English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

just had a disaster...

said 79/80 teams were taken' date=' shorpe being the free team, went on their team said unmanaged so didn't think had been offered out, and seeing them a divison above me, in the play-offs and a much better squad, i quit my bristol rovers (was only with them a week or two so no deep attachment), went to take over at scunny but now it says 80/80 are taken so either they were on offer the whole time or someone's been quick and taken them....

either way if anyone has the offer for either i'd be happy to just get back in the setup[/quote']

That was a silly thing to do.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Had a busy weekend so only now seeing all the drama It's a shame about the departures, but I entirely understand the reasons. EC106 in my opinion i

Posted Images

Everton finally get a win but the damage done by the previous manager was too great and we'll drop to D4 where a demoralised squad will be totally rebuilt piece by piece as the TBs come off.

The only silver lining is that a lot of the TBs will expire over the close season so we should be able to get a competitive first XI together to give a good showing in D4 next season :)

Manchester United beat Fulham 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

┼čahin had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ronaldo, Willian and Xavi were amongst the goalscorers.

Nice win keeps us in the hunt for 3rd! I think the PNE Darlington games going to be interesting, will deffo decide where the title ends up!

In transfer news Man U have signed James Rodregez, in a deal which sees Tevez and William move to Plymouth.

Thanks for the memory's Carlos:D

Manchester United beat Fulham 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

┼čahin had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ronaldo' date=' Willian and Xavi were amongst the goalscorers.

Nice win keeps us in the hunt for 3rd! I think the PNE Darlington games going to be interesting, will deffo decide where the title ends up!

[b']In transfer news Man U have signed James Rodregez, in a deal which sees Tevez and William move to Plymouth.[/b]

Thanks for the memory's Carlos:D

Geez,you can't even spell your new player name :P

Finally i let go James from Plymouth. He's been with me since December 2012 and i keep him despite numerous offer,even when he was at Monaco but the latest offer from United is too good to refuse and overall it's good deal for me,getting natural replacement for James in Willian,getting world class striker in Tevez and bunch of money is bonus

to the previous shope manager. that i stood up for with your transfers, because like me, i made odd transfers....your transfers on the other hand are ridiculous...can you enlighten me on why you would invest in andy dawson. firstly hes 36...secondly hes 76 rated

to the previous shope manager. that i stood up for with your transfers' date=' because like me, i made odd transfers....your transfers on the other hand are ridiculous...can you enlighten me on why you would invest in andy dawson. firstly hes 36...secondly hes 76 rated[/quote']

When a team is unmanaged the AI signs the teams IRL players, so Dawson was signed by the AI. Same with McSheffrey, Mirfin, Bishop, Williams, Severn, Nolan, Madden, Fallon, Boyce and Syers.

Millwall 5-2 Crewe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1_NonKkJci0Rt3G2U-hSbtIP46W0dC_h9xqLe01L-lN2L-wBf

Millwall sensationally beat 5th placed Crewe 5-2 tonight to move up to 3rd bottom and are now just 2 points behind Sunderland.

Goals from Feghouli, Thauvin, Ki, Bony, and an own goal from Zabaleta gave the basement boys all three points and with 2 games to go against 4th placed City and Champions elect Darlington, the fight looks as if its going to go to the final game of the season :eek:

Grimsby need a win to secure auto promotion from div 4. A draw keeps hem safe from wigan' date=' and a bolton draw, but a bolton win would sink us. A loss opens us up to even a bolton draw if wigan cant take 3 points.

Come on Grimsby... we can do this.[/quote']

Wigan lose :D

Bolton win :o

GRIMSBY WIN B):cool:B):cool:B):cool:B)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQtTLgjXNQGEglLBMjkUA_ddGeao8S6X9C2CRgXN32MaFd1YZg

Bees announce new boss

Noisy (Forum) takes control of Brentford.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.

Brentford were founded in 1889 and play their home games at Griffin Park in London. The club is also known as The Bees.

Two games to go six points clear of dropzone and a better GD should mean Brentford are safe for this season.

It will also give me two games to test and try things for next season and I am glad to be coming in now to get a full season ahead of me next year.

Looking forward to the challenge of Division 3 and seeing just how far we can take this Brentford side.

Be warned your about to get stung by the bee's.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQtTLgjXNQGEglLBMjkUA_ddGeao8S6X9C2CRgXN32MaFd1YZg

Bees announce new boss

Two games to go six points clear of dropzone and a better GD should mean Brentford are safe for this season.

It will also give me two games to test and try things for next season and I am glad to be coming in now to get a full season ahead of me next year.

Looking forward to the challenge of Division 3 and seeing just how far we can take this Brentford side.

Be warned your about to get stung by the bee's.

So the Bee's are basically gonna be known by their own fans as the Boo's from now on? :eek:

In His first full season mercurial manager Cam Lucas has done what no one else has done in 22 seasons.

Grimsby Town seal 2nd Place and Promotion!

In a trhilling contest That finished 2-1 Grimsby sealed promotion with a game to spare. Defeating one of two other teams in the race for second, Grimsby went up 1-0 thanks to a Livermore effort. Livermore has been fantastic since arriving cheap from Manchester United (huge thanks!). Heartbreak for Cam as he watches the match commentary Wigan equalise. Knowing Bolton are 1 point behind with a superior goal difference a draw could be season over. Then, Star signing Lopez Adrian gets hits a driect FK that will be in Grimsby town 106 legend to make it 2-1.

Then the news comes through. Bolton have conceded 4 away from home. Trounced. Grimsby are through!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took this team over after 18 games last season bottom by a long long way. Managed to claw back a 10 point to 19th defecit and end up 17th with a solid run. Some reshaping took place. Young stars like Omeruo, Bellerin and Hendrix left. In come Veterans with a little left to offer like Campagnaro and Jiracek, Young, lesser hyped players whose star was on the rise like Kachunga and Austin (pre-this EPL season when not rated :D). Established players who could do a job like Lowton, Clark and Livermore. And some left field signings to improve the first team short term who have turned out the best of all - Gyan and Lopez.

Previously managers had keep a lot of youths on the wage bill that would never cut it or take years so we got rid of a lot. But some of the ones that were there were very good, Bellerin only leaving to bring in Diafra Sakho to boost our promotion tilt later on in the season. Kept were the Silva's, Bernardo and Rafa - Bernardo growing largely this season. With rises for Austin, Kachunga, Bernardo, Bellerin, Castillejo and rashani we have managed to increase or team\s value in a competitive market, as well as big resale on cheaper high rateds like Campagnaro and Alvaro periera despite the risk coming true and dropping to 89. Lastly Ospina has been a rock at the back and recently has gained momentum IRL that could see an 89!

Grimsby - Div 3 here we come!