Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

OK

Prize money is in people.

Graeme Dorrans is on the transfer list.

Huge potential in this lad.

Will now start listening to bids.

Highest bid by Christmas gets him.

Drew 1-1 with Zak's Leyton Orient, finish 15th and considering I was 19th when I took over it's a job well done for me imo, huge season overview and match report to come tommorow morning, going bed early tonight, getting up at 5am tommorow so I'm tired for the night again lol. :D

Got one award :) Nimani for youth player of the season.

And i forgot to say thank you Jon and Walsall manager by getting results! Walsall manager should be over the moon with the results he has been getting lately.

Haha, no worries drag, I did just in the last 2 games take a combined 6 points of your two rivals! lucky for you!

3.5mill injection which is not spectacular but its alright.

Bystrov has finally been recalled from loan, and it is actually making me sad! Has been a legendary player for us and thanks again to pipgib for our unique loan agreement which i hope to continue with torrado.

Finally huge thanks to everybody. For some reason people seem to think i am alright at managing and i have 3 awards: team , manager and forward (cacau) of the season div4! Unbelievable and i am very happy my efforts have been recognised. Just wow!

A word for elliot who is understandably quiet, really unlucky and remember there is still playoffs! I had the same fate last season. At least it will give you more to complain about!

Finally BRING ON DIVISION 3!!!

Thanks Sean

Won 5-2 against Brighton, secured play-off place. Barreto has staked his claim for a place in the team against Brighton in the play-off semi's. Well done everyone..merry christmas.

Will accept Cardiff's bid for datolo of £12.5 mill unless anyone can beat it by tomorrow morning. Also, Cardiff manager - can we arrange a deal where i'll accept the bid if I have one of your players for cv once they come of tb? not your best players mind.

Thanks Sean

Won 5-2 against Brighton' date=' secured play-off place. Barreto has staked his claim for a place in the team against Brighton in the play-off semi's. Well done everyone..merry christmas.

Will accept Cardiff's bid for datolo of £12.5 mill unless anyone can beat it by tomorrow morning. [b']Also, Cardiff manager - can we arrange a deal where i'll accept the bid if I have one of your players for cv once they come of tb? not your best players mind.[/b]

who do u have in mind?

Datolo bid gets accpeted plus Liedson for £9m?

no deal! liedson is my highest rated forward and i really don't want to sell him. anyone else you might want?

and James have u seen my post on the other thread about my bid for Benayoun (yes once again I'm after him if the Datolo deal doesnt work out)

no deal! liedson is my highest rated forward and i really don't want to sell him. anyone else you might want?

No, afraid not. If the gate reciptes are as genorous as last season then I will not have to sell Datolo, with prize money going into the pot aswell :D

Fair play Tom/Dave. Not too bothered, just hope I can go one step furthur in the play-offs this time.

Tbh I wasn't expecting to be fighting for automatic at the beginning of this season anyway :P

Edit: Just looked at the table, didn't realise I only needed a point... ONE POINT :'(

No' date=' afraid not. If the gate reciptes are as genorous as last season then I will not have to sell Datolo, with prize money going into the pot aswell :D[/quote']

so its fair to say the deal for datolo is off? then james better accept by benayoun bid!;)

Guest 1CapWonder

Goodnight 106. Credit and congrats to those who performed tonight. Great season.

As for me. Well, I've got to do it all again now.... twice...... and on Christmas Day. You couldn't write this bloody script. 1 goal I needed. 1 goal.

Unbelievable.

C'est la vie eh?

See you lot tomorrow.

Whoohoo!!! I got to the last spot of play-off after winning 2-0 against Derby County. Samir Nasri and Tomas Necid scored the goals. Middlesbrough lost to Watford with Cheltenham drew with Millwall. :D

Well done Dave, fantastic achievement

Meanwhile, Soton ended their season on a bang with a 3-0 hammering of visiting Wigan Athletic. Ederson (12 goals, 13 assists in 35 games), Adebayor ( 8 goals, 8 assists in 20 games) and Mesut Ozil (15 goals, 8 assists in 31 games) scored to allow Southampton be one of the highest scorers in the league, with a impressive 69 goals scored, 1 more goal scored than winners WBA, and only behind Darlington, Sheffield United, Blackburn Rovers and Chelsea.

However, an atrocious defence that has seen 77 goals past Mandanda is the reason for Soton's 15th placed finish.

EOY report to come soon?

Well done Dave old son. I am happy to see you win, you came out of nowhere. Huddersfield Town finish 10th, and win 4-2 against Liverpool. Well done to all those who got promoted, and good luck to them who find themselves in the playoffs. The season before I won promotion I was in the playoffs, so I know how bad they can be. I will accept any loan bids for them also.