Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: Riferimento: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Tranmere Rovers won the finale Play Off Series 2 and was promoted

Sara Cicci got promotion with Tranmere Rovers after victory in the Final Playoff Series 2 in 106 Inglese Championship.

Tranmere Rovers beat Preston North End 1-0

All fans of The Rovers Super White Army are celebrating the historic promotion and are convinced that Mrs.Papessa bring the team even more far reaching goals even more important.

Manager History

Coach Sara Cicci (Papessa)

Manager Start Date December 6' date=' 2012 Until Today

120 games 271 points with an average score of 2.26[/color']

Congrats on the promotion and that incredible manager history. Good luck in Division 1 and again - well done.

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Need to freshen the team up after that play-off disappoint so the following are all free to leave, best offer by New Year's Day gets them:

Angel Rangel

Lucas Biglia

Sebastian Larsson

Craig Bellamy

Raul Albiol

Adam Morgan

Jeffrey Monakana

Will also consider offers for Bale and Luiz, however I'd want quality players in return, any stupid offers and they're made unavailable.

4-west-bromwich-albion-678.gif

Albion suffer play-off final defeat at Wembley

Monday 30th December, 2013

After beating West Ham United 3-2 in the play-off semi finals on Friday night West Brom took on Rushden & Diamonds last night in the final game to decide who got promoted to division 2 and who remained in division 3 for another season. Albion got off to an absolute dream start with Cassano putting the Baggies 1-0 up within the first 2 minutes, but that's when Rushden reacted showing the great team they are.

30 minutes later they were level through Shechter, making the game wide open again to both teams. After their 2nd minute goal Albion couldn't get going again so it was no surprise to them when Thiago Neves put Diamonds ahead for the first time in the game on the 62nd minute. The game was then sealed by Englishmen Andrew Taylor who went clear through on goal to slot the ball past Ochoa in the West Brom goal, Rushden were going to division 2.

"I would like to congratulate Rushden and their manager on the promotion to division 2, they deserved to win the game despite us going ahead so early on. It's frustrating how we came so far but didn't end up getting promoted - thats football, what I will now do is focus on squad changes during the season break in which after we will come back bigger and stronger and hopefully gain promotion to division 2 next season, if not win the division 3 title. More to come regarding transfers soon."

Guest FallenAngel

Hi everyone

New-ish manager of Rotherham. Joined the forum last night.

As my team has no quality/depth/money I have to make everyone available, including Cerci and Herrera. Bid away and I'll review all offers

Guest FallenAngel

second try as my 1st post seems stuck in moderation

Hello

New Rotherham manager here

My squad has no depth/quality/money so everyone can go.

that includes Cerci and herrera

put in a bid if you are interested and I'll review them next year

SoccermanagerTimescopy.jpg

El Arabi on verge of Derby move

Youssef-el-Arabi_2890264.jpg?20130123201343

El Arabi wants a permanent move away from Old Trafford

Youssef El Arabi is set for talks with Derby County today as he bids to secure a permanent move away from Manchester United.

The Morocco striker is out of contract at Old Trafford at the end of the season, and manager Niall Taylor is prepared to let him go.

Sources have told SoccerManager that Derby County, who have recently won a promotion back to Division 3 following a relegation two seasons ago, are keen to keep El Arabi on permanent basis after a successful loan spell.

El Arabi, who played a major part in Derby's recent success, has made clear that he needs regular first-team football and is concerned about being loaned out. He has not figured at all for Manchester United since moving from Swansea City back in Season 16.

The striker told SoccerManager Times: "I am flattered by the effort and interest shown by Derby County. Since the season is over, it's clear that I have to make an important decision. I want to be at a club that can provide me many first team football."

El Arabi has netted 13 goals and made 13 assists in 26 appearances for the Rams this season and has publicly stated his wish to make his Derby switch a permanent one.

Still players available at West Brom: Cassano, Mavuba, Miranda, Gomis, Gourcuff, Ochoa, Martinez, Pepe, Ambrosini, Necid and Pareja all can go. Looking for part exchange, although if you'd like to chat about possible deals feel free to PM me and we will try and get deals done, really need to revamp the squad before the start of the new season :o

Shay Given puts in a fine display as Ireland hold Belgium to a goalless draw in the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard. This wasn't the only 0-0 of the night in Group G either as Germany were held at the hands of Senegal.

Ireland currently sit 3rd with 1 point, joint with surprisingly, Belgium. While Germany and Senegal sit on 4 points in 2nd and 1st. All still to play for though going into the final game, got to win against Senegal and hope Germany can hold Belgium to at least a point.

Guest FallenAngel

Agree another deal with Manchester United that sees Cerci follow Herrera to Old Trafford.

a bit of a gamble but hoping Ljajic comes good for me

4-west-bromwich-albion-678.gif

2dwalx2.jpg

Townsend completes switch to Albion

West Bromwich Albion today announced their first high key signing since the appointment of Englishmen Journal just over a month ago. 22 year old Andros Townsend completed his move to West Brom from West Ham United, in the deal saw Dutch 20 year old Adam Maher head to the Hammers in exchange for the English international. Both players are great prospects for the future but Journal preferred Townsend to Maher, who didn't feature for the first team since the take over of Journal.

The Englishmen is a big prospect for the future and it is only a matter of time before he becomes a first teamer and very important player for his country. Townsend is the first of the new revolution of young talent that is set to be brought to Albion in the next few weeks, with this signing setting the standards very high already for expected signings, this is what Journal had to say directly to media shortly after the confirmation of Townsend's arrival:

"I am very pleased to sign Andros. I have been tracking him for some weeks now whilst I have been at West Brom as I see him a massive impact on our future plans for the club. He has had recent call ups to the England squad and I'm sure this will continue in the future and with him being part of my main plans at West Brom he will be ever present for club and country, regularly. Within the next few days I will be working on more transfers and will be sure to update as and when it happens."

mm935c.jpg

Barkley a 'massive' WBA target

This has been a big rumour escalating around The Hawthorns in the past few days, linking 20 year old Englishmen Ross Barkley with a switch to the club from Swansea City. It is understood that contact between the 2 clubs have been made and West Brom are now awaiting a reply from the Swansea boss Ryan himself over a possible transfer for the highly rated youngster. Like Townsend, Journal is said to speak very highly of Barkley and see's him as a possible England captain in years to come.

Unfortunately I lost in the play-offs at the end of the season. I had a look at my history and saw I've been incharge for 500 games in EC106 with Barnsley and Leicester. Lol never thought I'd have stayed for that long.

Few deals been done at Man U so far, got a few left on the Transfer List for cash they are as follows:

KRANJČAR

EZEQUIEL

ALFARO

GAMBERINI

JEAN

DIAKITÉ

CAMERON

Players that can go onloan:

KOUYATÉ

NILTÓN

ELKESON

CAMPAÑA

LIVERMORE

GOLASA

CABRAL

MANOEL

OBOABONA

and whole of my youth Squad

Will also take exchange offers on Valencia and Evra

West Bromwich Albion have made an offer to Chelsea to swap Antonio CASSANO and Moreno RODRIGO for André SCHÜRRLE.

The deal involving West Bromwich Albion and André SCHÜRRLE of Chelsea has been rejected. Chelsea are insulted by the received offer.

Am I missing something, in my opinion there is no way that is insulting... :confused:

West Bromwich Albion have made an offer to Chelsea to swap Antonio CASSANO and Moreno RODRIGO for André SCHÜRRLE.

The deal involving West Bromwich Albion and André SCHÜRRLE of Chelsea has been rejected. Chelsea are insulted by the received offer.

Am I missing something' date=' in my opinion there is no way that is insulting... :confused:[/quote']

I wouldn't take much from it, most rejections seem to come with that message now.

Am I missing something' date=' in my opinion there is no way that is insulting... :confused:[/quote']

Not a bad offer TBH but at least you know what he thinks!

Not expecting any interest, but the following are available to leave:

Juan Forlin

Hector Canteros

Simon Rolfes

Diego Perotti

Juan Roman Riquelme

Souza Alex

Andres D'Alessandro

Steven Naismith

As I said not expecting much interest let me know in game if you want to try a deal.

Not expecting any interest' date=' but the following are available to leave:

Juan Forlin

Simon Rolfes

Diego Perotti

Juan Roman Riquelme

Souza Alex

Andres D'Alessandro

Steven Naismith

As I said not expecting much interest let me know in game if you want to try a deal.[/quote']

sorry that I can only offer cash for Naismith, I can offer twice as much for rolfes but I don't want to lose any of my first team squad at the moment.

sorry that I can only offer cash for Naismith' date=' I can offer twice as much for rolfes but I don't want to lose any of my first team squad at the moment.[/quote']

I may accept a cash offer for Naismith, talk to me in game and see what we can do.

EDIT: Am I the only person surprised at the fact James Chester was so easy to sign in EC106?