) but hey gets me the cash to cover wages!

Have a reasonable sized pot of cash so if your looking at getting rid of someone for a cash deal or a cash + player (that's listed) let me know