English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Harry Redknapp steered Bristol Rovers to victory against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Bristol Rovers beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Villa scored the winner for Bristol Rovers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

This now means the last six games has seen us pick up 12 points with three wins and three draws, the season is ending on a nice high for our Argentina look:

The offer for Mariano IZCO of Catania Calcio from Bristol Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A like for like swap with Fuster heading the over way, another nice Argentina player heading into our squad has not played in England for six season but time for a return to a team who is in need of him since Conca can not keep away from a match band.

The offer for Sebastian KEHL of Leeds United from Portsmouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sebastian LARSSON of IFK Göteborg from Portsmouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Kehl for 8mil, Larsson for 4.3mil. Both neat deals. Getting a 90 for 8mil is nice even if he is old and a dropper. Larsson is a tidy player and gives a bit of much needed midfield depth.

Been relying on Nuri Sahin and Tom Huddlestone to not get injured. With Huddlestone having poor form Ive been playing Josh Brillante there. Tidy player but too early to be giving him regular game time yet. Will play Sahin/Kehl in the middle now and Larsson will fight for a bench spot.

With these and the addition of Michu Im really hoping we get back into the playoffs. Our most recent 0-0 draw saw us fall out of the playoff spots which is worrying

Cheltenham Town outclassed Bristol Rovers and beat them 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Berbatov was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Carrillo and Mané were also amongst the goalscorers.

A strong display from my team vs Hammer's Argentine project! We jumped to 5th. Top 6 is our goal, so we are where we want to be!

Dimitar-Berbatov_1523527c.jpg

Berbatov was class last night

Der Kaiser steered Millwall to victory against Norwich City.

Millwall beat Norwich City 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bacca scored the winner for Millwall and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Good win for the Lions,takes us to 5th place. Above PNE now :D

Without a win in three after a 1-1 draw with Man Utd, our season is going down the drain. Had a mass sell off of some of the youth players who don't make the grade. Still looking to make deals, got a Shield match on Monday so may need to hold off til then as I need decent squad depth and players not cup tied.

Cheltenham Town outclassed Wolverhampton Wanderers and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Berbatov scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cardozo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Easy match for us tonight. We had 69% ball possession. Partnership between Berbatov and Cardozo is looking great! B) We cemmented our place in top 6. We need to keep winning though.

Niall Taylor steered Manchester United to victory against Watford.

Manchester United beat Watford 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Miranda had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Tévez, Sánchez and Suárez were amongst the goalscorers.

up to 3rd

Der Kaiser was unable to prevent a Millwall defeat to Liverpool.

Millwall lost 5 - 2 to Liverpool in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Thauvin and Rossi were amongst the goalscorers.

Lost against an excellent Liverpool team.

Well played John.

I would love to be a part of this setup. To any manager who is on my friends list please invite me to a team if you see that it is empty.

My name is Jim Garvock on the game.

Ask James Burrow,he has been offered Sunderland mate.

Lost against an excellent Liverpool team.

Well played John.

Ask James Burrow' date='he has been offered Sunderland mate.[/quote']

I have added you to my friends list mate. So if you see a spare team then please invite me to take it. I will try and message James Burrow.

Through to a second consecutive English Shield final after a 2-1 win over Brighton. Fer and Berahino scored however Berahino was then sent off leading to some nervous moments. Face Sheffield United in the final. Got Lyon in the Europa League tomorrow, where I will give debts to some of the youth players and Jasper Cillessen.

I would like to say a big thanks to James Burrow for offering me a job within this world. I have been trying to get into this world for some time now. I have just taken over Sunderland and I look forward to taking part in this world.

I have not even checked my squad yet but I will carry on and hopefully compete with everyone very shortly.

I would like to say a big thanks to James Burrow for offering me a job within this world. I have been trying to get into this world for some time now. I have just taken over Sunderland and I look forward to taking part in this world.

I have not even checked my squad yet but I will carry on and hopefully compete with everyone very shortly.

Welcome to the setup mate! You've got a good team there.

Also your first game tonight is against me :P

Machines steered Cheltenham Town to victory against fierce rivals Yeovil Town in the West Country Derby.

Cheltenham Town beat Yeovil Town 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Cardozo scored the winner for Cheltenham Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A good performance from my players was rewarded with an important win vs 2nd placed Yeovil Town in the West Country Derby! We jumped to 3rd place! Great season. Cardozo keeps onfire for us!