Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Riferimento: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Tranmere Rovers was eliminated from FA ​​Cup

Mrs.Papessa failed to avoid defeat at Tranmere Rovers against Chelsea .

Tranmere Rovers lost 5-4 against Chelsea on penalties after a draw 1-1 in their FA Cup match of Round 1 .

Busquets has made ​​the only goal for Tranmere Rovers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Congratulations to Chelsea and his management staff .

Mrs.Papessa is more embittered toward seeing transfers by non-active teams ( es.Lorenzo Crisetig has completed his transfer to the ' International from Portsmouth to 3,920,800 BATTOCCHIO & Cristian has completed his move to Bologna FC from Bradford City to 2,570,000 ) when he was offered twice value of the player but causing outrage deglia other managers .

the English Championship 106 could be better,

but there are some managers who do not accept make the transfer even if the figure rises sales demand.

I hope in the future there is collaboration between all of us coaches ..

this time I did a lot of sales in favor of others trying to create friendships ...

but this game world is very difficult ...

but I continue to move forward even if these situations embitter me so much ..

Sorry for my outburst

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Good news everybody!

Derby County are in pole position to sign promising starlets Iker Undabarrena and Nahuel Leiva. :D

Morning all' date=' new man in at Pompey here :)

If you could all stop your pathetic offers for Jese I'd appreciate it. :D[/quote']

Welcome Nick! :)

4018.jpg6841.jpg

Vet Duo Join Reading Push!

Two more players today have joined the Reading build but this time in the form of 38 and 36 year old's Yepes and Zyryanov both who have racked over 500 games in English football together bring a welth of work to the squad and have joined the back room staff with Beckett as he looks to put together a new backroom for the next few seasons.

8667.jpg

Allan has today been told he is free to leave the Scottish keeper who has 277 caps in English football can leave for cash after failing in impress Beckett and the coach has said he is looking for a quick sale but the keeper in known to want to stay in English football.

Guest FallenAngel

The wheels on the bus go round and round steered Rotherham United to victory against Derby County.

Rotherham United beat Derby County 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Simão scored the winner for Rotherham United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

up to 3rd.

Simao makes it 7 goals(and 5 assist's) in 6 games

4-west-bromwich-albion-678.gifWBA 1-0 QPR 21b7hwg.jpg

Cassano (38)

The Hawthorns: 17,835

England-Flag.png

fxgkd4.jpg

Albion grab their first win at The Hawthorns this season

It just seemed like West Bromwich Albion couldn't perform in front of their home crowd at The Hawthorns but tonight their luck this season changed, they finally got their first home win of the season against opposition Queens Park Rangers. It was a very dull game in truth, Italian Antonio Cassano was the only person to seperate the two sides with a strike 7 minutes before half time, the rest of the game is not worth reporting on.

The Italian made it his 4th goal of the season and the 31 year old is looking un fazed after the recent arrivals Luuk De Jong and Miroslav Klose, Cassano spoke with an Italian radio station after the game and after it being translated this is what he had to say; "I'm currently enjoying my football here, but I understand I could still leave, my main aim is to play and give my best for my team when I do, I am pleased with my season so far."

Will the Italian be soon sold? This is what Journal said to recent speculation; "As it stand Antonio is a West Bromwich Albion player and no bid has come in for him to suggest he is going elsewhere. He has made it clear that if he is to be sold that he would want to remain in England as he loves the football here. He's on fire for us at the moment, he's arguably been our best player this season so far and I'm sure this will continue."

When asked about whether any other ins or outs would be happening throughout the course of the season this was his response; "It is hard to say of course. We are always in the market looking for players, but to sign players you need an agreement both ways and this can be difficult. I can't guarantee anything, but there is certainly ways I still wish to improve my squad throughout the course of the season, we will just have to wait and see what happens."

Lost 0-1 to Rotherham United. Unaware I didn't change tactics from the cup.

Derby have confirmed the signings of Iker Undabarrena, Nahuel Leiva and Jorge Luis Martinez. Does anyone know about Jorge Luis Martinez? Does he even exist in real life football?? 40-year-old Argentine and rated 90!! :eek:

Lost 0-1 to Rotherham United. Unaware I didn't change tactics from the cup.

Derby have confirmed the signings of Iker Undabarrena' date=' Nahuel Leiva and Jorge Luis Martinez. Does anyone know about Jorge Luis Martinez? Does he even exist in real life football?? 40-year-old Argentine and rated 90!! :eek:[/quote']

No and certainly not at that rating anyway. It seems it may have been a mixup with Jorge Daniel Martinez who is also 40 years old. Could try reporting it on Soccer wiki (bugs section said report it there) but its been mentioned in comments section and nobody has done anything. Anybody who has signed the player probably should be compensated for it.

http://www.soccerwiki.org/player.php?pid=3499

Anyone up for some deals?

Dede(90)

Damiao(90)

Schurrle(91)

Drogba(92)

Can leave for P/E' date=' if you're interested in any others let me know.

-Chelsea.:)[/quote']

I'll take the top 3... Check out my Everton side for Part Ex!

Ross MCCORMACK has completed his move to Newcastle United from Ross County for £3,500,000

Can't believe McCormack was sat in external and no one picked him up! Saying that i signed him in 7046 where he was a free agent

Niall Taylor earned a draw with Manchester United against Sheffield Wednesday.

Manchester United dominated much of the play against Sheffield Wednesday but could only manage a 3 - 3 draw in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Valencia, Sánchez and Tévez were amongst the goalscorers.

Also signed 4 players today

Free Agent Karl DARLOW has completed his move to Manchester United for £6,000,000

Leighton BAINES has completed his move to Manchester United from Plymouth Argyle for £27,000,000

Jay FULTON has completed his move to Manchester United from Falkirk for £1,568,000. All other offers were turned down.

Young-Gwon KIM has completed his move to Manchester United from Guangzhou Evergrande for £6,000,000

Guest FallenAngel

The wheels on the bus go round and round steered Rotherham United to victory against Notts County.

Rotherham United beat Notts County 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Fazio had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ljajić and García were amongst the goalscorers.

that will do for now

Doncaster beat Liverpool 4-1 last night, which is only my 2nd win of the season! Quite a difficult start this season, sitting only at the 16th place at the moment. Still working on the tactics to be used at the moment, so that's still a work-in-progress.