Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Welcome to EC106! Glad to see someone from the forum took over Stoke City. They're really in a bad state. Good luck! :)

Didn't even realise they were bottom of the league until this morning' date=' will be a nice challenge from there

:D[/center']

Didn't even realise they were bottom of the league until this morning' date=' will be a nice challenge from there
:D[/center']

Hello mate,i'm interested with Rakitic.What do you want from Plymouth?

I remember previous seasons Forest were like a feeder club for Rushden Diamonds in division 4, loaning players out season after season (Van Aanholt, Joe Allen and various other players who are no longer with us) now they are off taking charge of the division 3!

sorry for the random post but I just noticed the table and thought i'd comment on it :P

I remember previous seasons Forest were like a feeder club for Rushden Diamonds in division 4' date=' loaning players out season after season (Van Aanholt, Joe Allen and various other players who are no longer with us) now they are off taking charge of the division 3!

sorry for the random post but I just noticed the table and thought i'd comment on it :P[/quote']

Thanks for mentioning how well Rushden are doing. Yes we were taking charge of Div 3 by a good margin, but apart from the win against Notts County before, we have been slipping up with a few recent results, and slipped up again today against Cardiff, taking us down into 2nd place. Maybe we need to borrow those players again.

Niall Taylor was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Southampton.

Manchester United slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Southampton in their Division 1 fixture.

Touré was on the scoresheet for his side.

Another dismal result for Man U:o

Still taking offers on all players, but you aint getting 92/93 rated players for cash and players who are over the hill;)

Niall Taylor was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Southampton.

Manchester United slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Southampton in their Division 1 fixture.

Touré was on the scoresheet for his side.

Another dismal result for Man U:o

Still taking offers on all players' date=' but you aint getting 92/93 rated players for cash and players who are over the hill;)[/quote']

No shame in losing to Southampton:p

Who are you looking for in exchange for Sanchez? I don't have any players over the hill though :D

Dean Bryant earned a draw with Derby County against Everton.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Derby County and Everton in their Division 4 encounter.

Wakaso scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Capel was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Rochdale moved four points clear at the top of Division three last night with a 3-0 win away at Cardiff City.A tough game against second placed Rushden up next which could bring us back down to earth with a bang.

Preston come out on top in a close match against Aston Villa. The final score was 2-1 with the decisive goal being a Steven Gerrard penalty. Man of the match went to Leroy Fer, he was involved in almost every attacking move.

Dean Bryant steered Derby County to victory against Ipswich Town.

Derby County beat Ipswich Town 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Huntelaar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. El Arabi scored the other 2 goals.

A very frustrating defeat to Barnsley 3-2 last night. Luiz and Henderson scored but a brace from Totti (once from the penalty spot) and Gilardino won it for Barnsley. Very even game in the stats, but thats the last time I try to counter formations.

Just set foot into the legendary EC106.....:D

AFC Bournemouth! :rolleyes:

What a shocking team!!!!!:eek:

Whoever paid £19.8million for Mbark Boussoufa needs their head testing!!!:confused:

No wonder i'm £3.7million in debt!!:eek:

and to top it all off I am last and 9 points from safety!!! and first game in charge is against top of the table Rochdale!!:eek:

Any deals welcome at this stage!! B)

Whoever paid £19.8million for Mbark Boussoufa needs their head testing!!!:confused:

and to top it all off I am last and 9 points from safety!!! and first game in charge is against top of the table Rochdale!!:eek:

Welcome to 106 mate.I was hoping Bournemouth wouldn't have a manager when we play them on wednesday.Just like my Rochdale side to get stuffed now.Good luck with the cherries (except tomorrow).

Welcome to 106 mate.I was hoping Bournemouth wouldn't have a manager when we play them on wednesday.Just like my Rochdale side to get stuffed now.Good luck with the cherries (except tomorrow).

Cheers

Highly unlikely... this team isn't very good!!!

Welcome! I think Boussoufa was at a level 5 concern and the Bournemouth manager wanted to be assured he would get him. That's not defending them, I remember a lot of people bidding and it was very close between the top few bids. Preston have a few players available for loan as I'm out of the cups.