English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Carlisle and Portsmouth see out a rare goalless draw - more or less puts an end to any promotion hopes for Carlisle fans. Zurutuza, Prodl and Demichelis are all injured this turn, so up steps Matip, Neustädter and Abraham - not bad replacements really...

Dont often report on international games however this result could not be ignored!

Colombia have all but qualified for the World Cup after a 11-1 victory over Nigeria. Preston forward Victor Ibarbo scored four for the South Americans, with Jackson Martinez also netting a hattrick. Carlos Sanchez of Aston Villa netted a brace while Christian Zapata and Radamel Falcao added further goals. Brown Ideye had equalised for Nigeria but Colombia ran riot, topping their group.

Cheltenham Town beat Blackpool 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Berbatov scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cardozo and Carrillo were also amongst the goalscorers.

Another nice win, 4 in a row for us. We're in good shape, and it's really a joy to watch Berbatov and Cardozo destroying defences together :D They're both absolutely onfire. They're class. We keep strong in 3rd place, 5 points from 2nd now!

Berbatov.jpgcardozo-tarih-yazmaya-geliyorum_250x250cutout.jpg

Berbatov and Cardozo - what a partnership!

Der Kaiser steered Millwall to victory against Swindon Town.

Millwall beat Swindon Town 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Giuliano scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Destro was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good 2-0 win away against Swindon.

Now in 4th place :D

Niall Taylor steered Manchester United to victory against Norwich City.

Manchester United outclassed Norwich City and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Alonso scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sánchez and Evra were also amongst the goalscorers.

Up to 3rd but i think Southampton are running away with this! Really have struggled with injurys to key players being out for long periods this season, but all are finally back.

Looking to move on Tevez if anyone is interested??

Niall Taylor steered Manchester United to victory against Norwich City.

Manchester United outclassed Norwich City and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Alonso scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sánchez and Evra were also amongst the goalscorers.

Up to 3rd but i think Southampton are running away with this! Really have struggled with injurys to key players being out for long periods this season' date=' but all are finally back.

Looking to move on Tevez if anyone is interested??[/quote']

I have almost 6m i can offer you for him, tell your chairman not to be greedy now B)

I have sent you a message in chat mate.:D

And on that note' date=' i have accepted one of your proposals and put in a bid.

[b']Grimsby Town[/b] would like to Announce the Imminent arrivel of Pierre Webo from Manchester United, Althoug older than we were going for, He will be Well ahead Of new signing Charlie Austin in the Pecking order and really helps improve the team for my first full season next season where we will challenge for promotion.

A big shout out to Niall the United manager, always good to be able to do deals with managers, think ive bought in 2 externals and 4 Internals since i took over so really enjoying that aspect. Still looking to close a deal from another managed team for a young lad so fun times.

And on that note' date=' i have accepted one of your proposals and put in a bid.

[b']Grimsby Town[/b] would like to Announce the Imminent arrivel of Pierre Webo from Manchester United, Althoug older than we were going for, He will be Well ahead Of new signing Charlie Austin in the Pecking order and really helps improve the team for my first full season next season where we will challenge for promotion.

A big shout out to Niall the United manager, always good to be able to do deals with managers, think ive bought in 2 externals and 4 Internals since i took over so really enjoying that aspect. Still looking to close a deal from another managed team for a young lad so fun times.

No problem im always looking to do deals, and he was brought in as cover at start of season due to injurys and as everyones back he is no use to me, good luck!

Chesterfield dealt promotion chasing Cheltenham Town a blow last night as we won 2-0.We move up to fourteenth.

Nice win mate' date=' cheers! I think we did not deserve to loose, but we should have done better. Your goalkeeper was in great shape, but Cardozo and Berbatov were supposed to be unstopable! :D We keep our 3rd place though, still 5 points behind 2nd. 8 games to play. Unfortunately [b']Barrada [/b]picked up a serious injury and he will not play again this season :(

Got league leaders Southampton tonight, followed by Sheffield Utd in the Shield Final Monday who are unmanaged and may have a new manager by then, followed by Tranmere in the EURO League Quarterfinals, where I may as well be playing against unmanaged as the Tranmere manager isnt a gold member.

Considering quitting at the end of the season. I did aim to get to 1000 games before quitting but its just so boring and I'd rather go out on a high then be the last person around.

Got league leaders Southampton tonight' date=' followed by Sheffield Utd in the Shield Final Monday who are unmanaged and may have a new manager by then, followed by Tranmere in the EURO League Quarterfinals, where I may as well be playing against unmanaged as the Tranmere manager isnt a gold member.

Considering quitting at the end of the season. I did aim to get to 1000 games before quitting but its just so boring and I'd rather go out on a high then be the last person around.[/quote']

You're just bored of SM,admit it :P

Everyone in 106 seem happy :)

Face newly managed Sheffield United in the final of the English Shield tonight. Fielding a strong side' date=' hopefully will enter the record books as the first team ever to defend a domestic cup title.[/quote']

All the best!:D

Niall Taylor steered Manchester United to victory against Sheffield Wednesday.

Manchester United beat Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Evra scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sánchez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Stay 3rd and 10 points off top!

Preston are English Shield champions again after a 2-0 victory over Sheffield United. Bale and Jovetic netted the goals in the final, my fifth trophy in charge of Preston. Now attention turns to the EURO League. A lot of my squad depth which I used for the cup will be sold, the likes of Gago, Ibarbo etc.