English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Anyone got any reliable friends/forumers want to join? I've been offered Brentford job. There are 3 vacancies now and i will try to advertise the vacancy in other setup newsfeed. Everton job will be hard to fill though it seems

Hey mate im happy to take brentford. Not gonna lie i've been a pain in SM, a real pain but that was years ago and ive matured.

Ha! Quite surprised you take the job tbh but it's relief at the same time when dedicated and reliable manager want to take the wrecked team. How much budget left for Everton btw?

-£296k to spend

First team squad average rating 82 (average age 34)

Majority of the squad transfer banned until March

Facing relegation to D4

On the up-side.....3 players will be off-TB in a couple of weeks which should raise around £15m - youth players will be the way to go for Everton's long climb out of the dark.

I'll miss Southend and hopefully whoever takes over can get them up to D1 as they're not much off a play-off spot....but I'd have been there 6 years in August so after over 600 games I was probably due a change and Everton will certainly be a challenge.....

Hi all

I have the Southend job on offer. I won't be accepting it but don't want it to go to a club wrecker / idiot etc, so if you know anyone who would want a decent club in one of the best set ups irrespective of others opinions, then pm me within the game or via forum.

Kind regards

Hi all

I have the Southend job on offer. I won't be accepting it but don't want it to go to a club wrecker / idiot etc' date=' so if you know anyone who would want a decent club in one of the best set ups irrespective of others opinions, then pm me within the game or via forum.

Kind regards[/quote']

"decent club"....?! ;):P

SMFA Shield winners last 2 seasons running and in the semi-final again this season, squad worth £340m+, on the cusp of greatness....a fantastic opportunity for a suitably ambitious manager to take them to the next level :)

"decent club"....?! ;):P

SMFA Shield winners last 2 seasons running and in the semi-final again this season' date=' squad worth £340m+, on the cusp of greatness....a fantastic opportunity for a suitably ambitious manager to take them to the next level :)[/quote']

If i wasnt so close to getting a promotion with grimsby id be all over it!

Hi all

I have the Southend job on offer. I won't be accepting it but don't want it to go to a club wrecker / idiot etc' date=' so if you know anyone who would want a decent club in one of the best set ups irrespective of others opinions, then pm me within the game or via forum.

Kind regards[/quote']

I have the biggest job in the world saving Millwall from certain doom :D

Hi all

Kind regards[/quote']

I am kinda interested.... but never been a fan of skipping clubs unless the offer is made to me.

Plus don't think I would want to witness a wrecker/idiot (as you so put it) destroying Carlisle, and I don't know if id be able to join another club as I had previously managed Northampton a few years back also....?

Last chance to make bids for Alex Sandro' date=' i will be accepting bids tomorrow for him. I prefer part exchange plus cash, however, if no good offers made, highest cash offer will be accepted.[/quote']

Is there a reason why you have a '291 rep' account for Luton (EC7777) and Shrewsbury (EC30000) but a brand new '40 rep' account for Brentford (EC106) ?

Is there a reason why you have a '291 rep' account for Luton (EC7777) and Shrewsbury (EC30000) but a brand new '40 rep' account for Brentford (EC106) ?

I was waiting for that to come hahah, years ago, and i mean years ago, back in the 08's i was immature and was everyone you'd like to hate, i was basically a cheat, i got banned from the setup...so i basically had to make another account. Please dont use that against me haha

Cheltenham Town beat Gillingham 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Spahić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mané and Berbatov were also amongst the goalscorers.

Another great win and Cheltenham surprisingly continues to push for promotion! Up to 2th! After 27 matches, i must say a top 6 finish is definitely a goal for us.

I was waiting for that to come hahah' date=' years ago, and i mean years ago, back in the 08's i was immature and was everyone you'd like to hate, i was basically a cheat, i got banned from the setup...so i basically had to make another account. Please dont use that against me haha[/quote']

Fair play to you for being honest about the past but if you are a reformed character then why create a new account for 106 when you have a functioning one already ?

Surely that just keeps you under suspicion, no ?

Fair play to you for being honest about the past but if you are a reformed character then why create a new account for 106 when you have a functioning one already ?

Surely that just keeps you under suspicion' date=' no ?[/quote']

hahaha no you dont understand, my original account has banned me from 106. Hence me making a new one just for this setup.

Grimsby Town have now won 7 games in a row after beating AFC Bournemouth setting a new club record.

We have stormed up into the auto-playoffs, Held by Wigan and Luton for so long this season. 9 wins in the last 10, and in those wins only 3 goals conceded. Grimbsy will get promoted on the back of their defensive solidity, rather than goalscoring threat.

1-1 draw against a team in the promotion play off spot Cheltenham. good result to ensure survival

Well played mate' date=' you were unlucky not to win, because your team was better tonight. I'm obviously happy with the draw. Good luck!

The match ended 1 - 1 between Cheltenham Town and Brentford in their Division 3 fixture.

Nani scored the only goal for Cheltenham Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.