Burrow27

English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Niall Taylor steered Manchester United to victory against Burnley.

Manchester United outclassed Burnley and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ronaldo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Xavi and Sturridge were also amongst the goalscorers.

Man U move top!:)

I'm afraid that after 5 years of playing this game I have finally decided to quit.... at the end of the season. My life is busy now what with me graduating and starting my new job in Manchester. I have a girlfriend now who I spend the majority of my free time leaving little time for this game' date=' and the recent update has made the game virtually unplayable on my mobile. I'll decide closer to the end whether I will quit Preston or give my account to someone else, I don't want them ruined. I did hope to stay on until I reached 1000 games but that would mean staying on for another 112 games which I can't commit to.[/quote']

Quite understand your thoughts. As a slightly more mature player, I think that you should schedule in a little "me " time. The early days with a new partner and job can be pretty intense. I remember leaving work, scoffing back food, cycling to my gf house , spending time with her playing scrabble and that sort of thing and hardly enjoying my hobbies at the time.. But as things progress you will find you have more time on your hands , the need to text 50 times per day will wane and your gf will have other interests as well besides you . ( hard to believe but Primark will happen! ) . I'd suggest scaling back SM. I think even with 5 minutes per day you could keep your Preston ticking over, maybe with one scouting session per month... Will expect an invite to the wedding when it happens and the kids named after me, mister is such a grand first name. Good luck whatever you do..

Quite understand your thoughts. As a slightly more mature player' date=' I think that you should schedule in a little "me " time. The early days with a new partner and job can be pretty intense. I remember leaving work, scoffing back food, cycling to my gf house , spending time with her playing scrabble and that sort of thing and hardly enjoying my hobbies at the time.. But as things progress you will find you have more time on your hands , the need to text 50 times per day will wane and your gf will have other interests as well besides you . ( hard to believe but Primark will happen! ) . I'd suggest scaling back SM. I think even with 5 minutes per day you could keep your Preston ticking over, maybe with one scouting session per month... Will expect an invite to the wedding when it happens and the kids named after me, mister is such a grand first name. Good luck whatever you do..[/quote']

Thanks mate, thing is I don't enjoy the game anymore. Gone are the days id stop up til late writing news pieces, and storylines have disappeared. I doubt anyone remembers Eliott and his stories.

Thanks mate' date=' thing is I don't enjoy the game anymore. Gone are the days id stop up til late writing news pieces, and storylines have disappeared. I doubt anyone remembers Eliott and his stories.[/quote']

I remember Elliot....

and Holty

and pipgib

and turna

and monty

and longnose

and that incredibly sexy drseanfitz;)

We pick up our first points of the season in style.

HannahB steered Leeds United to victory against Rochdale.Leeds United hammered Rochdale 7 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Sam was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Emanuelson and Lennon were also amongst the goalscorers.

Niall Taylor earned a draw with Manchester United against Southampton.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Manchester United and Southampton in their Division 1 fixture.

Ronaldo scored the only goal for Manchester United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Drop to 2nd!

Derby County are currently top of Division 1 after 1-0 victory against West Ham United. Okazaki scored the winning goal late in the game. If I win Division 1, that could be the best achievement ever playing SM before I leave this game for good at the end of the season.

Apologies for having to leave mid season, I thought I could wait until the end of season before quitting but my work situation has changed and I need to cut down on the amount of teams I have.

Cheltenham Town beat Brentford 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Nani scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cardozo and Berbatov were also amongst the goalscorers.

What a nice start for us in Division 3! We're definitely not looking a fisht out of water :P Up to 2nd, even though things are pretty even in top 6. Nice to see Nani finally making a real impact!

Cheltenham Town beat Rushden & Diamonds 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Nani scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Barrada and Spahić were also amongst the goalscorers.

Amazingly we managed to beat the unbeatable Rushden & Diamonds tonight! They were on an an absolutely amazing run, not a single defeat in the entire season, 22(!) matches undefeated in all competitions/friendlys! We're proud to have stoped him, their run was unbelievable :P We had some luck, result is obviously exagerated, but we did put in a good performance. Happy with my players. We're enjoying a great debut season in Division 3, we are involved in the figh for the top positions! We will go after back to back promotions!

Amazingly we managed to beat the unbeatable Rushden & Diamonds tonight! They were on an an absolutely amazing run' date=' not a single defeat in the entire season, 22(!) matches undefeated in all competitions/friendlys! We're proud to have stoped him, their run was unbelievable :P We had some luck, result is obviously exagerated, but we did put in a good performance. Happy with my players. We're enjoying a great debut season in Division 3, we are involved in the figh for the top positions! We will go after back to back promotions![/quote'] It finally ends. Since last season my Rushden have been unbeaten for 26 games. lol normally when my players transfer bans are over i try to sell them as quickly as possible but this time tried to keep them to keep going at the unbeaten run.

Any reliable applicants for Chelsea here? Currently got them on offer and would rather give them to someone who deserves them than just reject the offer randomly.

Team includes Reus, Carrick, Subotic, Schürrle, Juanfran, Draxler, Dede, Großkreutz and many more

Warning the idiot who ruined Oxford was offer Everton.

He is selling all their best players.

Can we agree to agree bids with him then cancel at the last moment...

Or let the players go to external so that at least it takes him more time to ruin the side...

Alot of interest in Ronaldo, so i might sell even though i just got him, would be looking for a Winger a striker and a CM in return I paid Suarez and Xabi Alonso for him so looking for that kind of deal in return, would also take offers on Yaya.

I have contacted a Dev regarding Oxford / Everton, though im getting a bit cheesed off with this happening time and time again in this GW

Preston's 3-1 victory over Fulham was my 900th match in charge. Steven Gerrard is just 9 games short of 200 games for the club, while Stevan Jovetic has scored 155 goals in 409 appearances for the club. Gareth Bale is just 5 goals short of 100 goals for Preston, impressive for a wide midfielder.

Preston's 3-1 victory over Fulham was my 900th match in charge. Steven Gerrard is just 9 games short of 200 games for the club' date=' while Stevan Jovetic has scored 155 goals in 409 appearances for the club. Gareth Bale is just 5 goals short of 100 goals for Preston, impressive for a wide midfielder.[/quote']

I know you are busy lad, but you really need to stick out 3 more seasons and make the 1K.

A nice 5-2 thrashing of Bristol Rovers maintains Bournemouth's 8th place position, we are 5 points behind the playoffs but we have a game next against WBA (7th) that we cannot afford to lose as that will make our task a whole lot more difficult... but it's been a nice bounceback for Bournemouth after our horrendous start.