Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Newcastle United (Mark Preston) have managed to sign Mirko VUCINIĆ from Tranmere Rovers (Sara Cicci) on a deal believed to be around £18,000,000

After months of trying, and Tranmere rejecting many teams offer for him over the last few months. Tranmere offered Vucinic to me for the little OTT price of £18m

I snapped the Tranmere's managers hand off and i finally get my man!

SoccermanagerTimescopy.jpg

Derby County Transfers News

Derby County striker Martin Pedro could be sold to Atletico Madrid, sources have told The Soccer Manager Times, with the Spanish keen to bolster to increase their chances for SMFA Champions Cup knockout stage.Martin, 22, has been linked with a Derby exit for some time after struggling to break through to the first team upon arriving at the club from Chesterfield in Season 16.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derby County defender/coach Jorge Luis Martinez has announced he will retire at the end of the season. "The decision has already been made," he told The Soccer Manager Times. "At my age, I don't think I can continue playing after this season."

Speaking after his full debut in the 1-1 draw at Shorpe United, Martinez, 40, revealed that i"t has been already agreed upon with the club in his contract that he will continue his career at Derby as a coach for another two seasons. "We have agreed about it when I signed for Derby. It is just that it has not been revealed before."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqcV-v_dkY1lwvMh-QufxYFelkLS-j9wtzku7u4UliUwwQXd-8

Dean Bryant has refused to rule out a departure for Aly Cissokho, who is reported to be interesting Ipwich Town. The Rams defender is under contract until the end of the season, but it appears talks over an extension have reached a dead end. It is believed that Derby had initially rejected a 5.5 million pound offer from Ipwich but are willing to negotiate for another deal for the Frenchman rather than letting the player go for free in May.

71591.jpg71594.jpg71573.jpg

Derby County are planning to bring in more young talents after reports revealed they are close in signing Branco Van Den Boomen, Janik Jesgarzewski and Markel Etxeberria from Ajax, FC Twente and Athletic Club respectively. They are also closed in agreeing terms with Callum Robinson, who is currently without a club, after impressing a trial with the youth academy.

Mario-Mandzukic-celebrata-008.jpg

Derby County have reportedly made an offer for Middlesbrough striker Mario Mandzukic. The deal is expected to include another player after Boro manager Adriano hinted that they are only interested in negotiating a deal with another player.

Just taken over Northampton, I was in 106 before as Shorpe but I left them due to lack of time but I was looking to get back in and saw Northampton available and took over them.

Decent squad to work with, looking to make a lot of changes, everyone is available including Coleman, get in touch with me or make a bid if interested.

Niall Taylor steered Manchester United to victory against fierce rivals Liverpool.

Manchester United outclassed Liverpool and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kaká scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Alves was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Up to 6th:D

Just taken over Northampton' date=' I was in 106 before as Shorpe but I left them due to lack of time but I was looking to get back in and saw Northampton available and took over them.

Decent squad to work with, looking to make a lot of changes, everyone is available including Coleman, get in touch with me or make a bid if interested.[/quote']

Welcome from Newcastle, Hancock

2jfj6sz.jpgForest 4-3 Albion4-west-bromwich-albion-678.gif

Souza (7), Cassano (8), Costa (10), Perotti (13),

Fletcher (55), Klose (60), D'Alessandro (71)

The City Ground: 18,979

England-Flag.png

s10m5l.jpg

Forest ensure back to back league defeats for Albion

Nottingham Forest last night ensured it was back to back defeats for West Bromwich Albion after they overcome The Baggies in a thrilling 4-3 game at The City Ground. The game go underway and the first goal came within the first seven minutes, Brazilian Josef Souza firing past Ochoa in the WBA goal. Just a minute later the game was level, Cassano on target again for Albion to get the game level. Just 2 minutes later new signing Costa was on the scoresheet to put West Brom ahead, 2-1 inside the first 10 minutes, crazy!

West Brom's lead lasted just as little as 3 minutes, Argentine Diego Perroti was on hand to level it up for Forest and make that 4 goals in the first 15 minutes of the game. The pace of the game then dropped dramatically, both teams became much stronger at the back and it took until the 55th minute for the next goal, Scottish striker Steven Fletcher firing home from close range after some poor WBA defending.

Miroslav Klose then just 5 minutes later equalised for West Bromwich Albion, the German who just cant stop scoring at the moment firing past a helpless Esteban in the Nottingham Forest goal. Then came the deciding goal of the game, D'Alessandro broke clear of the Albion defence, then rounding keeper Ochoa then slotting in to send the home crowd wild, a big blow for West Brom, the game could of gone either way but it went the home sides way in the end.

"It was a thrilling game to watch, but as a manager I can see we let in some very silly goals, including the last one which cost us points. I need to sure up the back a bit more, we have been signing midfielders and forwards but I will address this problem promptly as we can score a lot in games but not keep the goals out." Journal said after the defeat to Nottingham Forest late last night. The question is, who will he turn to in order to sure up his defence?

2cqz0wp.jpg

Coleman joins West Bromwich Albion

It has later this hour been confirmed that Republic of Ireland international Seamus Coleman has joined West Bromwich Albion from division 3 rivals Northampton Town on a four year deal. The defender has joined in order to improve the West Brom defence after they scored 3 goals away to Nottingham Forest last night but leaked in 4 goals to leave The City Ground with no points, a game that left manager Journal very frustrated.

Journal was quoted on the Albion website saying the following regarding the arrival of the 25 year old "Seamus is a brilliant addition to our squad and defence, he has been very impressive recently and he will bring great defensive assurance to our squad, something we have been lacked recently. He is a brilliant signing and I am looking forward to working under him, a great bit of business for our club."

2nrlus4.jpg

Miranda makes way in Coleman deal

The deal for Seamus Coleman included Joao Miranda. The Brazilian 29 year old has joined Northampton Town after spending 6 seasons at The Baggies, he will be personally missed the club and fans but since the arrival of Journal, like many players, his future was never certain at the club. In the deal will see Nabil Bentaleb join Northampton Town too when the Frenchmen's transfer ban is up in March, Bentaleb who has failed to have any impact since his move recently.

"It is a shame we have to say bye to Joao Miranda after he has served our club brilliantly over the years and the club and fans are very appreciative over this." quoted from an interview on the WBA site, Journal later went on to say "I am still possibly on the lookout for another defender, it's hard to say yet if we will be able to get one snapped up anytime soon but I will try my best, all I ask is the fans to be patient and then results will eventually start to come in."

Despite signing Seamus Coleman Journal will still look to improve his defence, who could he possibly be going for next? Is Cesar Azpilicueta going to be an even bigger target now for Albion? Will he look outside of England to bring in a defender? The next coming days will tell the story, next up for West Brom is a trip to the KC Stadium to face Hull City in the English Cup tomorrow night, a game in which they will be hoping to get back to winning makes and not making it a straight 4th defeat on the road.

Steve Alban takes control of Fulham.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Fulham were founded in 1879 and play their home games at Craven Cottage in London. The club is also known as The Cottagers.

I was guiding Rushden from the lowest division to the highest but I didn't want to wait to be in control of a team in the top division so I decided the time was right to take the job offer from Fulham. I hope a good manager takes over Rushden and keeps up the good work done there.

Guest FallenAngel

im leaving this setup... does anybody want or knows anyone who wants everton??

doesn't matter really - as when you quit it will be offered out automatically

Guest FallenAngel

paulo dybala can go for a reasonable cash offer

Niall Taylor steered Manchester United to victory against fierce rivals Chelsea.

Manchester United beat Chelsea 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Sánchez scored both of the goals for Manchester United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Up to 5th, highest place ive had since i took over Man U:eek:

A 2-0 away win for Carlisle at Swindon moves us up to 13th.

Looks like Eren Derdiyok might be back to his former best too! 3 goals in 3, and 2 MOTM awards for the Swiss, who has never really been the same since his rating went down. Still hard to get over that the former manager swapped Subotic for him though.....

Signed Shadrach Eghan mid-week - hopeful he might get a nice little rise.

I'd like to try and thrash out a few deals this week too - would like to reduce my squad size a little, and maybe strengthen a position or two. I'm not looking for world beaters, as long as their rating is safe i'm interested in doing deals...

Sean Oneill takes control of Rushden & Diamonds.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Rushden & Diamonds were founded in 1992 and play their home games at Nene Park in Irthlingborough. The club is also known as The Diamonds.

Was up early this morning with the little one and saw these guys free. Has been a long time since ive properly been in these parts. Nice to get back on board and nice to face a different kind of challenge to the teams i have in 7046 and 7777.

Avoid relegation? We can do better than that Mr chairman B)

Was up early this morning with the little one and saw these guys free. Has been a long time since ive properly been in these parts. Nice to get back on board and nice to face a different kind of challenge to the teams i have in 7046 and 7777.

Welcome to EC106! Good to see you here. :)

Welcome in Shack.Quality manager into the set up.

I'm glad you got my old team.

My new team Fulham lost 4-1 to Southampton and slip down to 6th in the table.