English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Niall Taylor steered Manchester United to victory against fierce rivals Arsenal.

Manchester United beat Arsenal 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Willian scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tévez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Nice win and now sitting 5th

Havent had access for a while so have rersponded to transfer bids sorry about the delay!

Niall Taylor steered Manchester United to victory against Preston North End.

Manchester United beat Preston North End 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Marcelo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ronaldo and Tévez were also amongst the goalscorers.

A nice away win to a top team in James PNE:D

Leicester City

Great to be on top of the table at this very early stage! We are now the only unbeaten side in Division 2 after four games, which proves how competitive this Division will be this season - points are being shared quite evenly so far.

Good start for a newly promoted team, I'm hoping I can finish off what I was doing two seasons ago with Middlesbrough (who I just noticed got relegated to Division 3 under new management, what happened there?) and secure a top 6 place.

Next up: Sheffield United (away)

Portuguese star Nani joins Cheltenham!

Nani-Manchester-United-008.jpg

Luís NANI has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Stoke City for 21,556,000
Cheltenham Town have broken their transfer record by signing Luís NANI from Stoke City for 21,556,000

Delighted! B)

Also,

The offer for Guillermo FERNÁNDEZ of Athletic Club from Cheltenham Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

A talented young striker featuring for Athletic. Scored a great goal in Champions League vs Porto!

Cheltenham Town beat Hull City 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Cardozo scored the winner for Cheltenham Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A pretty decent start for us in Division 3 (2W,1D,1L)! We sit 7th, only 2 points from top! :)

Niall Taylor steered Manchester United to victory against Millwall.

Manchester United beat Millwall 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Tévez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jagielka and Willian were also amongst the goalscorers.

up to 2nd

Nightmare start to the season by Leeds' date=' played 4 lost 4 and sitting bottom of the league.[/quote']

Make that 5.

HannahB was unable to prevent a Leeds United defeat to Crystal Palace.Leeds United slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Crystal Palace in their Division 2 fixture

yap wei heng 23 steered Southampton to victory against Preston North End.

Southampton beat Preston North End 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

El Shaarawy scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hazard and Götze were also amongst the goalscorers.

1st clean sheet of the season. Off the bottom after a horrid start losing the first 3 league games. All 4 goals came after the hour mark.

I'm afraid that after 5 years of playing this game I have finally decided to quit.... at the end of the season. My life is busy now what with me graduating and starting my new job in Manchester. I have a girlfriend now who I spend the majority of my free time leaving little time for this game, and the recent update has made the game virtually unplayable on my mobile. I'll decide closer to the end whether I will quit Preston or give my account to someone else, I don't want them ruined. I did hope to stay on until I reached 1000 games but that would mean staying on for another 112 games which I can't commit to.

I'm afraid that after 5 years of playing this game I have finally decided to quit.... at the end of the season. My life is busy now what with me graduating and starting my new job in Manchester. I have a girlfriend now who I spend the majority of my free time leaving little time for this game' date=' and the recent update has made the game virtually unplayable on my mobile. I'll decide closer to the end whether I will quit Preston or give my account to someone else, I don't want them ruined. I did hope to stay on until I reached 1000 games but that would mean staying on for another 112 games which I can't commit to.[/quote']

Shame to see you leave SM James. absolute legend

I'm afraid that after 5 years of playing this game I have finally decided to quit.... at the end of the season. My life is busy now what with me graduating and starting my new job in Manchester. I have a girlfriend now who I spend the majority of my free time leaving little time for this game' date=' and the recent update has made the game virtually unplayable on my mobile. I'll decide closer to the end whether I will quit Preston or give my account to someone else, I don't want them ruined. I did hope to stay on until I reached 1000 games but that would mean staying on for another 112 games which I can't commit to.[/quote']

dont do it bro!

Niall Taylor steered Manchester United to victory against Burnley.

Manchester United outclassed Burnley and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ronaldo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Xavi and Sturridge were also amongst the goalscorers.

Man U move top!:)