English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Good Afternoon,

I've just taken over at Shorpe and whilst I'm new, I'm also looking to gain respect from you fellow managers.

I've read about some cheat that happens to be in this gameworld as Gillingham if I'm not mistaken.

What's the story behind this?

I've got some unhappy players at Shorpe so I'm looking to get rid of them quickly.

I'll accept either a decent p/e deal or a suitable cash offer.

Shorpe United

Lazar Markovic is coming to Shorpe United in exchange for André Gomes and Bruno Fernandes.

With the additions of Markovic, Callejon and Lass, the project that I'm wanting to do is starting to come together. Although, I'm selling my big named players. I feel this is the correct thing to do, also this is something I want to do.

With the likes of Herrera, Coutinho and Bonucci all leaving, I'm trying to create a young side.

If any of you managers, have any players for sale up to the age of 25, then let me know over at Shorpe!

Shorpe United

Lazar Markovic is coming to Shorpe United in exchange for André Gomes and Bruno Fernandes.

With the additions of Markovic' date=' Callejon and Lass, the project that I'm wanting to do is starting to come together. Although, I'm selling my big named players. I feel this is the correct thing to do, also this is something I want to do.[/color']

With the likes of Herrera, Coutinho and Bonucci all leaving, I'm trying to create a young side.

If any of you managers, have any players for sale up to the age of 25, then let me know over at Shorpe!

Not to mention the immenint departue of another B)

Shorpe United

With the additions of Markovic' date=' Callejon and Lass, the project that I'm wanting to do is starting to come together. Although, I'm selling my big named players. I feel this is the correct thing to do, also this is something I want to do.[/color']

Isnt Coutinho like 22 and destined to rise?..... But you say your only selling your older players???? The the hell is going on?

Isnt Coutinho like 22 and destined to rise?..... But you say your only selling your older players???? The the hell is going on?

I see what you're saying, but I'm doing this my way.

I've changed up my transfer policy and I'm signing players that I'm wanting for this team, and not players that were already here.

What's the point in taking over a team if you can't make your own mark on the side, I don't mean to be rude or anything but you do your transfer business your way, and I shall do mine the way I choose.

Oh and Cam, What makes you think that I'm going to think that I'm going to depart. Not everyone's going to quit.

Shorpe Transfer News!

Jonathan Mensah - £5.6m

Marco Van Ginkel = p/e for De Jong

Luiz Gustavo = £12m + Schulz

Alessio Cerci = Borja Baston + Jurgen Locadia

Javier Hernández = De La Bella + De Marcos

The whole squad is shaping up rather nicely now.

keep the faith. i basically sold matuidi for an 89 + 87, sold Sandro for 30 mill and sold Bocchetti for7 + Hrgota. Those transfers would sound odd, but as a result i basically have brought in 26 players, all quality and will either rise or stay the same rating. I dont blame what this new guy is doing

keep the faith. i basically sold matuidi for an 89 + 87' date=' sold Sandro for 30 mill and sold Bocchetti for7 + Hrgota. Those transfers would sound odd, but as a result i basically have brought in 26 players, all quality and will either rise or stay the same rating. I dont blame what this new guy is doing[/quote']

Thanks for the backing Paleka! :)

keep the faith. i basically sold matuidi for an 89 + 87' date=' sold Sandro for 30 mill and sold Bocchetti for7 + Hrgota. Those transfers would sound odd, but as a result i basically have brought in 26 players, all quality and will either rise or stay the same rating. I dont blame what this new guy is doing[/quote']
I see what you're saying' date=' but I'm doing this my way.

I've changed up my transfer policy and I'm signing players that I'm wanting for this team, and not players that were already here.

What's the point in taking over a team if you can't make your own mark on the side, I don't mean to be rude or anything but you do your transfer business your way, and I shall do mine the way I choose.

Oh and Cam, What makes you think that I'm going to think that I'm going to depart. Not everyone's going to quit.[/quote']

This is getting weird..... You sound like identical twins :eek:

This is getting weird..... You sound like identical twins :eek:

weird that i got rid of Matuidi for Otamendi where im pretty sure aresnal and other clubs were trying to get there hands on during January, as well David Lopez whos rated 87 and basically has played every game for Napoli. Suspicious? Or selling Sandro for 30 million to bring in, Susic bosnian international who was ever so close to signing for inter milan in January, Chung yong Lee, who signed for Palace in january.

i could go on for days, but just cause i didn't make an approach on Messi, shouldn't make you all paranoid.

I see what you're saying' date=' but I'm doing this my way.

[b']Oh and Cam, What makes you think that I'm going to think that I'm going to depart. Not everyone's going to quit[/b].

I was reffering lightheartedly to the negotiations going on between you and I ingame. I am grimsby tow. :rolleyes:

I was reffering lightheartedly to the negotiations going on between you and I ingame. I am grimsby tow. :rolleyes:

Fair enough, speaking of deals between yourself and I, I'd like to thank you for allowing me to sign Rizzo and Kachunga from you. Both are beneficial to the rebuild man!

If those comments left by me, the ones that you bolded caused any problem to you, I apologize man!

Fair enough' date=' speaking of deals between yourself and I, I'd like to thank you for allowing me to sign Rizzo and Kachunga from you. Both are beneficial to the rebuild man!

If those comments left by me, the ones that you bolded caused any problem to you, I apologize man![/quote']

no you just misunderstood what i meant. Happy to deal with you. Didnt want to lose kachunga he is killing for me this season!!!!! but a great player coming in so happy!

i could go on for days' date=' but just cause i didn't make an approach on [b']Messi[/b], shouldn't make you all paranoid.

Even if anyone did, it'll most probably be rejected, so it makes no difference:p:D

In other news...

Southampton beat Derby County 5 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Hazard scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Piqué and Strootman were also amongst the goalscorers.

Another English Cup on my 698th game in charge.:o

Finally the first 2 of the Everton squad have come off TB and can be sold! :D

Only the 2 for now but should at least raise a few million to allow me to start building up the youth squad in preparation for the long climb out of the abyss caused by the previous manager....players available are Tony Hibbert and Antolin Alcaraz in case anyone is a fan ;):rolleyes: